Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vitez

Ziara & Xanter

Congratulation you guys, and great job to PYEwacket, you did a great job wording it all. I wish the best of luck to you guys. And nice screenshots Vitez, I am in most of them except the first few :D

Edited by fyrrflyy

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW twas lovely my bestest ever mate ziara i love her to death "well i try" :D .........HUgs to you both long may you live happily ever after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![ Life is too important to be taken seriously. ]

Oscare Wilde

Edited by desdamona

Congratulations to the couple! I took a screenie or two also :( Couldnt take more mighta got grued.

Congratz Xanter and Ziara ^^

I am so happy for the two of you :hug:

May your marriage live long and prosper.

-kat

Heh, Ziara got catched :hug:

You could choosen better, but oh well, it's just a game.

CoNgRaTuLaTiOn ms. Ziara :P

Wish you all the best on new way of EL life :)))

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! to the both of you :) even though I only know Ziara (and Xanter saved my bag many-a-times during my VERY VERY newbie days lol) and havent spoken to her in awhile :hug: but I dont forget who my buddies are and it looks like we'll have to catch up on it over a cup of tea (sweettea can come too lol) I'm so happy for you and wish you and your EL partner the best of luck. :P <---Xanter and Ziara

wow my sincerest apologies to all you who have posted here i don;t follow forums much and i guess neither does my wife lol we thank you all for your kind words and presents that were given and general_axis i tried to convince her of the same thing but she was more worried that i would change my mind lol i just hope she doesn't whoop me to often in front of my friends