Eternal Lands Official Forums
JohnTheWarder

Honorable Pkerz

Join #HP#

Honorable Pkerz

We are nice guys and its a fun clan. The requirments are pretty basic, and you dont have to PK, we just promote it.

We are recruiting.

For more clan info check out our site. http://www.freewebs.com/honorablepkerz

Feel free to leave posts. If its not already posted we have new members. Its a new clan so your input is valued!

Check us out. :P:pirate::pirate:

LofL i love the way that people have to give you items in order to increase their rank :P

pro way of making $$$

Guest stalag
I've never seen 1 of you in PK.. omg.gif

You scare them Liquid ... its your fault :devlish:

couldnt read your webpage. the font was too small...

LOL antiroot i get it (perhaps it is too big hehe)

Well this clan just started, i mean really just started. We only have 6 members. The items for increasing rank go to the clan char. and walterpayton doesnt keep the stuff. And i dont have a prob with font size.... maybe its just u? :devlish::):wub:

lol. if you guys read his website you can see that this is a guild to make him/friends items/gc.

For Example the Guild Quests.

Slay 500 wolves and submit remains to WalterPayton

(500 Wolf Furs, 2000 Bones)

Harvest 4.5k of each ingrediant needed for the making of FE and submit to WalterPayton

(4,500 Red Snap Dragons, 4,500 Red Roses, 4,500 Sulfur)

Slay 1000 gargoyels and submit remains to WalterPayton

(5000 gold, 2000 bones)

How long has this guild been around and its already got some top guilds on its pk list.

im amazed this guild hasnt ended yet.

+ if its going to go to the clan char why are you giving it to WalterPayton in the first place ?. + if you were to transfer the items from WalterPayton to clan char wouldnt it be illegal multiplaying ?.

Edited by PowerWarrior

Gargs drop bones?

Commit and Honorable act?

I have to question whether that was a mistake or your experience credentials...

It seems very much (almost identical) to Xana's structure. I wonder what happens to the quest items...in both guilds.

the quests that force your newbie members to do your dirty work are still on there...

I just finished the quest and now im a rank 7, donated meat and a bunch of furs, and that stuff is going towards the clan to use :o:goofy::omg:

lol. if you guys read his website you can see that this is a guild to make him/friends items/gc.

For Example the Guild Quests.

Slay 500 wolves and submit remains to WalterPayton

(500 Wolf Furs, 2000 Bones)

Harvest 4.5k of each ingrediant needed for the making of FE and submit to WalterPayton

(4,500 Red Snap Dragons, 4,500 Red Roses, 4,500 Sulfur)

Slay 1000 gargoyels and submit remains to WalterPayton

(5000 gold, 2000 bones)

How long has this guild been around and its already got some top guilds on its pk list.

im amazed this guild hasnt ended yet.

+ if its going to go to the clan char why are you giving it to WalterPayton in the first place ?. + if you were to transfer the items from WalterPayton to clan char wouldnt it be illegal multiplaying ?.

it says give to him, bc that was b4 we made a clan char. and its not multiplaying bc as long as walter isnt running both nof them at same time and there not interacting.

<edit>

Please, do not double post, use "Edit button"

A guild with Honour in it's name and jamesladd as a member, oh the irony.

All i can say is the time he has been with us i do not know of anything bad he has done (the past however..). If we find that he does anything wrong in the future he will be kicked. :icon13::P:)

Reading your site is painful.... first time I felt like in cinema sitting in the first row - to read one line i had to move my had from left to righ! Awesome.

All i can say is the time he has been with us i do not know of anything bad he has done (the past however..). If we find that he does anything wrong in the future he will be kicked. :rolleyes::P:P

It's good to give people a second chance but isn't he on his fifth or sixth now?

All i can say is the time he has been with us i do not know of anything bad he has done (the past however..). If we find that he does anything wrong in the future he will be kicked. :D;):P

It's good to give people a second chance but isn't he on his fifth or sixth now?

I dont want to kick him, but i think we have to cause people think we are a stupid bag jumping n00b guild cause hes in our guild. I want to be fair to every1 but every time i mention our name its jamesladd is in your clan??? I mean how many people did this guy scam?

I just finished the quest and now im a rank 7, donated meat and a bunch of furs, and that stuff is going towards the clan to use :pirate::pirate::pirate:

I hope that isn't your actual Guild Rank. Also please dont use :pirate: unless u intend to be a Pirate. =-)

I just finished the quest and now im a rank 7, donated meat and a bunch of furs, and that stuff is going towards the clan to use :pirate::pirate::pirate:

I hope that isn't your actual Guild Rank. Also please dont use :pirate: unless u intend to be a Pirate. =-)

No my guild rank is 15.... I dont quite understand ur comment and yes i like pirates :pirate::pirate::pirate: