Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atmo

Just a lil story

Still same song..strong owns in game and weak cry at forum

Aint true. Strong stay in pk. Ca$h weaklings run (even when they have slightly advantage, they usually want a huge advantage in order to figth). Then call 30 people to make 30x1 against you. :icon13:

Edited by Lorck

Lorck - you claim that you became a fighter because you were attacked by someone when you weren't. Your actions betray you - speak of all the honor you want, but as long as you choose to be what you hated so much, you will prove what honor you have.

=Hc= is and has always been a PK guild, and they have gained the ire of many for their actions in accordance with that - the ire that =Hc= draws has nothing to do with PK or not. You are what you are - a guild who attacks pvpers, non-combatants, and far weaker opponents. When someone bests =Hc=, they come to whine on the forums. When someone posts them as outlaws, they flame till the topic is locked. They do not behave with honor, and they do not treat others with respect. That is what draws them the problems they have with others.

EDIT: I forgot to add something. That is all.

Edited by Arnieman

so sad..

we ain't the only ones attacking during pvp.. Ca$h does it, xXx does it TCB does it and prolly even more guilds.

and now we are the only ones attacking during pvp?

look at your alliance/friendly guilds first (or are the too strong?)

edit: don't talk Bs about our actions if you never go to pk to witness em

Edited by Hardcore

Umm, what is the point of this thread? :icon13:

Ye right Atahn...

When i resetted i got attacked by Fireballs of the always right JusT (btw, i still need to talk with the_antiroot about the newb scammers from JusT but its offtopic). So only hc attack far weaker? Get a clue.

And the topic is not: hc loses and cry for it. Its: ca$h dont fight if they dont have a huge advantage at their side, which dont have anything to do with what you said.

Hc is pk guild, no one denied it. It deserves to be called a pk guild because it is. But its not the only pk guild, and its not the only pk guild which do what you said. Including ca$h which is the topic here.

Umm, what is the point of this thread?

The point is that hc guys are whining, because they often got outnumbered, yet it is their problem that they have no allies.

And whith threads like this im not wondering why :icon13:

sorry i dont understand this, learn some english first ;*)

lal i think that the problem is not in my english.

Edited by Istiach

Umm, what is the point of this thread?

The point is that hc guys are whining, because they often got outnumbered, yet it is their problem that they have no allies.

And whith threads like this im not wondering why :icon13:

I fight often when outnumbered. I cant say the same for most ca$h members. Btw, i dont believe that you are still arguing, most people of ca$h agreed of what have being said 20 posts back. :D

I fight often when outnumbered. I cant say the same for most ca$h members. Btw, i dont believe that you are still arguing, most people of ca$h agreed of what have being said 20 posts back.

I think u didnt notice, but they agreed just so you would shut up, becuase we all think, that you live in your own world, and it is useless to argue with you. However i bet you will understand this reply by your own :icon13:

I fight often when outnumbered. I cant say the same for most ca$h members. Btw, i dont believe that you are still arguing, most people of ca$h agreed of what have being said 20 posts back.

I think u didnt notice, but they agreed just so you would shut up, becuase we all think, that you live in your own world, and it is useless to argue with you. However i bet you will understand this reply by your own :icon13:

Its useless to argue when you got no arguments. As it is now.

EDIT> Oh, and i am never right because i am an enemy, so i am always wrong. Dont matter the facts, i am always wrong.

Edited by Lorck

Of course u have no arguments, there are no arguments against truth.

Of course there are not.

Thats why when i entered kf with 8 ca$h members and 6 of the run (including people of my level) instead of fight... thats also why they called 30 people (including toomass, masterpiter, etc) to try to kill me in kf...

Against facts words are nothing. Re-read the topic: ca$h dont stay in pk if they dont have a HUGE advantage. And its just the crystaline truth.

Of course there are not.

Thats why when i entered kf with 8 ca$h members and 6 of the run (including people of my level) instead of fight... thats also why they called 30 people (including toomass, masterpiter, etc) to try to kill me in kf...

Against facts words are nothing. Re-read the topic: ca$h dont stay in pk if they dont have a HUGE advantage. And its just the crystaline truth.

So why didnt u leave? Or why didnt you called a backup???? hm... Maybe either u have no backup or you wouldnt have something to bitch at.

Anyway i have to go now, so i will tell u that if u dont wanna get ganged, dont go to a pk map.

