Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atmo

Just a lil story

PK in EL is no skill at all, it's just numbers fighting against eachother, so you actually can say before the fight who will win... so weaker players never attack stronger ones :D Only multi attacks have some strategy imo...

Err, i attacked several people stronger in 1vs1 in the past. Maybe *no one who you knows* does it, but your pk knowledge is limited by the exemples of ca$h.

You go to fight, you encounter someone stronger than you, you call back ups, it's not cowardice, it's using all weapons you have available.

But when you already have a stronger side and you call back ups... that is cowardice. Look at my first post in this thread.

PK in EL is no skill at all, it's just numbers fighting against eachother, so you actually can say before the fight who will win... so weaker players never attack stronger ones :) Only multi attacks have some strategy imo...

Err, i attacked several people stronger in 1vs1 in the past. Maybe *no one who you knows* does it, but your pk knowledge is limited by the exemples of ca$h.

You actually saw other mmorpgs? look at fight system of wow, rose online, etc etc, now that's what I call pk skills, not this crappy fight system in EL :D

PK in EL is no skill at all, it's just numbers fighting against eachother, so you actually can say before the fight who will win... so weaker players never attack stronger ones :) Only multi attacks have some strategy imo...

You actually saw other mmorpgs? look at fight system of wow, rose online, etc etc, now that's what I call pk skills, not this crappy fight system in EL :D

Err, you know how to pk? Or you just know how to fight monsters?

I listen to a lot of bullshit from manuers who say that pk in EL is crappy because they never gone there.

if you don't pk don't post about it pls

Its true... dont speak about something you dont know...

PK in EL is no skill at all, it's just numbers fighting against eachother, so you actually can say before the fight who will win... so weaker players never attack stronger ones :D Only multi attacks have some strategy imo...

Lol u just told us CASH has no skill GG

Lol u just told us CASH has no skill GG

atmosfear is a PKer!!!

:D

Edited by Cycloonx

And the cowardly still apply, if you are a bit strong you join the strong side to not lose very often. If you are weak you try to stay neutral for fear.

You really think people don't join your side because of that? If i joined HIM because i don't like even fights then i would be attacking the newer members of =Hc= far more often. I would also join in when you're fighting an already even fight.

If you want to know why people don't join your side you should look at who else is on it and what their policies are.

If you are weak you try to stay neutral for fear

When you are weak you are never truely neutral since people from one side will attack you while you PVP.

atmos left ca$h when it was semi death so nobody could protect him

When =hc=,=ef= and V were much stronger than ca$h nobody had problems with gangbang,so problem is that u hate ca$h in lead

this is this game not wow ;s

we don't wanna be like other games, do we ?

I play another mmorpg when i get bored of EL...

The pk system is truelly crappy, but the monster fighting system is a lot of fun cuz the monster respawn fast and there are lots of monsters nearby so you always end being ganged. After one hour or so i stop playing it again and come back to EL, why? To fight just monsters is not much fun because they are too previsible, in EL which has better pk system, you cant always imagine what the opponent will do...

That is the beauty of mmorpgs, to interact with someone else. If i wanted to just play with my comp i would play Baldur's Gate or other game of that kind.

I always end up against those either close to my lvl or way higher. and I do go on suicide missions, cause I really think it's fun watching everyone scrammble to get me. I don't care if I burn a rostogol, I can go buy another one :D It's how I have fun.

I have called for back up once since I've been in ca$h, and I called Nitager to come fight Scarr so that me and jaclaw could go against hardcore and atmos. I made it an even playing field imo.

And the cowardly still apply, if you are a bit strong you join the strong side to not lose very often. If you are weak you try to stay neutral for fear.

You really think people don't join your side because of that? If i joined HIM because i don't like even fights then i would be attacking the newer members of =Hc= far more often. I would also join in when you're fighting an already even fight.

If you want to know why people don't join your side you should look at who else is on it and what their policies are.

If you are weak you try to stay neutral for fear

When you are weak you are never truely neutral since people from one side will attack you while you PVP.

Can you remind me why i became fighter in this game? Because some jerk in ca$h attacked me while training while i was in a neutral guild... after that they did many many things much worse than that.

I dont care what side people choose. But its just plain gay when people are weaker want friendship (HIM guild is a classical example of that) and when stronger want war. And want war just with the weak side.

