Eternal Lands Official Forums
darkguy

fifa world cup

I did know they were quite good--Mia Hamm was very famous here for a while. Unfortunately, I have no way to watch any soccer matches (no sports TV), so I track it on a VERY limited basis.

Bundaslega (Germany)

Its Bundesliga :P

edit: Go South Korea!

Yesss, they have some nice players in their team. And i would mention Ghana aswell. No idea how far they can go, but its an interesting team.

I'm sad we lost :( There was actually support in the U.S. this year for the World Cup...it was on all the time in bars/workplaces/stores/etc. I was hoping that we would go far to encourage more support next time...oh well :ph34r:

Awww.. poor gnomie :(

Like magpie said, there are some US players playing successfully outside of the US. Just wait 4-8 years and then watch the US team again.

Like we now watch the team from Ghana. Interesting what they can do. Or, what Togo did tonite. They lost of course, but how!

It was worth to watch the match Togo vs. France! That was a great one.

Piper

Edit: i know that south corea lost and is back on their way home. but the football they played was a nice one. Like japan did, i hope and fear that some teams from asia will level up.

Africa? they are on their way. Fingers crossed for Ghana :P

Edited by The_Piper

Germany play boring football

Brazil doesn't make a team, but bunch of bigger and smaller stars playing on their own with fat Ronaldo as forward.

I counted on Chech very very much and crap!

England left!

Holland!

and seems that Argentina

we'll see.

Edited by Gilean

Guest stalag

You all should fear Portugal :)

3 games 3 victories !!! :)

Filipão is the best !!!!

Holland you are the next to fall ! :)

Portugal = bunch of too cute boys who can't play football

^^^^

This is provocation, I want to check how dead I can be!

Nice team, better than Brasil.

PS.

Nuno Gomez :pirate:

Edited by Gilean

Portugal = bunch of too cute boys who can't play football

^^^^

This is provocation, I want to check how dead I can be!

Nice team, better than Brasil.

PS.

Nuno Gomez :pirate:

Provocation successful, now wait for the results:>

Creedka.

PS. Don't be jealous:>

The first matches are over...now it will be Argentina vs Germany in the quarter finals (we all know who will win so lets not go there).

Today it will be the England vs Ecuador and Portugal vs Holland.

After yest match Argentina Mexico I am so pissed off.

Not at players. Mexican did their best and they deserve all honour and respect. At referee.

How far might go the unfairness?! How many fault commited there must be to show the yellow/red card!? If it goes about Argentina... the limit is unknown yet.

Felipão is pr0 coach but i dont think he can manage to win against England without lots of key players (Costinha, Deco, C. Ronaldo). England x Portugal will be an interesting match. :blush:

OMFG! Puerto Rico has an international team!!!!1111????

Portugal started it. Gaaaaaaah! We were the better team! That one player should have been expelled before. Instead of letting him keep playing and doing 3 fouls worthy of yellow cards. Portugal reminds me of Italy. We played brutal too, but only after they started. At least, we can take what they give. Our player's do not get injured and are not as weak.

Many games for the Dutch I have seen. For all, I rule them fairly.

Game 1. The Dutch deserved that win.

Game 2. Ivory should have won, they played better

Game 3. A draw if fine, both teams played garbage

This Game. Netherlands should have won, they were the better team. I thought that Portugal was a better team. But it would seem like they are second class compared to the likes of Van Robben and Van Persie. Personally, I think that Van Nistelrooij should have played.

That Ref was a joke. I think he will retire soon :D

As for the Portugal vs Holland, I didn't mind who went through as long as that match went into extra time and then to penalties. Also I would have liked it if all of their teams best players got injured / sent off.

Oh well...time to lose to Portugal ><

That referee was not a joke.

The players (both teams) were behaving like idiots, that was more a slaughter than a football game.

Piper

Referee in this match did his best. Don't think in his darkest nightmares he would supposed giving 16 yellow and 4 red cards (most of it in second half). Nor that players will play not to score a goal, but to break more bones.

Dutch didn't deserve a shit. They were worse team. Couldn't score when playing in advantage.

There is one winner of this match and it isn't Portugal. The winner is England!

Referee in this match did his best. Don't think in his darkest nightmares he would supposed giving 16 yellow and 4 red cards (most of it in second half). Nor that players will play not to score a goal, but to break more bones.

Dutch didn't deserve a shit. They were worse team. Couldn't score when playing in advantage.

There is one winner of this match and it isn't Portugal. The winner is England!

:cry: