Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyWolf

I've had enough

Aren't ^v^ members pking pepole just because of their guild tag?

Duh, that is the reason why guilds have colors on them.

And i think, all, or almost all guilds kill people marked red on tag.

She was just complaing of people saying: "Oh, sorry for killing you. It was not about you, its about the guild".

Aren't ^v^ members pking pepole just because of their guild tag?

Duh, that is the reason why guilds have colors on them.

And i think, all, or almost all guilds kill people marked red on tag.

She was just complaing of people saying: "Oh, sorry for killing you. It was not about you, its about the guild".

People should really read the WHOLE topic to get the point of it. Lorck, doing a fine job deciphering it for them :rolleyes:

I think LW meant that if ppl r gone PK her 2 stand for it rather then 2 blame the tag and tell her she's a nice person.

Entris and Lorck gets the prize..This is exactly what this was for. Don't blame my damn tag. Yes I have lots of friends in enemy guilds, yes I now have lots of enemies too..It just gets really old when it happens and someone pm's me and apologizes for doing it. IT'S A GAME! No apologies needed, pk is pk. As scarr said, pk has no rules and I fully respect that , I know I'm weak but I like the rush of seeing how long I can stand against the big guys.Glad some people figured out my post.

To those that don't like me, your lose. On forums I am a different person than I am in game. Maybe you have never gotten to know me in game. Arigorn, sorry for that idiot remark, had a bad day in rl yesterday, and you got vented on. And to Kansle, it's the tag man, nothing personal :rolleyes: I still lub j00 (god i feel sick lol)

Again, I lub all you guys, even if you don't like me for whatever reason that may be. Let's all have fun and enjoy EL. :)

Arigorn, sorry for that idiot remark, had a bad day in rl yesterday, and you got vented on.

Again, I lub all you guys, even if you don't like me for whatever reason that may be. Let's all have fun and enjoy EL. :)

:):D

Agreed. :D

Edit: Thanks for the apoligy. :)

Edited by WoodeH

You never herd the comment.. "Treat people how you wish to be treated?"

Ill bet you that ladywolf has never herded that statement anywhere.

Again, I lub all you guys, even if you don't like me for whatever reason that may be. Let's all have fun and enjoy EL.

Well. So this was about trying to get people to treat you as a person and not as a guild tag? Ill have to admit that it is very simaler to the real world.

Edited by sparhawk

i know how ya feel ladywolf.

i'd get all that sort of stuff from other players as well. "oh, kat is a hottie!" or "Kitty! I wubs j00" and then of course the guys would be killing each other just so one could sit in my lap :D

but now, because of the guild i am in, i still get nice comments and such, but i get pked on site ;p

oh well! that's life i guess :)

-Kat

Yes I have heard the comment "treat others as you want to be treated.", and IF you actually knew me, you would know that i do that in this game, wether it a newbue just starting out, or an oldbie thats been here for years.

Those of you that seem to dislike me, and think im mean or a bad oerson, have you ever actually really spoken to me in game and not on the forums? I know one person that has commented negatively is because ^v^ #ignored their guild because they are an enemy guild, and one of their guildies was asking us how to join ^v^ across #ig. another person, that has had a name change (i know who you are now, but i wont tell) i dont see why you are so mad, i actually defended you in the past before your name change.

To anyone else that happens to not like me, then oh well, thats life, cant please everyone, i am me, and thats that.

There are a couple that have posted that i figure did so cause i pk'd them or their guildie, and they do have lesser stats than me, for that i do feel bad, cause to me, thats no better than how ive been done, but pk is pk, and there are no rules. However, i wont take out my agressions on lesser players in the future.

On forums I am a different person than I am in game.

why? and where is the real you then? in game or at forums? does it mean all you say here you wouldn't say in game? I am confused more than a bit.

why? and where is the real you then? in game or at forums? does it mean all you say here you wouldn't say in game? I am confused more than a bit.

This is a game. People often play them to do something "out of the ordinary". That is what RPG is all about - Role Playing something you can't ordinarily do.

