Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Crashed?

I don't know yet if it is the server itself or a major connection problem. What I do know so far is that I can't connect to the server to see what the problem is, so it's not just the game that went down.

I don't know yet if it is the server itself or a major connection problem. What I do know so far is that I can't connect to the server to see what the problem is, so it's not just the game that went down.

i cant reach the route trough AboveNet - so maybe they have some problems.

I hope it's only connection problem. But it's not good. :)

Anyway, if the server disconnects from the web, how much time does it take to save all player stats at once?

I'm getting to the same point as well, and that last router is still in the UK, so I think the issue is a net issue. Doesn't even seem to be getting into France at all.

I just hope ent didn't trip the power cord again and didn't make back-ups :) cause 1 stats wipe in an EL carreer is more then enough :P

I'm getting to the same point as well, and that last router is still in the UK, so I think the issue is a net issue. Doesn't even seem to be getting into France at all.

don't tell me the French surrendered their net connection, too... :)

(no offense intended, people of France.)

I was sitting in IP at the time of this crash thinking about perks and healing newbies. What was everyone else doing?

Looking for an inexpensive copy of Visual Studio 2003 Professional to buy.

Guest Jadedragon

I was sitting in IP at the time of this crash thinking about perks and healing newbies. What was everyone else doing?

I was on my way to Storage in WS to make some mana potions then back to fighting goblins in MM. :)