Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scorpius

Teh Invisible CoL?!?!?!

ok.. i have to explain.. i was buyin a CoL and a BoD for my Spruit with the reason that i could

wear it for a short time to make aa screenie. so i was putting these things on but i could not see

the crown on my head :D

fehlermitCoL.jpg

btw. i have the Counter-Client. Is it possible that it is a bug of that?

I will buy myself a CoL soon but if i do not see it its weird..

The problem is i can see when other people are wearing the Crowns.. but i cant see it on my own character.

Pls Help me soon :P

Greetings

Edited by Fabi

i have the Counter-Client.

We don't offer help or support for unofficial clients. Posting any bugs on them wastes our time. And we don't like our time to be wasted.

i have the Counter-Client.

We don't offer help or support for unofficial clients. Posting any bugs on them wastes our time. And we don't like our time to be wasted.

sorry for wasting your time :D

i thought your time is there to help people out :) but.. anyway.. i can understand.. B):P

Could other's see the crown on you're head?

Yes. Spruit could see the crown on my head

i could see the crown, and i could see the crown on my own head so i didnt really know what it was.. but i guess its the other client then.. i had to knew it was something with you client, cous i could see it on your head and on my own head

spruit

i could see the crown, and i could see the crown on my own head so i didnt really know what it was.. but i guess its the other client then.. i had to knew it was something with you client, cous i could see it on your head and on my own head

spruit

Allright! I will just reinstall teh whole EL with teh normal client. Sad.. i really did love teh counters. :)

So i can just pray that they will be in the update or there will be a fixed version :P

i thought your time is there to help people out :) but.. anyway.. i can understand.. B):P

Yes, our time is to help people out with mistakes WE have made or problems from official released clients. But when you use somebody else's client who has messed around with and changed what WE released, you need to talk to the maker of the messed up client. You wouldn't have had this problem if you used what WE provided. Which is why we don't help with that sort of thing: 1. We didn't create that problem and 2. We don't know what that person did to screw it up.

i thought your time is there to help people out :) but.. anyway.. i can understand..

no, Roja's time is for the art-side development, organisation, management... you get the idea.

mods/devs in general will help with what they have personally done, or stuff that's in the official client. unless it came from EL's website. don't expect help with problems.

that means only official release on the main website, and stuff like release candidates from entropy (but for those be certain you used them right. people using them on main server can cause problems)

if you compile fromn CVS yourself and there's a bug in clean CVS, then you can report that too... but you need to be very clear in how to cause the problem. that means what options, what date the CVS is from, all those fun things that people using CVS should really know already.

for stuff like the clients for counters, the ones I put together(apart from the clean CVS, perhaps), ones m_bee put together, testing MacOSX clients, etc... you can post in the threads about those changes if it's relevant to those clients... or you can see if the same problem is in the officially released client.

Allright! I will just reinstall teh whole EL with teh normal client. Sad.. i really did love teh counters. :P

So i can just pray that they will be in the update or there will be a fixed version B)

it has been in the official development client for a while (with some changes and a few bugs fixed since the counters-client started going out) Edited by ttlanhil

sorry for wasting your time :(

i thought your time is there to help people out :confused: but.. anyway.. i can understand..

no, Roja's time is for the art-side development, organisation, management... you get the idea.

and teh Art-Side Development looks preeeeeeeeeeetty good :wub::whistle:

And erm.. how could i know that the CoL problem comes from the counter-client.. i never had a Crown before i had the Client. :huh:

It could have been possible that it is a problem where i have to change sumthin in the el.ini or stuff like that..

:goofy::goofy:

Im not that deep into that so please forgive me :cry::cry::cry:

Greetings

It could also just be a case that your head is to big :goofy:

Hey!!

Huge brain needs huge Head :confused::whistle:

BUT im sure if you spent less time moaning about people needing help and actually helped them alot more would get done :confused:

And erm.. how could i know that the CoL problem comes from the counter-client.. i never had a Crown before i had the Client. :confused:
by getting the official client, waiting for any auto-updates needed, then putting it on... if it doesn't show up in official client then there's a problem. if it does, then it's probably the counter-client

BUT im sure if you spent less time moaning about people needing help and actually helped them alot more would get done :whistle:
a lot more trying to figure out how they get a problem that's unreproducable with official client, yes... which means a lot less time doing things that matter a bit more... you really want development stopped in favour of answering every question that comes up, even if it was already answered? that happens a lot as well

BUT im sure if you spent less time moaning about people needing help and actually helped them alot more would get done :cry:

:cry: i hate these *censored text* people who only can speak 2 or 3 sentences in english: "Free Stuff" "Can you help me" "I dont speak english" .

First they were asking "Free Stuff plz?" then I tryed to tell them i dont have any stuff, then they say "i dont speak english" thats really weird :confused::goofy:

so im better moaning around than do something illegal :wub:

EDIT: Smeg.. erm... your respond was not ment for me eh? :cry::whistle::goofy:

Edited by Fabi