Edited by Istiach

Still same song..strong owns in game and weak cry at forum

Aint true. Strong stay in pk. Ca$h weaklings run (even when they have slightly advantage, they usually want a huge advantage in order to figth). Then call 30 people to make 30x1 against you. :devlish:

interesting cause ca$h have only few active pkers so iam curious who gangbang u..maybe some allies ..if u want have some also dont act like idiot and will get some friends also. Btw funny that u start spam forum about ca$h 5x more after they owned u in Mortos event :sneaky:

so sad..

we ain't the only ones attacking during pvp.. Ca$h does it, xXx does it TCB does it and prolly even more guilds.

and now we are the only ones attacking during pvp?

look at your alliance/friendly guilds first (or are the too strong?)

edit: don't talk Bs about our actions if you never go to pk to witness em

Difference is that ca$h att only enemies in pvp but u att everyone who u want :devlish:

Of course there are not.

So why didnt u leave? Or why didnt you called a backup???? hm... Maybe either u have no backup or you wouldnt have something to bitch at.

I am not bitching, i am just calling a fact. I left with a dis+tele, to not die for the overwhelming wave of enemies.

I could have called a few friends, then asked a friend to summon a bunch of chims and re-get the kf if i wanted. But of course its not worth the trouble of dont let some of my friends training and dont worth the costs of ELEs. Of course that dont erase what they did and how some people run so promptly.

As i said, i was indeed happy, since so many people left their training to try to kill me. That made me feel special.

Now everyone who says an argument and facts are bitching? Bitch is for people WITHOUT arguments or facts (look at "a man who speaks about honor" or whatever the name of that thread, for a perfect example of bitching), not for those who has.

EDIT:

To sense: Firstly: who are you?

Second: try to twist words as much as you want, you cant erase the fact that ca$h only fights when they have a huge advantage.

Third: i am enemy of ca$h because they made outlaw actions and stupid actions against me not once but many times. I am a good person to those who never did anything wrong to me. But i crush those who did. :devlish: I mean, but when they are right in a point i agree, i dont disagree with everything that someone says because i am enemy, like Istiach does.

Edited by Lorck

I am a good person to those who never did anything wrong to me.

Iam your fan and wanna marry u cause u r such nice :devlish:

Too bad that half of el did something wrong to u :sneaky::devlish:

I am a good person to those who never did anything wrong to me.

Iam your fan and wanna marry u cause u r such nice :devlish:

Too bad that half of el did something wrong to u :sneaky::devlish:

Half EL? I have only as true enemies ca$h/asgnny/sudoku/tsunami981798472987/stalag/xanter. If they are half EL i cant count anymore.

Edited by Lorck

who are you btw sense? :devlish:

Lorck is nice guy, you have to talk with him a little to know it :x

Edited by NitageR

The fact still remains, as said in the very first post.

ca$h always fight when they outnumber people, they never fight an even battle.

In the past =Hc= enemies fought us fairly, donpedro always did with ^v^, rogue did with *o*, fireballs/dragonsyoung did with UTi.

In all my time on EL i have never seen a guild that relies so heavily on numbers, and so little on skill. The fact that they then come to these forums and constantly try to put =Hc= down just because we are a PK guild is even worse.

I have said it before and will say it again, ca$h used to be a cool guild, then kajjak/kansle left it and gave it to toomass, it went downhill very fast.

to istiach/cycloo. every point scarr made is true, and cannot be disproved. You have no arguement to do so and try to put him down by saying "you will understand when you grow up". So stupid, this is a GAME, for FUN. Anyone who fails to realise this needs to see a psychiatrist or stop playing the GAME and ruining everyone elses FUN.

Posting this really made me remember the old days, you could fight friends and nothing bad came of it, it was all in the spirit of fun and having a laugh. Funny how i only realise it now, after the good times have gone and the game gets filled with people like those from ca$h.

ca$h always fight when they outnumber people, they never fight an even battle.

In the past =Hc= enemies fought us fairly, donpedro always did with ^v^, rogue did with *o*, fireballs/dragonsyoung did with UTi.

In all my time on EL i have never seen a guild that relies so heavily on numbers, and so little on skill. The fact that they then come to these forums and constantly try to put =Hc= down just because we are a PK guild is even worse.

Maybe u mean that me and toomass fought alone all =ef=,=hc=,V,*o* when in ca$h were only 3active members and we were ganged everytime..did we cry at forum about it?never so dont cry now :wub:

Posting this really made me remember the old days, you could fight friends and nothing bad came of it, it was all in the spirit of fun and having a laugh. Funny how i only realise it now, after the good times have gone and the game gets filled with people like those from ca$h.

Well, we were fighting, but then came a guy with his lil story. DOnt blame ca$h, =hc= started whining.