Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cleo

Varius and ISTiach Bagjumpers!

Man, if someone SAYS HE WILL NOT KILL, then kill and they say "oops, misclick", and keep the bag, i would say that person dont kept his word. He promised something and dont delivered it, to obtain a personal gain (to get its itens).

People who not kept its word and act this way i regard as scammers.

Edited by Lorck

Oh yeh sure i dont know what bagjump is. Heres the friggin definition, Bagjumper: Someone who kills someone and then steals their DB because they're selfish, sly and retards

wrong :> this is called pking \o/

Doh :) wrong!!! go and try say,,,Scarr, Mufossa, Lorck, OHMYGOD, now that would be pking

if you want an opinion....and I know you don't but here it goes...

att on pvp is being a petulant kid a bully....and a grade A schmoo!!!!

Man, if someone SAYS HE WILL NOT KILL, then kill and they say "oops, misclick", and keep the bag, i would say that person dont kept his word. He promised something and dont delivered it, to obtain a personal gain (to gain its itens).

People who not kept its word and act this way i regard as scammers.

he said he wount kill during pvp. and he didnt

Doh wrong!!! go and try say,,,Scarr, Mufossa, Lorck, OHMYGOD, now that would be pking

if you want an opinion....and I know you don't but here it goes...

att on pvp is being a petulant kid a bully....and a grade A schmoo!!!!

sure but he didnt got killed during pvp

Edited by Istiach

Varius didn't attack while they were pvp-ing. They were there for quite some time. But wanting to kill your parnter and telling him you'll meet him at beam after that is not cool :)

ThElEtHaLMoO didn't want to get killed and was trying to flee. Still Cleo killed him. And tryed to do that a couple of times but ThElEtHaLMoO was able to flee the first 3-4 times.

Cleo deserved to get killed

So this story is getting confusing.

Cleo stood on pk map like an idiot? Or s/he was waiting for his/her training partner to come?

I read s/he called his/her training partner to train (thelethalmoo), and then appears theirs death messages. Of course, he did not fulfilled his word either if he did not gave time to them train just killed while they entered.

In the other hand, if varius just killed some people because they stood at pk like idiots doing nothing i think it was perfectly honorable, as well it would be perfectly honorable to keep theirs bags.

EDIT: Thanks for the clarification Kibora, it seems that Varius and Istiach were honorable in their actions, so this is a "nothing to see here, move along sir :)"

Edited by Lorck

All you're losing is a bit of code. You can't touch it (unless you count the picture or the decription). It is worthless to you.

Not true, it may just be a bit of code but it takes time to get them and time is the best currency.

Varius didn't attack while they were pvp-ing. They were there for quite some time. But wanting to kill your parnter and telling him you'll meet him at beam after that is not cool :)

ThElEtHaLMoO didn't want to get killed and was trying to flee. Still Cleo killed him. And tryed to do that a couple of times but ThElEtHaLMoO was able to flee the first 3-4 times.

Cleo deserved to get killed

if they were not attacked while pvp training...please accept my apology.....but i am confused :)

Cleo got killed seconds after he intentionally killed his training partner

Hmm, so if s/he killed intentionally his/her own training partner the real outlaw is cleo not varius/istiach.

Hmm, so if s/he killed intentionally his/her own training partner the real outlaw is cleo not varius/istiach.

or...did she/he, to save their partner...by killing them...to return the stuff at the beam

to stop them getting killed by various????

and Cleo does say it was said she/he was considered safe

it is full of subtle sub plots

So this story is getting confusing.

Cleo stood on pk map like an idiot? Or s/he was waiting for his/her training partner to come?

I read s/he called his/her training partner to train (thelethalmoo), and then appears theirs death messages. Of course, he did not fulfilled his word either if he did not gave time to them train just killed while they entered.

In the other hand, if varius just killed some people because they stood at pk like idiots doing nothing i think it was perfectly honorable, as well it would be perfectly honorable to keep theirs bags.

EDIT: Thanks for the clarification Kibora, it seems that Varius and Istiach were honorable in their actions, so this is a "nothing to see here, move along sir :pirate:"

Well when even Lorck is on our side it means that this topic is absolutelly pointless and cleo is ubern00b :D:P

Edited by TooMass

All you're losing is a bit of code. You can't touch it (unless you count the picture or the decription). It is worthless to you.

Not true, it may just be a bit of code but it takes time to get them and time is the best currency.

You don't actually "spend" any time to get items, because you are having fun from playing. Getting the items is a side effect. But if you start seeing in game achievements an investment of your time, the more time you spend, the bigger will be your loss when the item breaks, or you're scammed or the game crashes. That's why people kill themselves over games.

Time is only a currency (aka time is money) when that period of time could be used in money earning activities. But as a human being you can't spend 100% of your time in such activities b/c you need to have fun. So ingame time isn't time lost.

or...did she/he, to save their partner...by killing them...to return the stuff at the beam

this could be a good telenovela :pirate:

Explain to me please. How will you save someone by killing him? You mean, when red tag si closing and you need to abadon PK map? Isn't still diss+tele more reliable, more efficient and faster?

Thordin :X

You should know not everyone know what is a *diss ring* and *tele ring* lolzz

Or more correct .. how to use it :pirate:

Edited by NitageR

The funniest thing would be save someone who dont want to be saved, since thelethalmoo tried to flee and cleo killed him. :pirate:

The funniest thing would be save someone who dont want to be saved, since thelethalmoo tried to flee and cleo killed him. :P

So Kilaran Field is then a place where everyone saves eachother? :pirate:

lol dont cry anymore, i pked u, what do u want? my excuses? i pked u so stop telling stupid things, i just told u "ill not att u if u gonna train", u pked him and i pked u.. what wrong with that? damn grew up and train to kill me if u want

Oh yeh sure i dont know what bagjump is. Heres the friggin definition, Bagjumper: Someone who kills someone and then steals their DB because they're selfish, sly and retards

LOL i wouldn't call Istiach a retard if you don't know what bagjumping is :icon13: , what you describes there is pking :D

I find it amusing....

Some people can't complain in polite way. Swearing and insulting others leads nowhere.