Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arnieman

It was bound to happen...

Well, it's not the "Shrine of Jayden" anymore, used to be tho... now it's just a "beautiful shrine". It's near the Kusamura entrance, though I do not recommend going to Kusamura. :)

Well, it's not the "Shrine of Jayden" anymore, used to be tho... now it's just a "beautiful shrine". It's near the Kusamura entrance, though I do not recommend going to Kusamura. :P

Where abouts on the map is it? :(

Edited by duckyo

South western Palon Vertas

Oh, Thanks Lee.

I'll be at work from now til 11 hours from now... if I miss it there'll be no de-fluffing of the Muppet, hopefully I'll catch you then :blush:

I escaped the deadly bouquet again :D

edit: I came in my usual garments and I still teh hottest there :)

don't need no puncy plate to look good. Just a skunk and a stick :evilgrin:

Edited by MagpieLee

Great pics! (if anyone is wondering why I was facing the wrong direction, it was a client bug somewhere. Something happens at times that makes the client lose sense of direction. I was quite confused about why I was facing her on my client, and someone said I had turned my back on her. It appears from Kat's pics that at least kay saw me look the direction I thought I was facing... I had ttl over #GM and Kylara over PM trying to face me the right direction. :)

Anyway, I thank you all, couldn't ask for a much nicer gathering of friends or a more beautiful ceremony... and yes, after all that, what everyone kept telling me before was true - it went great. :)

Thank you for the pics Kat and Sirdan; They are almost as nice as the wedding itself. :( And thank you Haddy for the congrats. :) And as for Magpie - sorry, there's know way you could ever be hotter than Kylara, plate or no plate. :)

EDIT: Heh, read my Sloganizer as I posted - it said "Arnieman - what more could you want?" :D

Edited by Arnieman

I have one almos same as Dan, but without all the chat :(

Hugs Kyls and Atahn. Sheesh did a great job as always :)

Kylwed.jpg

you dont have 63 fps either :)

allthough you do have uber pro stats so ill shut up now...

Edited by sirdan

I have no words to express how wonderful the ceremony was. Thanks all who were there to share this special moment with us. Walking outside to find a guard of honor waiting, really touched my heart.

big :) for you all!

-Mrs. Kylara Aetherion-

Congrats you two. from seeing the pics i think it was a wonderfull wedding. Too bad i couldnt be around. It should have been sleeping time for the little one but he decided it otherwise. But now at least i have the feeling i was celebrating it too :)

Congrats to both of you ;)

I just got the bill from Thom at the tavern which hosted the after ceremony party...

Among the usual ale, wine, food etc. there were the following choice items...

Item 26...... 4 Chairs (Heavily MoDerated)

Item 40...... 1 Table (scratched beyond repair due to being danced on)

Item 76...... 1 Bed (broken beyond repair)

Item 77...... 1 set of Bed covers (old ones had to be burned due to unusual stains)

Item 101.... 1 Toilet (Best not to ask why)

So... I'll be on the lupines for a month to pay for this lot... any offers of muling support will be gratefully accepted

**** 76 and 77 were apparently due to "some guy in black and white and guest(s)" ;)

Must have been those crazy skunks of Palon Vertas. They strutt around as if they own the place.

Any claims towards me are totally unfounded and any false acquisations, slander, implications of misdemeanor are subject to libel cases.

PS: The bed was a bunk bed

Edited by MagpieLee

I swear!

It wasn't me who broke the table!! :icon13:

Congratulations Atahn and Kylara! Sorry I wasn't able to make it