When i was in ^v^ and in v is forbidden to even attack non-enemies, even more to attack non-enemies while training people. People, including you bharain, joined the other side because that side was stronger. So dont twist the facts.

EDIT: Yeah, right LW. :D You go to a pk map, get killed and say "i was in suicide mission". Talk with waraxe he know more apologies to defeat like "i resetted", or "i lagged", its better than your current.

Edited by Lorck

I always end up against those either close to my lvl or way higher. and I do go on suicide missions, cause I really think it's fun watching everyone scrammble to get me. I don't care if I burn a rostogol, I can go buy another one :D It's how I have fun.

I have called for back up once since I've been in ca$h, and I called Nitager to come fight Scarr so that me and jaclaw could go against hardcore and atmos. I made it an even playing field imo.

nothing wrong with this. this would make it 3v3.

Cash trademark is 10v3 tho

The dark side is getting you lorck, I can feel your fear and anger...

btw atmos, you really should search on google how to work with quotes...

Edited by Cycloonx

lol i dont care about quotes go manu something this is a pk topic

lol i dont care about quotes go manu something this is a pk topic

You said i'm in a pk guild, so I should care about this topic :D

Lorck try pk your enemies on el and dont cry at forum all time...u r in =hc= cause it isnt elite guild anymore anyway..dont need skills to join atm :D +funny that u teach all about honor with =hc= tag cause it was guild which break alliances w/o reason all time :)

Lorck try pk your enemies on el and dont cry at forum all time...u r in =hc= cause it isnt elite guild anymore anyway..dont need skills to join atm :D +funny that u teach all about honor with =hc= tag cause it was guild which break alliances w/o reason all time :)

He aint in =Hc= anymore + you need a/d 70s or be cool to join. bad luck for you ;(

LoL... Fear in mmorpgs is laugable, oh, i may lose a virtual item. Of course, many people on your guild run for fear (look at my first post, i already entered kf alone against 8 ca$h, including those at my level, and they run), but its not very common or inteligible to have fear in mmorpgs.

EDIT: Btw, not all run, varius and matess tried to fight me but both dised after 20 secs of fight.

Edited by Lorck

They wont? So thats why when it was me and Jaclaw ,fighting Hardcore and Atmos, that Scarr came in?

uhm if i'm really busy fighting i don't waste time on calling someone..

true, noticed it with HIM we never did any harm to them and when they decide to go to war they make war with us.. reason? they have more friends in Ca$h then in =Hc= (since when do ppl fight friends? :D )

now i don't have any problem with that at all.. w/e that just gives us something to fight.

the reason why =Hc= has so many enemy's is to set an example, we were allied with Ca$h and all once but declared enemy because pk was too damn boring. (everyone sitting in kf being allies and all)

with that we hoped more would follow our example.. but no everyone is too afraid to lose a rostogol and/or some items.

and everyone is suddenly teh ebul pk'er and outlaw w/e when they join =Hc= just to have the pleasure of fighting in kf..

i'd say let it rest, they will become bored in pk sooner or later.

So if you have no fear to lose virtual items, y do you keep bitching then? I can't follow those pk people :D You are a weird race, believe me for sure :)

He aint in =Hc= anymore + you need a/d 70s or be cool to join. bad luck for you ;(

So he was in only cause =hc= wanted won event which won ca$h :D

i said skills no a/d pitty that u dont know different

So he was in only cause =hc= wanted won event which won ca$h :D

i said skills no a/d pitty that u dont know different

CASH doesnt ask for skill lvl to join too so wtf are you talking about here.

Didn't know you have a/d 70s already :hehe:

=Hc= will always be an outcast guild because we PK, fair enough.

However all these people think that because we tried to maintain the balance in PKing, e.g. declaring war on ca$h when our alliance became too strong, that we have no honour or w/e.

tbh i dont really give a sh!t about honour anymore, the game is about having fun, how can PK be fun if one side is so severely stacked against the other?

Hell its like the Americans attacking Iraq, a good comparison if you think about it :D

also sense who are you? you no nothing of =Hc= either in the past or now, so why do you post?

We dont care about being "elite", we care about having fun with each other because we enjoy each others company. PK is just one way of doing this, as is alchemy for other people. Why can people not respect this?

Edited by Octavian