Eternal Lands Official Forums
ShYne

Connection Problems

Guest Jadedragon

I'm so bored that I went to play the dreaded Runescape and it's taking f--o--r--e--v--e--r to load. I'm screwed which ever way I turn this morning. :P

69 User(s) are reading this topic (15 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

52 Members: trashking, ville-v, Theryndan, carone, Tordek, Devium, Sweettea, Tanathiel, Siarato, Football_27, Quilan, sutech, Cyprom, sleepwalker, GarfieldClowntje, alric, DonPedro, ilobypie, nightw, sisteMa`, Phax, benjamin, Amakuni, Jadedragon, dns_server, master jeweler, Maybe123, wiseguy3, SC Armageddon, ATrocious, roswell_r, 123 Hühner Ei, sMooMs, faflok, trollson, brain, kRub, Ozzi, Mar©, RallosZek, Kedan, Anhia, mrcrow, godwyn, Nyxl, McSage, wage, kibora, Muridi, The_Piper, Cassul, blackoutlaw

This suppose to be funny? or just fun? I didnt get it, lol. Maybe because I know nothing of this "football" game.

Ok 10 people have PM'd me with the correct answer to the screenie but I need the 23rd person who Pm's me to declare a winner so keep spamming me via the forum pm with the correct answer until we have a winner.. #23.

LOL ... OK we have 2 winners!! Shivar comes in first for spamming me the most and his brother Smooms for a nice kiss.. Congratz boyz!! Collect your titanium chainmail when the game is up again.

While the server's down, do us a favour. Vote for Eternal Lands on MPOGD.com

Vote 4 EL!

(currently 258 votes, let's see how much we get until the server gets back up)

Just click the vote button and choose Eternal Lands from the list.

Thanks! :P

- Sistema Silverwish.