Eternal Lands Official Forums
Scratch

jamesladd

I wasn't going to post jamesladd, but i saw him doing some bagjumping. Here's what I have witnessed.

He tried to get me to drop trade my sword for a supposed better sword that he had extra. I was suspicious so I dropped a veggie. I go over to the bag he dropped for me and there was a gold coin in it. He asked me why I didn't drop my sword and I replied that I didn't just fall of the turnip truck. He kept trying to get me to drop trade with him several times and the sword was never there. I found it amusing, but I could see how this might lure a less suspicious person.

I asked him a couple of days ago if he was still trying to drop trade with people and he replied no. So, I let it drop and didn't post him.

Yesterday, I saw him (and now in a guild) hanging around the bridge on IP. I thought he was just killing deer, but saw he jump a db. I PMed the person that jamesladd got his bag but i didn't get a PM back, didn't see him leave the area or the person return. He did this to at least 2 other peoples db, but I didn't catch their names because i was busy summoning.

In my opinion, he should not be trusted and his guild should keep an eye on him.

found the chat log:

jamesladd wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

jamesladd: drop trad

jamesladd: trad swords

jamesladd: i have two swords

sa1em: why should i trade/

jamesladd: drop yours

jamesladd: i drop mine

sa1em: thanks for the meat

jamesladd: are you ready to trad

jamesladd: for real

sa1em: trade for what?

jamesladd: your sword

sa1em: is yours better/

jamesladd: okay drop your

jamesladd: s

jamesladd: are you going to trad

sa1em: thanks for the fur

jamesladd: come on

sa1em: didnt just fall off the turnip truck

jamesladd: what did that mean

sa1em: wasnt born yesterday

jamesladd: you dont want to trad

jamesladd aborted the trade.

sa1em: mine is steel

sa1em: you want to give me iron

jamesladd: mine to

jamesladd: yes

jamesladd: i want to trad with you

jamesladd wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

jamesladd: i have two

jamesladd aborted the trade.

Bc1: dont drop trade

jamesladd: hold on

sa1em: thanks for the vial

jamesladd: your sword please for real this time im not jocking you

jamesladd: i have mine on the ground

sa1em: wasnt born yesterday

jamesladd: okay drop yours please

You are too far away! Get closer!

jamesladd was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

sa1em: you are funny

here was the next encounter:

sa1em: james!

jamesladd: what

sa1em: still trying the ol drop trade?

jamesladd: no

jamesladd: im traing to be friends with every bodey

this was the bagjumping:

[PM to Haerski: jamesladd got your db]

[sa1em @ 1]: jamesladd got haerski's db

Edited by sa1em

Nice one. Early he starts - probably joining the guild, whatever its name is, of bagjumpers, scammers and such.

Honestly, may i ask why some1 can be so stupid and do bagtrading for a single item?

Why, the hell, do you think, we have the trade dialogue in game, which forces you 2 times to click "Accept" to finish a trade? Scamming prevention, eh?

*shakes head*

Piper

Honestly, may i ask why some1 can be so stupid and do bagtrading for a single item?

*shakes head*

Piper

newcomers, perhaps? who dont know yet about the 'bad' people that roam our beautiful Eternal Lands?

So..those who bagtrade..arent stupid..just lack the knowledge..a wise man once taught me..

"We live and learn, my love; we live and learn"

...and so be it..:P

*hugs*

Jez

Edited by Jezebelle

I wasn't going to post jamesladd, but i saw him doing some bagjumping. Here's what I have witnessed.

He tried to get me to drop trade my sword for a supposed better sword that he had extra. I was suspicious so I dropped a veggie. I go over to the bag he dropped for me and there was a gold coin in it. He asked me why I didn't drop my sword and I replied that I didn't just fall of the turnip truck. He kept trying to get me to drop trade with him several times and the sword was never there. I found it amusing, but I could see how this might lure a less suspicious person.

I asked him a couple of days ago if he was still trying to drop trade with people and he replied no. So, I let it drop and didn't post him.

Yesterday, I saw him (and now in a guild) hanging around the bridge on IP. I thought he was just killing deer, but saw he jump a db. I PMed the person that jamesladd got his bag but i didn't get a PM back, didn't see him leave the area or the person return. He did this to at least 2 other peoples db, but I didn't catch their names because i was busy summoning.

In my opinion, he should not be trusted and his guild should keep an eye on him.