For that reason, I am not at all suprised that you show a different side to your personality in different places. I personally tend to find myself being far more serious on the forums than in game. I also don't go around saying "thank you m'Lord/Lady" etc on the forums...

Do any of us show our true personality on the internet? and even if we did, would you be able to identify it, especially on a text based interface? You miss all the inflection and detail to someone's voice and facial patterns so you can't gauge whether they are serious, or being sarcastic or just plain rude. Sure, you can try to put in detail, but like sarcasm it is overused and doesn't mean much these days. So how can you tell someone's true personality online? You can't. That's part of the beauty - it's largely anonymous, which means you can play at something you can't ordinarily do.

(Now this whole time I'm not meaning to be harsh or anything, rereading it I guess it does sound a little harsh, but that only goes to show my point. It's not meant to be a smackdown or anything, it's just my perspective... *shrug*)

yes it is a game, and those forums are game forums ... I still don't see why I should act differently in game and in forums, you didn't convince me Torg :dry:

yes it is a game, and those forums are game forums ... I still don't see why I should act differently in game and in forums, you didn't convince me Torg :dry:

It's not about convincing you... I was adding my perspective. Everyone has one, and they are allowed to differ, but I suspect there are lots of people who have a slightly different part of them showing here, to in-game, to RL.

It's not about convincing you... I was adding my perspective. Everyone has one, and they are allowed to differ, but I suspect there are lots of people who have a slightly different part of them showing here, to in-game, to RL.

yeah, just I wasn't asking about your perspective but LadyW's

sparhawk, talk to me when I can actually understand what you are trying to say, please.

"herded"? ... ;)

Small English language thingy - there's a difference between heard and herd.

Herd refers to a group, like "a herd of cows", or trying to move said animals, as in "herding cows". Heard would likely be the word you wanted, as in the past tense of hear - "Have you heard of cows?"

Words can be heard, but generally can't be a herd.

sparhawk, talk to me when I can actually understand what you are trying to say, please.

"herded"? ... ;)

Small English language thingy - there's a difference between heard and herd.

Herd refers to a group, like "a herd of cows", or trying to move said animals, as in "herding cows". Heard would likely be the word you wanted, as in the past tense of hear - "Have you heard of cows?"

Words can be heard, but generally can't be a herd.

is it really that hard to figure out what 'herded' meant? especially with the context? :P

I tend to be more outspoken on the forums than in game. In game IS a different atmospehere than the forums. The real me is a mixture of both, tho I tend to not speak my mind as often in real life as I do on the forums. Again, don't speak bad of me unless you have actually spoken more than 3 words to me.

I like to have fun, and that's what I do in game. I am one of the most helpful people in game, which is probably why I am also dirt poor in game. Like I said, get to know all aspects of me before you cast your opinion.

I like to have fun, and that's what I do in game. I am one of the most helpful people in game, which is probably why I am also dirt poor in game. Like I said, get to know all aspects of me before you cast your opinion.

From what little i know of you and our few conversations id have to deduct that you are a pretty nice person. Also i have not known you to be overly rude or strange...

Again, don't speak bad of me unless you have actually spoken more than 3 words to me.

Thx for reply ... and I didn't speak badly of you yet. I just wanted to know your reasons.

Again, don't speak bad of me unless you have actually spoken more than 3 words to me.

Thx for reply ... and I didn't speak badly of you yet. I just wanted to know your reasons.

Was not directed at you personally Reni, sorry if you took it that way.

Was not directed at you personally Reni, sorry if you took it that way.

heh you did quote me :confused:

For the past year you've been giving people reason to PK u im glad your finally hanging out in PK areas and getting what you deserve.

:brooding::huh:

No we all know you are an idiot ari, you have an excuse

And you expect me to respect you, and not PK you..? After comments like that LW I have every right to PK you, I will now keep doing it, mainly for the fun. And possible the drops.

You never herd the comment.. "Treat people how you wish to be treated?"

Well...Woodeh try this POT KETTLE BLACK!!!!