Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PatrioT

Is that cool Phax?

i wonder why u guys r the ''strongest''

answer: to many cowards

Roflol. tell me who is coward here?u and zaer always run or die when u meet single ca$h in pk. So tell which guild is stronger than ca$h?With those cowards u should start in your guild or at your "nice" allies ^v^.

Loool who's the noob here, u join a guild of bagjumpers scammers and then complain players do to u, loool.

go back to u cave with u bagjumper/scammer friends (CO). and some out when u growen up:mean:

btw. plz dont use dmg stuff only new stuff.

LOL Don. As u can see only your guild has bagjumpers :) We dont have to hide in CO cave from ^v^ because there is no1 in ^v^ who can be threat for us. I last 10 fights with u u died or ran. Maybe u should train more instead of talking bulshits :P:o

The chat log is a waste of time. By then your guild started name calling, which was not the intent of the question I asked. If you can get one of the honorable ones to post the original Ig, and then answer my question (which your own guild is asking) then you can make an opinion.

Gotta go for a while, real life calls.

Word of wisdom for TooMass: Find your own slanderous phrases, do not copy other peoples as it makes you look even more inept to handle your leadership role.

Rofl. u talking about wisdom???I read your chatlog about what u said in MM. I think u r sick and u should be under medical supervision. u act like some1 who escaped from highly secured mad-house.

TooMass

1. You sound like you have some sort of knowledge in the area of people in need of medical supervision.

2. If it was highly secured, and I escaped....that wouldn't make me very stupid now would it?

3. Your english is not up to par enough to be able to understand the depth and gravity of what was discussed in MM with your fellow children....erm...guild members. They spent the better part of 20 minutes saying "n00b" and "stupid" and all sorts of interesting stuff they must have learned on paltalk or episodes of "I Love Lucy", none of which had any bearing on your guilds problems with the rest of the game...which there are tons of them. Your leadership skills suck, you leave a big-mouthed moron in charge of policies (Beyonce), I don't even know the rest of those people as most of you never heard of this game when I started playing it.

To sum it up, Beyonce, you, and Desdummy all have issues with English, and twist it all around to make things go your way. You are incapable of handling issues with other guilds who speak English. Best to just keep to yourselves instead of ruining the market for other people.

My english is good enough to understand what u said. and only because of english is your native languages it doesnt make u better than me. How many languages can u speak?I guess only 1 and it's english so dont talk about my english here. :P

lol whos this xsar nub he think he r pr0 ?

Man u have something to my?? just shut up ok ? :P

He r!! teh pr0

My english is good enough to understand what u said. and only because of english is your native languages it doesnt make u better than me. How many languages can u speak?I guess only 1 and it's english so dont talk about my english here. :P

lol pro :blink:

I wouldn't say it better.

Edited by NitageR

Isnt this just a bit off topic? Throwing insults at eachother due to how they can type is not the issue. Nor is the issue of who is XsardasX... What IS the problem, Is it right to PK newer players? And is it cowardly to? Is it the guilds at fault or the players?

hey i got a question if u say that taking a enemy db it still bagjumping then all of Ca$h is bagjumers infact like everyone in the game is lol

hey matess/toomass if i went into kf with full plate life crown and thermal serp without a ros stone and one of u killed me would u return my db i dont think so :blink:

hey i got a question if u say that taking a enemy db it still bagjumping then all of Ca$h is bagjumers infact like everyone in the game is lol

hey matess/toomass if i went into kf with full plate life crown and thermal serp without a ros stone and one of u killed me would u return my db i dont think so :P

Omg what a nub....who is talking about bagjump in pk map?lol... :blink:

hey matess/toomass if i went into kf with full plate life crown and thermal serp without a ros stone and one of u killed me would u return my db i dont think so :blink:

OMG. i got nothing to add to this post.I think every1 who read this already made a picture about sireomer :P

Your english is not up to par enough to be able to understand the depth and gravity of what was discussed in MM with your fellow children....erm...guild members.

Iam curious how many foreign languages do u know Yankee...

The one that counts in America, cheater. Can I call you racist names seeing as you just called me one? Racist pig.

errrm, don't bad mouth des jride, she's a nice person.

No she isn't. If being a 15 year old with a big, insulting, pubescent mouth is a nice person, then ok.

Too bad we aren't hosting Romper Room.

I wasnt there when whoever was bagjumped so i wont comment but if someone calls me a a bagjumping 10 year old just because im in a guild then i will respond every time .and as for the english, well i talk slang English slang so i type like i speak who cares dont know ya jride dont want to either .du meh a fever lave us aloneee ... :blink: like i said thats my way of talking

Language is the source of misunderstandings.

