Eternal Lands Official Forums
DemonCowboy

Chatting with memebers of *CO*

... i fail to see the reason for this post. if you dont like PK then dont go in PK map, and dont talk about things that you have no idea about.. i have seen many CO fighting people much higher lvls than them. You just whining about PK again lolz if u dont like PK go do other skills, everyone else seems able to do this.

Well erm... I've managed to read through all of it and still have to find 'immature, irrational' behaviour really. At least from the side of *CO* that is :)

I really can't see the point of this post to be honest. Not if it's to discredit *CO* anyway. I don't think I'm a very unreasonably thinking person and with me it doesn't help. On the contrary! Talking about 'intra guild spamming' while EateRofSoulS was just replying to a conversation that was started from RICH side. Then someone telling him to read when that person missed something himself. Trying to look 'better' than him by correcting typos (very immature behaviour in my opinion). Between screenshots the remark 'u'r getting this right mods?', where I don't have the idea EateRofSoulS did anything in there that should require a mod's attention...

I'm sorry to say but to me it's more RICH that's making a fool of themselves in here than *CO* is doing something bad. Then again, in general I don't really like people that act as if they're better than others, so maybe it's just me...

erm...

PK is a bunch of losers who can't fight anybody their own level

:)

make somthing like s/PK/*CO*/g; on your text and i'll agree... :)

well it's all said u ppl b the judge if it's decided we can stop supplying to *CO* and/or any other...

Why don't RICH stop supplying just everyone in EL and start supplying only guildies? Then you wouldn't be the market bullies that you are nowadays, that is just the market equivalent of pk of people training.

Well erm... I've managed to read through all of it and still have to find 'immature, irrational' behaviour really. At least from the side of *CO* that is :)

I really can't see the point of this post to be honest. Not if it's to discredit *CO* anyway. I don't think I'm a very unreasonably thinking person and with me it doesn't help. On the contrary! Talking about 'intra guild spamming' while EateRofSoulS was just replying to a conversation that was started from RICH side. Then someone telling him to read when that person missed something himself. Trying to look 'better' than him by correcting typos (very immature behaviour in my opinion). Between screenshots the remark 'u'r getting this right mods?', where I don't have the idea EateRofSoulS did anything in there that should require a mod's attention...

I'm sorry to say but to me it's more RICH that's making a fool of themselves in here than *CO* is doing something bad. Then again, in general I don't really like people that act as if they're better than others, so maybe it's just me...

Exactly. I'm not very fond of *CO*, but here they won hands down and RICH only showed how proud they are of making it even harder for other manuf people...

Well I think molime's "erm" sums it up well.

Personally, as a guild leader, I would have blocked ig's from Rich after the first screenshot...I don't usually feel sorry for *CO* but...geeee!

(Even the server couldn't stand it anymore and disconnected!)

Let me get this straight.

First there's a short discussion (which is enough for a *CO* to pklist the RICH guy... actually being on *CO* pklist makes no difference at all, since they attack anyone, but that's important here)

Right after that, a high level member of RICH starts with the IGs in what looks like an effort to solve any misunderstanding.

Then he starts threatening *CO* telling how good they are at breaking the market (and he looks proud of that :whistle: )

After that the RICH member claims the *CO* member is spamming while the truth is the other way around...

Then they post this bs here

OK, anyone tell me if I get something wrong, but I don't see anything wrong with *CO* _in this matter_.

I had nothing against RICH 'till now. They just gained my antipathy.

Market breakers is also something we don't want in this game.

Hehe, funny how Dhoga said :

I don't count age for much, I've met too many 'mature adults' who were less reasonable then children

in that first screenie. That kind of makes sense later on :whistle:

Very immature RICH. But entertaining...

Guest matheus

impressive that it was RICH guild members who posted those screenshots, and not the other way around :whistle:

I would advise RICH to pull those screenies. They're not really improving your image. :whistle:

EDIT: 6 hours later, I see you decided to take my advice. Better late than never, I guess. :P

Edited by crusadingknight

impressive that it was RICH guild members who posted those screenshots, and not the other way around :P

I couldn't say better ! :whistle:

OMFG that was lame as hell ...... the gm's were the best .. they actually thought this was showing ignorance of *CO* LMFAO again.... Cmon "guy" get over it and read a book or something...:S

It is truely amazing what RICH has achieved, what would EL look like without them?!

[/sarcasm]

wow, i didnt know RICH were so full of themselves... seriously tho, who are these 2 guys? I have only read the first couple of screenies because TirunCollimdus arrogance was causing me a mild form of sickness.

First they insult CO, then they go rant about how good they are? :P

I also find it strange that Rich is posting these screens instead of CO. I mean CO is my enemy atm, and i never had much of an opinion about rich, but this is making me feel sorry for CO. If it was a phone call i would have hung up :whistle:

rofl...

btw why do you call me "loser"? you "namecaller"?

It is clear that you know nothing about PK...

Your idea of pk guild surviving only because they pk.... rofl...

Try to pk and then think again...

Ppl don't realize that PK guilds survive by buying off the ppl they PK.

Just don't sell to them? I certainly wouldn't do trade with anyone who PKed me while training.

Also imho PK is fine, PVP is fine, it's just the people who cross the line between PVP and PK who i would consider stopping trade with.