Eternal Lands Official Forums
MagpieLee

Hyperspace Bags on C1 and C2...

I'm hijacking the thread too. :)

Since I got a rather good bag, I've put a couple down myself. To make it easy, they're both on C1, and they're not pk maps. Have fun! And please post if you find them, so I can strike them off.

87, 135 - cho_yun found this one (full leather, iron shield, steel long, cyclops fighting)

634,204 - cho_yun found this one (2kgc)

Edited by Terena

Terena bags

Bleh! i found out how to get hype bags and won 2k... 634,204

found 87 135

-------------------------------

Magpielee bags

got 160, 92

92, 92

222, 222

oh i used a skull key on my bag at raven... i forgot where i placed it ><

------------------

ok heres some more to keep this going :P

C1 and C2

86, 205

99, 142

692, 170

54, 112

Edited by cho-yun

I found 5 bags yesterday so i made 4

92, 92

When you say 92,92 do you mean the bag at 97,97?

oh btw:

222,222 = S.Redmoon

160,92 = Isle of the Forgotten.

Edited by MagpieLee

the one in the portal room :)

Yeah well done. That bag in particular lasted much longer then I expected. I've added another hint. With another hint to come in a few hours time if its not solved by then...

Commentary:

walker3.jpg

"A hot 3-horse race has developed here in this 'hotly' contested event and it looks like the momentum is going towards the Rivan warrior Cho_yun who had sneaked up at the last minute to claim 3 bags as well as a couple of others from Terena. Chaoogie's enthusiasm and his sexeh, has brought him in close contention of claiming the most bagzor with finding 3 bags also but perhaps he has lost his patience or worser still lost his keys? SirDan, who looked very active in the early parts of the event now looks like he's retiring. Maybe he's gotten better from his sickness and now desires more human interation or maybe he is working on a new 'system'?

Could Terena grab the last 2 to make it a 4-way draw and force playoffs? Cho_yun looks odds on favorites to take the last bags and with it the prize of being the best in this event"

:) Edited by MagpieLee

ROFLMAO

if no one find my bag from friday i'm taking them back for another contest...

170/20 iscalarth 1 dis ring 5 srs 1 blue quarts 1 polished saphire i water ess 1 saph 1 blue lupine 1 blue star 1moon med 20- fruits

found 52, 98

omg i'm in a tree

Yes yes well done indeed. All players in this event I salute you. :P

I had this idea in my head ever since h-space bags were introduced. A tiny mock-up of this event can see seen here whilst they were still being tested. Click here.

I'm glad that many took interest, and joined in with finding and making these bags.

I also hope that in the near future, I will make another 'contest' like this with better/worser prizes in harder/easier locations.

And another hyperspace bag dropped. It contains some armor and useful stuff.

Hints: has something to do with water and is on C1.

More hints later will be here, good luck :o

Piper

Its still there.

And the next hint is "Wood". And i dont mean trees or logs or branches :devlish:

And this map is not safe.

Piper

Well, this looks like fun!

My first treasure hunt has been placed.

A nice quick introduction to C2

Directions:

Pantomime, common saying. Unlucky party in this case is Traian

2*2*11*5 paces north

East to the eastmost of the island

Dig dig dig!

Good luck finding it, and don't forget to post here/pm me so i know someone's had it :D

Edited by LeaChim

Hijack!

Well, it seems I have hidden some treasure, while on a recent trip through Seridia...

Recently, I was in a place of great magic. I chose to head from there, under the cover of darkness, and came through a mountain pass. I headed through a vast valley, and came to a place of many boats. I went around a few forts cautiously - I didn't want to wake the denizens there, and stir their ire... I ended up dazzled by diamonds, as I often am...

I looked at my map, and retraced my steps = I realized I'd crossed my own path exactly once. I found the spot where I had crossed. That is where you will find my treasure.

Please tell me the coords and contents when you find it - I'd like to know when it's gone.

EDIT #1: For added fun, take a guess who the treasure represents. :P

EDIT #2: To add a couple more clues - since no one's told me they found it, I'll assume it's still out there.

EDIT #3: Another daily clue.

