Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atmo

Just a lil story

CA$H, you all propably know them as your allie.

When they are in KF with 6 people and we are with 2 theyre all like: oh ure scared oh noobs naab w/e.

When we try to even the fight(still 6vs5) they are nowhere to be found :omg:

I would just like it if CA$H showed some balls and not always gang bang and call everybody noobs while they are scared for a equal fight.

Let the flaming begin cuz u all love CA$H.

And sure we run when they bring Toomass but he is out of our league.

k and what should we say? :blink:

I don't care about pk, pk is for shity people anyway :pinch:

Oh btw look under my avatar what me guild is :>

Edited by Cycloonx

When they are in KF with 6 people and we are with 2 theyre all like: oh ure scared oh noobs naab w/e.

When we try to even the fight(still 6vs5) they are nowhere to be found :blink:

I would just like it if CA$H showed some balls and not always gang bang and call everybody noobs while they are scared for a equal fight.

lool.whole =hc= guild run in front on me..so it's like 6 vs 1 :pinch: . this is funny topic atmos :P:D:D

learn to read toomass, i said ure out of our league.

but when its an even fight cash chickens out

and if pk is for shity people ure kinda dumb being in a pk guild cycloon

Edited by Atmos

When we try to even the fight(still 6vs5) they are nowhere to be found :pinch:

lol tell me when i was fighting 1vs1 with sameone from =hc= ?

and if pk is for shity people ure kinda dumb being in a pk guild cycloon

Yeah there needs to be dumb people too between those smart asses :pinch:

When we try to even the fight(still 6vs5) they are nowhere to be found

You left us because we dont att neutral PVPers. So where are your balls now? :pinch:

You left us because we dont att neutral PVPers. So where are your balls now? :pinch:

My balls are big enough to leave cash and fight almost all EL, and i didnt leave cus of pvper i left cuz u have too many allies and i dont like to stand around in kf doing nothing.

My balls are big enough to leave cash and fight almost all EL, and i didnt leave cus of pvper i left cuz u have too many allies and i dont like to stand around in kf doing nothing.

btw try to work with quotes, but if you really want to do something in kf, why is 6vs you wrong then? Lots of actions to do for you then :blink:

Edited by Cycloonx

gratz now u fight whole el so stop talking bs. U have what u wanted. :pinch:

read the topic and ull know what i want.

And if u dont have anything better to say then learn to work with quotes lol:\ then dont post here

And if u dont have anything better to say then learn to work with quotes lol:\ then dont post here

If you have nothing better to do than post 'lil stories' here then don't post here too :pinch:

If you have nothing better to do than post 'lil stories' here then don't post here too :pinch:

roflol lmfao..atmos = pwnd :blink:

Edited by TooMass

Nah, its true... One day i entered KF with thermal and bless of the god (some weeks ago), there was like 8 CA$H training there, including thevoice who has level higher than mine. Matess and Varius and some other people tried to gang me and dised fast, the others all run. One minute later was nobody in KF, just me and the monsters of KF.

If just the people who were there fought me it would be already overkill. Five minutes later Asgnny, TooMass, MasterPiter, and +15 person was all there, thats what i call a "balanced fight". At least i interrupted part of the training of the "big guys" to hunt me.

Its true what atmos said.

But it's not considered overkill when I walk into KF and 6 or 8 (couldn't really count all that was there) =Hc= ganged me? This included Scarr, who I am no match for at all....

Nah, its true... One day i entered KF with thermal and bless of the god (some weeks ago), there was like 8 CA$H training there, including thevoice who has level higher than mine. Matess and Varius and some other people tried to gang me and dised fast, the others all run. One minute later was nobody in KF, just me and the monsters of KF.

If just the people who were there fought me it would be already overkill. Five minutes later Asgnny, TooMass, MasterPiter, and +15 person was all there, thats what i call a "balanced fight". At least i interrupted part of the training of the "big guys" to hunt me.

And for those who doenst know, ca$h also eat litte children. :pinch:

Roasted with a bit of gnomish pepper. :blink:

Edited by Istiach

And for those who doenst know, ca$h also eat litte children. :pinch:

Roasted with a bit of gnomish pepper. :P

I prefer dwarven spices. :blink:

But it's not considered overkill when I walk into KF and 6 or 8 (couldn't really count all that was there) =Hc= ganged me? This included Scarr, who I am no match for at all....

There are a difference. When there are a balanced fight people in hc or viking or whatever stay to fight. In ca$h either they run or call +20 people to do overkill.