Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fyrrflyy

Riku

Myself and TheBrawler were training in DP arena. All of the sudden Riku walks up, walks in and kills us both. There is absolutely no way he couldnt tell we were training as we were in battle and low on health. I lose s ome armor and HE and Stars med and SR's, and TheBrawler lost some armor and HE and SR's. I read their guild description and it says die if enemy. As far as i know IRON is not enemy to anyone. Before everyone posts saying that did i not read the part where it says other players may attack you, im just gonna say that im not complaining about what Riku did. Not attacking during training is something nice to do, but then again how many times has Riku's guild been in the outlaws forum for that very thing.There is no rule saying that you cant attack while training, so im just warning you all that if anyone of DIE! walks near you, leave the PK areea if you are weak. As me and the brawler are in the low 30's there is no way that we had anywhere near a chance against this guy. Please everyone take care and dont make the same mistake as myself.

Guest stalag

At that time he was not in FUBR but in DIE! and as far i know DIE! policy allows pvp attack.

Heh.. I r did got pissed off, sorry..

ty for info though..

Edited by ManHunT

Aren't people allowed to warn others then? :icon13:

I know to watch out of the bunch of people in DIE! already. But hey I think its fine for them to warn us. Btw DIE! does not only attack during pvp, they also attack you while you're training on monsters in PK maps. Aaah, don't you love that good old lamer attitude? :devlish:

When did i say he was in FUBR? Did i ever say it was unfair? All im doing is warning that if you cant beat the members of DIE!, then dont trust them around pk if they come near. Is there anything wrong with that?

Aren't people allowed to warn others then? :)

Thanks, I'm glad someone said this. It's not like he tried to get anyone banned, all he's doing is warning other people. I like to know who I can trust and who I can't.

I'll shut up now..

Edited by ManHunT

Good post! You pointed out someone not to trust! That is what this are is for. You need not cry, complane, or anything. You took your time to warn the comunity.

Thanks for you time

Fireballs

Manhunt side note to you mellow out and try reading what is posted first befor you start to type!!

You may piss off the wrong person :P

When did i say he was in FUBR? Did i ever say it was unfair? All im doing is warning that if you cant beat the members of DIE!, then dont trust them around pk if they come near. Is there anything wrong with that?

Well, these days you can't make a post to warn people without alot of people labeling you a whining noob. Some people are quite pathetic. :P

He was kind of being mean to me earlier making fun of how I go in this map and goes out calling me a noob pull jumper and rambles on about how I heal myself like he is the expert at it. He is not a nice guy :P

Aren't people allowed to warn others then? :P

Thanks, I'm glad someone said this. It's not like he tried to get anyone banned, all he's doing is warning other people. I like to know who I can trust and who I can't.

Yea thats the idea of Outlaws

Riku left FUBR? Or was in DIE then left and joined fubr

sigh its so hard to keep up

prsonally I think what was done was low and everytime one of my guildies does something like this I say it

This has got to be the best post apart from certain things like labelling the whole guild of DIE ( even though they are a kill everyone and let god sort em out guild)

Aren't people allowed to warn others then? :P

I know to watch out of the bunch of people in DIE! already. But hey I think its fine for them to warn us. Btw DIE! does not only attack during pvp, they also attack you while you're training on monsters in PK maps. Aaah, don't you love that good old lamer attitude? :blink:

LOL u hypocrite, u have atked me countless times while pvp and i have also heard u have atked darklegacy1 during fluffy training on a pk map. And u wonder why every1 is at war with you, atleast if u atk trainers yourself dont talk shit about other ppl that do it.

-broken