Lol that noob isnt a threat, also that iron broad that he ahd was mine. He hangs around dp arena alot so if u looking fo him go there :pinch:

I reseted and I was harvest flowers at the beam mothernature hits me with 20+ damage then I went into the underworld.Then I come back to the beam wher I was harvesting my veggies then I see Jamesladd go on my Db and then he puts on my harvesting cape, I told him that if we wasn't to give me back my cape he was going to get written up in the outlaw forums. He said ok I will give it to you when you tell me where they sell it. So I said ok I took him to WSC to Victor then he wondered off somewhere. Then it took him about 5 minutes to get back on track. He said he came up short with his money so he just left.Then I told him I will be having a talk with his guildmaster and he said go ahead he is my best friend. And his guild lots is a anti bagjumping scamming guild. ;)

He has given me back cape now it took a while , he kept on aborting trades.

Edited by zoin

yea he tried that stupid crap on me too bad im not retarded

his name is on a list of mine along with a guy by the name of "phillipjfyre"

who is also a dirty bag jumper who waits while ppl train and then kills them when they try to leave i know i should just leave it alone but not when it comes to "cheap pkers" who say that you challenged them

BAGJUMPERS ARE BITCHES WHO CANT PLAY THE GAME

I think it was yesterday. I ran into jamesladd again (votd) and he had one of his guild mates with him. He wanted to buy my leather armour(he was wearing iron chain). I told him 200gc. He called me a rip off. Well, I didn't feel like selling to him. He offered 100gc. I declined. He finally did a real trade for the armour with 181gc. He then proceeded to try to get me to drop trade for my shield. I ignored him and walked away. He then went over to someone that was harvesting and tried the drop trade with them. When they took the bag he started going off about his sword was in the bag. He demanded that his guild mate do something. I left the area shortly there after so I didn't see what happened next.

I think that his drop trade has evolved into a new scam. If you go near the bag he dropped, he will claim you bagjumped him and try to get you in trouble with his guild. So, he is scamming his guild too. Any bag this guy drops should be treated as a land mine.

ROFL he told me he was cleaning his act up cause i was pking him. he is in an allie guild also. so i had to return bag so i stoped pking him for a while. looks like he lied to me so he is going to die if i see him now. for some reason this guy makes me more mad then any1 else..and because he is in an allie guild i have to return bag. but if i accidentally leave it in arena for some1 else then that is ok :P

If you happen to beam to give back his bag, and I just happen to be there Zerth, and you just happen to accedintally drop all of his stuff and misclick, or accedentilly trade his stuff to me, then it'll be fine :P

Jamesladd will be dropped from our guild.It seems to be a problem lately getting people that are trust worthy.I will not tolerate anyone in my guild who trys to scam people.Thanks for the outlaw post i dont want these type of people .Calla

Jamesladd will be dropped from our guild.It seems to be a problem lately getting people that are trust worthy.I will not tolerate anyone in my guild who trys to scam people.Thanks for the outlaw post i dont want these type of people .Calla

yep you are probably removing a potential headache for your guild....

(we dropped him like a hot potato) :P

I swear everytime I see him, he is sporting a new guild tag line. Then I saw him on the market channel asking if anyone was recruiting in thier guild. Do any of the guild owners look in the forum before adding someone?

some people don't read the forums and are oblivous of their existance.

It took me 2 weeks to 'discover' them, then I registered.

Yeah Magpie, was he in my guild *K*? Cause when I logged on yesterday someone in my guild said that he had stole something from someone, So I immediatly talked to the person who had ben robbed, from LoTs.

They said someone had indeed stole somthing but didnt know who it was. I asked Jamesladd If he had done it and of course he said no, but another guild members of which who I trust more said he had. So now its gone with Jamesladd, from my guild. 1 hour later I see james in guild KoS and report him to the guild leader, telling him about jamesladd, and what he did. I advised Kos to kick james but they didnt, I said I will report him on the fourms, But when I get here he was just reported.

So everyone beware of Jamesladd Please, and dont act like you just fell off a Turnip truck...

Thanks

The Knight

Edited by The_Knight

he has been acceptedinto KBD if he causes ANY trouble for anyone please let me or Vangnoz know we don't allow bagjumpers in our guild and he said he's changed so we'll see how he acts but if i hear of him bagjumping orscamming everagain i will kick him... we don't put up with it... thank you all for your time :)

Edited by dan582

I got him removed from KoS, as not to ruin there Reputation.. I also find it rather funny to kill him in one hit, and for him to drop his bones.. lol :P

I find it funny That he's been accepted into #HP#. I've noticed certain tendancys he has, but he's got so many complaints on him right now i'll leave mine out. Suffice it to say reading this and seeing that he's been Accepted into "Honorable Pkrz" and he's not the least bit honorable. :P