Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sputnix

I have met the king coward of EL, his name is baldi

Yes I was duped, lead by a coward named baldi to a PK area in Nordcarn where he killed me. I am a realatively new player and not aware of all the PK grounds. I put up the best fight I could but I was dead within 30 seconds. After I was dead, he took my fast regen cape among other things. I PMed him "I suppose you're going to keep that?" His witty answere "hi". I PMed him again but he logged off. I am not calling him names, I hold little anger toward him because I know that the entire EL communitee and all my new friends here now know, without a doubt who holds the title of KING COWARD. There is no rat on IP nor snake in the Desert Pines coal caves who is lower than this coward.

QuanZu

There is no rat on IP nor snake in the Desert Pines coal caves who is lower than this coward.

Since when are there snakes in that cave? :P

And baldi is already on outlaws... or at least on abuse don't know for sure :P

Since when are there snakes in that cave? ohmy.gif

Since I summoned them :P

I have in the past (before I was a member) glanced through this forum and didn't see his name or a list of names. Is there a list of outlaws somewhere, if so shouldn't it be pinned?

Just out of intrest but this guy baldi seems to me like he is breaking the rules

**Do not lead newbies into PK areas**

and **do not sacm newbies**

But he is always getting away with it?

Whats up with that?

Yes that is a definite rule breach... If you put a report in abuse forum ..and provide a log to the mods he will get what he deserves...

He was hanging around ogre spawns today stood right next to me for 3 ogres before he realised I was not going to die in a hurry... He was also at other spawns on different maps doing same thing. (According to guildmates in GM).

I hope I see him in the arena... I wont be able to get in there fast enuff..

Hm, this baldi guy gets more and more popular...

I think he'll soon have appointment with the Maker, and not just a single one :icon13:

This guy is polish and speaks very poor english. I had to get Nitager to explain to him why he couldn't join L&O one night even... Maybe one of the more respected polish players needs to explain to him about things...

Baldi you asked me if i could kill fluffys and if you could come along and watch me :) .....well now number 1 aint gonna die, number 2 i aint nobodys fool, number 3 welcome to the jungle :)

Baldi you asked me if i could kill fluffys and if you could come along and watch me biggrin.gif

Just go kill fluffies in Tahjari (joking)

This guy is polish and speaks very poor english. I had to get Nitager to explain to him why he couldn't join L&O one night even... Maybe one of the more respected polish players needs to explain to him about things...

Btw, that guy was kicked and/or was refused joining in many guilds (5 at least i know), so i think he know a bit "about things" now, lol. :P:o

Baldi you asked me if i could kill fluffys and if you could come along and watch me :omg: .....well now number 1 aint gonna die, number 2 i aint nobodys fool, number 3 welcome to the jungle :blush:

Hehe told me the same thing

Next time he tries one of his tricks PM me with where he wants to meet you (if it's PK) and I'll be waiting there for him to arrive... :D:hug:

He stood right beside me while I fought a fluffy, then tried to grab its drop.

The next day he zigged when he should have zagged in KF and I gave him a nice Thermal Burn.

Got offered 2k for his Iron Chain Mail :devlish:

Way to go anthropologist. :devlish: It would be my pleasure to give you 200 gold and some small extras if you want them, for being the first to kill him. I hope you accept them, that way I can feel like I had a small part in it.

lol, baldi. i remember when he was in MOON and he tried to challenge ppl in my guild there but he wouldn't come in when i popped in and all he could do was talk trash. maybe he is polish but he was indeed speaking english months ago when he was speaking at the dp arena.

number 3 welcome to the jungle :dry:

"we got fun and games, we got everything ya want, honey we know the names, we are the people that can find whatever you may need, and if you got the money, honey, we got your disease"

Sorry..GnR flashback

number 3 welcome to the jungle :confused:

"we got fun and games, we got everything ya want, honey we know the names, we are the people that can find whatever you may need, and if you got the money, honey, we got your disease"

Sorry..GnR flashback

But she's no 'sweet child of yours' ... :)