Eternal Lands Official Forums
deo

Beware of baldi

We in LLL accepted baldi in good faith and he immediately began begging for anything he could get. We encouraged him to work and offered to help him, but he simply wanted a fast way to get equipment. He asked a fellow member to make him a titanium chain and then later that day offered it for sale. While none of his actions are "illegal" per se, he is a not a good person and not to be trusted. We have all had our suspicions concerning him, as he is a noob but in 2 days was able to acquire some of the better equipment.

BTW, for those thinking this is off-topic because we have no proof of bagjumping or any outright illegal activity, this comes under the heading of "troublemakers and no-good doers."

Thankyou for putting that up Deo.

Just hope anyone who sees it will know now and be careful of the character named Baldie.

LadyBea.

Council member of Lords and Ladies of Legend.

Yea, I wasn't impressed by him yesterday when he demanded that I top off his health when i stopped at 78 (mana ran out), then didn't even say thanks. Thanks for the heads up about him, and will put him on L&O's pk list just so my people have someone to chase after :)

JusT will also not be recruiting this one any time soon...

Any time soon being defiened as in not before the following conditions are met :

I am presented with conclusive proof of Elvis Presly crashing a ufo into the lochness monsters head on the 29th of Febuary.

Any time soon being defiened as in not before the following conditions are met :

I am presented with conclusive proof of Elvis Presly crashing a ufo into the lochness monsters head on the 29th of Febuary.

conspiracy7ne.jpg

INDISPUTABLE

No wonder he crashed, flying one handed and not paying attention.

conspiracy7ne.jpg

INDISPUTABLE

No wonder he crashed, flying one handed and not paying attention.

LMFAO! Guess JusT can now recruit him? :P