Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atmo

Just a lil story

I could have called a few friends, then asked a friend to summon a bunch of chims and re-get the kf if i wanted. But of course its not worth the trouble of dont let some of my friends training and dont worth the costs of ELEs. Of course that dont erase what they did and how some people run so promptly.

nothing is every worth the ele anymore with so many rosts

Half EL? I have only as true enemies ca$h/asgnny/sudoku/tsunami981798472987/stalag/riku/xanter. If they are half EL i cant count anymore.

^ wtf? u still sore about the past? thought u were better then that lorck :/

Edited by BEAVER

Half EL? I have only as true enemies ca$h/asgnny/sudoku/tsunami981798472987/stalag/xanter. If they are half EL i cant count anymore.

^ wtf? u still sore about the past? thought u were better then that lorck :/

Err... when i was out of the game (playing another mmorpg) instead of apologize you flamed a helpless Lorck on forums who dont even played the game at that time. Why its so hard for some people to say "i am sorry, i did something that i should not do"?

If you does that you would be ok for me, the same is valid to every people on the list above but they are too proud to do that.

EDIT: Beaver aka Riku apologized in game, so i removed him of the list, maybe in the future we can even be friends. :)

Edited by Lorck

lal !

I get multi'd all the time by you =Hc= nubs, and I die what, less than you lot.. I got multi'd in NC yesterday, by Scarr, Atmos, and Kramxel.. Then they said luck cause I got away?.. I've been ganged by 4 of DIE!, by Lorck and Scarr, nearly everyone gangs me.. Do I come here and complain about it?

Tbh =Hc= is just lame..

#edit - Lorck, you saying P/C don't make no difference thats bull.. 80 a/d & high P/C and you can fight 100's a/d players.

#edit2 - Funny how Atmos & Hardcore cant double team me, they both run from me, haha, gg. ;)

Edited by Liquid

1. Being ganged is not the topic. Under certain circunstances everyone get ganged, nobody is crying about it.. The topic is: some people only fight if they got huge advantage, and its true. Some people say "oh, they are crying because they get banged" to try to obsfucate the original topic.

2. Where i said that p/c makes no difference? I said that TheVoice got my combat level, he got a little more att/def and i got a little more p/c, but my p/c is not really bulked.

lal !

I get multi'd all the time by you =Hc= nubs, and I die what, less than you lot.. I got multi'd in NC yesterday, by Scarr, Atmos, and Kramxel.. Then they said luck cause I got away?.. I've been ganged by 4 of DIE!, by Lorck and Scarr, nearly everyone gangs me.. Do I come here and complain about it?

Tbh =Hc= is just lame..

#edit - Lorck, you saying P/C don't make no difference thats bull.. 80 a/d & high P/C and you can fight 100's a/d players.

#edit2 - Funny how Atmos & Hardcore cant double team me, they both run from me, haha, gg. :confused:

you know whats more funny? me and atmos being reset and me owning you yesterday in Nc while still recovering from reset ;')

gg you can own 2 reset players while i kicked ur ass yesterday ;')

lal !

Tbh =Hc= is just lame..

#edit2 - Funny how Atmos & Hardcore cant double team me, they both run from me, haha, gg. :D

you know whats more funny? me and atmos being reset and me owning you yesterday in Nc while still recovering from reset ;')

Grats, you had COL + Cutlass, against my broken serp. :confused:

lal !

Tbh =Hc= is just lame..

#edit2 - Funny how Atmos & Hardcore cant double team me, they both run from me, haha, gg. :D

Grats, you had COL + Cutlass, against my broken serp. :confused:

Yes I saw this...the words you speak are true :D

i didn't have boost pots and you did, so should be even again ;p

Your higher a/d anyways.. And +150hp, and 15 accuracy.. I shoulda died? :confused:

i didn't have boost pots and you did, so should be even again ;p

vot ist boost pots? and where do you buy them? thank you

a/d/p/c potions, and at Mira..

Scarr, Lorck, Hardcore, Atmos.. 4v1..

3 being higher a/d than me.. And you say CA$H only fight when out number'd? Hypocrit's.

Lal, lieing.. Like I said it was 4on1. First time wasn't that was 2on1, but I had 58 mana as you attacked..

Oh well, have fun spamming.

True fighters accept difficult and even fights... not just run and call 30 people to help them. :icon13:

And liquid when i came you was dising the 2 guys in 2vs1. And both of them resetted like 10 days ago and have low overall and very low p/c...

Half EL? I have only as true enemies ca$h/asgnny/sudoku/tsunami981798472987/stalag/xanter. If they are half EL i cant count anymore.

I didnt make teh list? Make up ya mind Lorck :P

I didnt make teh list? Make up ya mind Lorck :P

I pked you enough for what you did. :)