EDIT #4: Yet another clue.

• Clues:
  • Cover of Darkness - it was night, which makes little difference, really.
  • I was in a PK map at one point, and passed through safely. Oh, only one, now if you knew which one. ;)
  • Paths - So rudimentary. The place you seek is a spot you'd never really tell by landmarks.

• If you guess randomly, in game mechanics, you probably won't find it. Find the map I crossed on, and where I came in, and where I left that map. Then, chart a line between them.

• y = mx + b If you know what this means, you are that much further ahead than the rest.
  • "Place of great magic" - think of all the magic schools you can think of.

• The "Place of great magic" is not as great as the Magic School in Tarsengaard.
  • There was a great fortress and a river I crossed in that mountain pass.
  • The diamonds that captured my eye - maybe it was only one and I was cross-eyed? Nonetheless, it wasn't a mine...

• I thought it was a place of great magic, but others seem to disagree... Guess it's also a place of humility. :P
  • I was on a map of violent people only once.

• Due to a couple of issues that a couple people have asked, I feel compelled to say that, while I could have teleported myself across the lands if so I chose, I did not. I accomplished this feat only on my own two feet - something I must say I am not very fond of.
  • There were some stirring in and near the forts I passed, and I did greet the guards of one fort as I passed - they seemed more inebriated than watchful... someone should tell the commander!
  • I had a pickaxe with me, and when I saw my prize, I raised my pick to strike... and wouldn't you know, try as I might, I just couldn't strike! What magic is this?

Edited by Arnieman

I had some time left and decided to write a little story. It's not the best I've ever made... But I hope you enjoy it and get away with the prize :D

A long time ago, there were 2 dwarves. They lived in a house in a valley, a little walk away from town. On a rainy day, their baby was born. The couple was very happy and they wanted to thank the gods in the nearest temple. But in that temple lived ugly green mutants. And they were very violent. So the couple and their child could not enter the temple. In order to get the baby blessed, they called a warrior for back-up. It was one of the brave men who fought in the fields west of the valley. The couple and their child finally got in the temple, under protection of their guardian. However, it was this warrior's first time to defend other people. He was used to attack others. He failed his objective when the father dwarf was suddenly attacked by one of the mutants. A happy day quickly turned into a sad day... The guardian was dissapointed and ran away. After that, the mother didn't feel safe anymore. She wanted to move out of the house so close to this dangerous temple. She crossed the river and travelled south. There she crossed the river again and entered a town surrounded by giant walls. The kid grew up there and he became stronger every day. He never knew what had happened to his father. At the age of 14, he already fought some of the strongest monsters in the fields west of his home. He had never crossed the river though. He thought there were even stronger monsters at that side. And then, on another rainy day, he decided to take a look on the other side of that river. It didn't take long before he noticed a mansion. From the moment he went inside the main hall, he saw a mutant. Even though this mutant was no match for his strength, he was scared to death. He ran back home as fast as he could, and warned his mother about this mutant. After he had completed his story, his mother told him what she had kept a secret for almost 15 years. She told him how his father died because of monsters that looked the same way as he had discribed. And that their guardian had failed his objective. The youngster then realised why he felt the urge to become stronger when he was still very small. His goal was to avenge his father! First of all, he travelled back north, to the temple. There he killed all of the mutants. The next part was a bit harder. He wanted to kill the old guardian. So he went to the fields in the west. But a man stopped him on his way there. He said that all the once so great warriors were killed. One of the monsters from the fields in the south had found the way up to the north. This monster killed all of the warriors, and thereby also the old guardian. So the youngster had reached his goal. But deep inside, he felt there was something missing. He wanted to honor his father by donating his equipment. In these fields, he looked for a place close to heaven. At that spot, he left a bag. Now, many years later, this brave man and his mother both passed away. The reason is unknown. But we do know that they are happily together as a family in heaven. The bag seems to be gone, someone must have taken it away. Or can we just not see it?

Edited by Cyprom

No screenshot with bag yet? :blink:

EDIT: Please let me know if you find it... Can't believe it's not gone yet, or it's not funny you haven't told me.

Edited by Cyprom