Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nercava

New Suggestions

I noticed a few things that come to mind that could improve the game, 1. I think it would be cool if you can see other peoples level(I don't think you can), 2. to be able to tell what level a rat is, a beaver, or a deer so we know how much of a higher level they are than us, like if I'm a lvl 10 but a deer is lvl 15, than I know not to attack, maybe it's name can be red, and to where the chances of me killing it are very low, 3. I don't know if yall can fix it but, can yall make it easier to be able to pick up the loot easier, or opening a door(I got stuck in this room and I coundn't open it because it wouldn't show the door sign), 4. when I first started out a couple of days ago I died after trying to kill a beaver(I didn't know it would be stronger than me) but I died and lost all my stuff, and I couldn't buy food to bring my health up, I couldn't heal myself(no healer's around) after awhile, I healed but it takes forever, I was wondering if you can make healing go faster, especially for n00bs, so those are my ideas if yall like em', tell me! Great game BTW anyway!

well that cuts out the fun of us noobs gettin killed by random things that wethought we could kill.....

well that cuts out the fun of us noobs gettin killed by random things that wethought we could kill.....

What's the fun of getting killed all the time?

What's the fun of getting killed all the time?

No fun at all. That's why you quickly learn to talk to people so you can learn from their experiences ("So, what a/d level were you when you killed your first deer?"). You also learn it's a good idea to bring along a friend each time you try a new animal/monster for the first time. That way if you die, you've got someone to watch your bag for you.

also,

picking up things is the same for everyone some use the scroll wheels or pg up/down to zoom in, try moving off the loot bag to get a clearer shot at it.

and I'm sure by now you've realised food is free, but you're probably refering to material points (EL's hit points) there are many ways to increase the regeneration speed and many ways to raise money to buy healing potions.

You can view other peoples level if they allow it.

I think viewing a charactures level is really only have a effect in pk maps where the effect will be quiet drastic.. maybe

I got stuck in this room and I coundn't open it because it wouldn't show the door sign

was there a door there? did you try right clicking? Ask in game people will be only to happy to help you if you get stuck like that

For some of your suggestions "Search" button would help.

If I wanted to use the "Search" button I would've, BTW that post didn't do anything for this topic :angry:

Edited by Nercava

If I wanted to use the "Search" button I would've, BTW that post didn't do anything for this topic :angry:

But, by not searching, you are breaking the rules for this portion of the forum ... as you can see at the top of the page:

1. Do a search or read previous posts BEFORE making a suggestion in this forum!

Also, your lucky your post didn't get deleted based on readbility as well as

2. Make a descriptive title for your thread! Do not use something like "read this". Instead write out what your thread is about!

But, by not searching, you are breaking the rules for this portion of the forum ... as you can see at the top of the page:

1. Do a search or read previous posts BEFORE making a suggestion in this forum!

Also, your lucky your post didn't get deleted based on readbility as well as

2. Make a descriptive title for your thread! Do not use something like "read this". Instead write out what your thread is about!

I didn't write "read this" I wrote "New Suggestions" and if you want to type in all that I wrote in that little SEARCH button, go ahead try it!

And BTW you also didn't help with this Topic :icon13:

Edited by Nercava

Ok I'll help.

1. You can if they don't have their privacy enabled.

2. It doesn't work that way, your "level" has nothing to do with whether or not you can kill an animal. It is all dependant on how much health you have (how you spent your pickpoints), what armour you are wearing, what your physique and coordination is, and what your attack and defense levels are.

3. This has been discussed hundreds of times and no, it won't be any easier.

4. You can buy healing potions or train magic (easily).

ALL of this you would have found out if you actually read your help guide ingame ( ? icon) or searched in forums like you were asked to do.

Be warned if you keep up with your angry attitude and refusal to search, and continue to post things already suggested or already ingame, your posts can and will be deleted and you will be on restricted posting.

btw its a good idea to look at the title of some in the forums under thier name wher is says group:

if it says group:admins or group mods then u might not wanna get an attitude with them ;/

Ok I'll help.

1. You can if they don't have their privacy enabled.

2. It doesn't work that way, your "level" has nothing to do with whether or not you can kill an animal. It is all dependant on how much health you have (how you spent your pickpoints), what armour you are wearing, what your physique and coordination is, and what your attack and defense levels are.

3. This has been discussed hundreds of times and no, it won't be any easier.

4. You can buy healing potions or train magic (easily).

ALL of this you would have found out if you actually read your help guide ingame ( ? icon) or searched in forums like you were asked to do.

Be warned if you keep up with your angry attitude and refusal to search, and continue to post things already suggested or already ingame, your posts can and will be deleted and you will be on restricted posting.

Thx for anwering my questions, If you read the other posts you will see why i'm mad, they're not even helping they're just I guess trying to get their posts up or somthing, and how s being mad gonna get this post taken off, I've seen posts where people are cursing, but it doesn't get deleted...

Thx for anwering my questions, If you read the other posts you will see why i'm mad, they're not even helping they're just I guess trying to get their posts up or somthing, and how s being mad gonna get this post taken off, I've seen posts where people are cursing, but it doesn't get deleted...

"They" don't have to get their post count up. (Sadly, you don't even know who "they" are.) You are totally missing the point.

Point is...we have to go through hundreds of suggestions. This game has been around for 3 years now, do you seriously think you are the first to come along to talk about how the bags open?

You really need to play the game a while first, get to know it well enough to know what is already ingame, and why other things that aren't ingame, actually aren't. There are actually reasons for it. And that is what reading the forums FIRST will get you.

And yes lol, I read the other posts O.o

they're just I guess trying to get their posts up or somthing

my sarcasm was completely lost........

whoops I stand corrected :angry: