Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest stalag

Yugo no honor guild

Guest stalag

I was pvp with Bharain of IRon and mr dushan come and attacked me .... everybody knows its possible but only an outlaw attacks in pvp just to try to get a tit chain ....shame on mr dushan of Yugo.

Dont trust this guy... shoot him first ask questions later...its the words he only knows... :D

oh...and i'm glad they have in the guild info and i quote "A mostly peaceful, friendly guild" . I dont even have the guts to dream what would happen if the tag read something like "we are a pk guild" ... :wub:

Edited by stalag

Are you sure your guild aint red in his eyes?

In war, it doesnt matter if your enemy is in the toilet. Just shoot to kill and make sure he doesnt press the button!

But yeah, IMO is still lamme attacking pvping ppl.

To be honest, I think I never caught 2 red guildies pvping. They got lucky I guess ^^ (jk)

Edited by epervier

u r not a outlaw if u att people that pvp

must he just let u guys train and see u guys getting stronger and stronger, and finaly beat his ass ?

Errrr? If they are not enemies, stalag wouldn't get stronger ans stronger to beat dushan, he would attack his enemies right (considering dushan wouldn't have attacked him, now they are enemies)? Just because you eventually get strong doesn't mean you have to become an enraged pker that attacks anything that moves :P

Dushan attacking you doesnt make him an outlaw therefore this thread doesnt really belong here 0o all is fair in pk and you took the risk of stepping in yourself, noone made u so pvp or not just get over it dont have to make big deal out of it cuz your making a fool of yourself k? :P

Edited by DarkLegacy1

I dont know why you even complain when i didnt killed you....

Dushan, he was trying to say was that you attacked him while he was pvping, not killed.

For some ppl its considered an act of cowardness since your oponent isnt ready for any kind of external attack.

But hey,

Just because you eventually get strong doesn't mean you have to become an enraged pker that attacks anything that moves :P

I do agree with that.

Regards.

When Mr. Dushan was killed by your guildmate long ago none complained... But okay, we came to an agreement with Mr. ssjGohan and now Your guild is again neutral, so Yugo members will not attack You anymore.

Complaining this way just puts a shame on your character Mr. stalag...

Note: when I talked to Dushan I ment him notifying my guildie joshyboy of a hostility between our guilds. Which seems to have been settled because of some encounters with Puna. I'm not in Stalags guild.

Guest stalag
Dushan attacking you doesnt make him an outlaw therefore this thread doesnt really belong here 0o all is fair in pk and you took the risk of stepping in yourself, noone made u so pvp or not just get over it dont have to make big deal out of it cuz your making a fool of yourself k? smile.gif

err.... dark.... read the following quote from subforum topic.....

Scammers, bag stealers, troublemakers, no-good doers! Criminals! Most wanted lists, post them here!

I have the write to post here cuz it follows the "no-good doers" read first write after... :devlish:

hen Mr. Dushan was killed by your guildmate long ago none complained... But okay, we came to an agreement with Mr. ssjGohan and now Your guild is again neutral, so Yugo members will not attack You anymore.

Complaining this way just puts a shame on your character Mr. stalag...

what the f* are u talking about ? :blink: I'm not an EDF member and ssjgohan sucks :icon4: the rest are cool :icon13: .

must he just let u guys train and see u guys getting stronger and stronger, and finaly beat his ass ?

Vwpro i dont think your way but for u i will make an exception :) I'm training 4 hours a day so soon i will say "ola" to u buddy :devlish:

I dont know why you even complain when i didnt killed you....

Thats not the point...if i was wandering in KF, like i do sometimes, and u attacked me that would be a clean , legal attack but doing it in pvp is not at my eyes and at the majority of EL players.

I hope u all dont forget the threads u make about Arigorn killing players in pvp.... the same rule must applay to all :evilgrin:

Edited by stalag

only 4 hours a day?

I think it sucks to attack/be attacked in training, but you are still in a pk map, so always be prepared.

I go to pvp, I carry diss rings, and a sword, just in case I need to defend myself.

One day they will implement the duel feature, and all the attacking while training will stop, so just sit tight til then and make the best of it.

Guest stalag
only 4 hours a day?

not good ? i have a busy RL so can't more and for that normally ihave st sleep at 2, 3 am to be able so :)

One day they will implement the duel feature, and all the attacking while training will stop, so just sit tight til then and make the best of it.

I don't think it would happen. Once Aislinn said pvp is meant to be dangerous. And I agree, it would be too easy to level if you could pvp on a non pk map.

I don't think it would happen. Once Aislinn said pvp is meant to be dangerous. And I agree, it would be too easy to level if you could pvp on a non pk map.

Guild map + bot protector == $300. If you want to pvp nicely protected, like JusT or *CO* guilds do, maybe your guild should considere acquiring a guild map.

only 4 hours a day?

Yes, it is not good enough to a pr0 0wnz0r pker. But if you dont have the time to train like crazy you should not invite to fight someone with twice yours att/def in a few months, it would take years...

More on topic: it was not a nice attitude of Dushan. His guild description is innaccurate.

People who do attack while training say it is valid, etc.

Just to be more clear: i would not attack anyone while training if s/he is not listed as enemy. If s/he is an enemy, s/he can expect the worst of me.

I'm not an EDF member and ssjgohan sucks

thanks but I've explained to you why I attacked you and you had 3 diss rings on you (btw thanks for those) so if you wanted to you could've fled from me. Attacking someone in an arena and then saying it wasn't you doesn't fool me Mr. Stalag. I know very well you were the one that attacked.

Guest stalag

Lorck ... u are from 500 so i will not answer u :)

Hilarious!

Thanks for fun.

Vanyel didnt someone told u to "shut up!" :(

thanks but I've explained to you why I attacked you and you had 3 diss rings on you (btw thanks for those) so if you wanted to you could've fled from me. Attacking someone in an arena and then saying it wasn't you doesn't fool me Mr. Stalag. I know very well you were the one that attacked.

I dont know about u but i dont lie....if i say i didnt start i didn't and thats it.

Ho if u wanna more diss rings pm i will be glad to give u a few more for free...it appears 3 diss rings are a lot to u ....and i now know why CO attacks u... :)

yw peter

yw woody :)

Edited by stalag

As a mod im afraid u sucks.....shouldn't a mod avoid that type of comments? be neutral ? be above these kinds of discussions?

Ever managed to read what mods have at the bottom of all their posts? Let me translate for you, maybe it's too hard: what 'mods' post in here is their PERSONAL opinion, as player. If it's something officially, they say so. A mod is a player in the first place, with at least just as much right to say something as you. If you don't understand what a mod is, that's your problem.

*getting sick and tired of attacks like this*

Guest stalag
Ever managed to read what mods have at the bottom of all their posts?

right...post edit :)

Thanks for the trasnlation....its hard for me cuz i only know 4 languages not like u of course :(

Edited by stalag

Ever managed to read what mods have at the bottom of all their posts?

right...post edit :)

Thanks for the trasnlation....its hard for me cuz i only know 4 languages not like u of course :(

how old are you again?

One thing: why hesitate to attack your enemy from behind?

One answer: Why fight with no honor?

Said once a very wise man, because only the wise ones can tell the real difference between a enemy and a friend.

Edited by Thorr

Vanyel, as you replied as a player and not as a mod, I'll answer to the player as well:

Your reply was ridiculous and unecessary. I'm pretty sure the point of this thread wasn't to entertain you making you laugh.