Unfortunately I do know you. Not personally, but I've met plenty of other people in real life that act just like you.

Do me a favor then: Next time someone asks your guild a question, don't say anything. You do not possess the capacity for normal conversation reguarding guild politics. No, this doesn't count:

"nub! we pwn u in kf so shetup n00blet nub newb nubbie! we aer teh rox0rs n wat i say gos nub nubbie n00b!"

Language is only misunderstood when stupid meets smart.

1.The one that counts in America, cheater. Can I call you racist names seeing as you just called me one? Racist pig.

2.No she isn't. If being a 15 year old with a big, insulting, pubescent mouth is a nice person, then ok.

1.Yankee=racist? lool

2.Desda is 29...

Your english is not up to par enough to be able to understand the depth and gravity of what was discussed in MM with your fellow children....erm...guild members.

The one that counts in America, cheater. Can I call you racist names seeing as you just called me one? Racist pig.

No she isn't. If being a 15 year old with a big, insulting, pubescent mouth is a nice person, then ok.

I wasnt there when whoever was bagjumped so i wont comment but if someone calls me a a bagjumping 10 year old just because im in a guild then i will respond every time .and as for the english, well i talk slang English slang so i type like i speak who cares dont know ya jride dont want to either .du meh a fever lave us aloneee ... :icon13: like i said thats my way of talking

Unfortunately I do know you. Not personally, but I've met plenty of other people in real life that act just like you.

Do me a favor then: Next time someone asks your guild a question, don't say anything. You do not possess the capacity for normal conversation reguarding guild politics. No, this doesn't count:

"nub! we pwn u in kf so shetup n00blet nub newb nubbie! we aer teh rox0rs n wat i say gos nub nubbie n00b!"

WTF? where do you get Desda is 15? Bey is the younger one, Desdy is older than me by a couple years. I think you got the two confused bud.

I talk to Des all the time in game, and to tell you the truth she speaks better english than me (perhaps cause she is English!) and I'm an american.

This thread has really gotten off topic badly. It was made to show that Phax (yes he is my guildie) badjumped Besitkas. Now, to my knowledge (havent been in ^v^ all that long) we are enemies with Ca$h for whatever reason. I know Ca$h bagjumps their enemies at times, and at times they don't, it really depends on which one of them it is. I myself (and DonPedro may strangle me for this) have returned the death bag of several Ca$h members, in pk AND from training. Cokphay was telling Muridi the other day that I reurned his deathbag at a spawn once (not sure if I was UTi or ^v^ at the time).

My point? Is that I think it has to do with the person that is put in that situation. Yes some guilds say keep all enemy deathbags no matter what if at war. I myself, I tend to return them. It's a judgement call, and if Phax felt he had personal reason to keep Besi's bag, then it's justified. Same as if a Ca$h member came upon my bag, it would be their judgement as to return it, or keep it.

Let's get back to the topic at hand, instead of the name calling and making fun of people's english skills. What happened between jride and Ca$h has nothing to do with this thread.

Edited by LadyWolf

I wasnt there when whoever was bagjumped so i wont comment but if someone calls me a a bagjumping 10 year old just because im in a guild then i will respond every time .and as for the english, well i talk slang English slang so i type like i speak who cares dont know ya jride dont want to either .du meh a fever lave us aloneee ... :icon13: like i said thats my way of talking

WTF? where do you get Desda is 15? Bey is the younger one, Desdy is older than me by a couple years. I think you got the two confused bud.

I talk to Des all the time in game, and to tell you the truth she speaks better english than me (perhaps cause she is English!) and I'm an american.

This thread has really gotten off topic badly. It was made to show that Phax (yes he is my guildie) badjumped Besitkas. Now, to my knowledge (havent been in ^v^ all that long) we are enemies with Ca$h for whatever reason. I know Ca$h bagjumps their enemies at times, and at times they don't, it really depends on which one of them it is. I myself (and DonPedro may strangle me for this) have returned the death bag of several Ca$h members, in pk AND from training. Cokphay was telling Muridi the other day that I reurned his deathbag at a spawn once (not sure if I was UTi or ^v^ at the time).

My point? Is that I think it has to do with the person that is put in that situation. Yes some guilds say keep all enemy deathbags no matter what if at war. I myself, I tend to return them. It's a judgement call, and if Phax felt he had personal reason to keep Besi's bag, then it's justified. Same as if a Ca$h member came upon my bag, it would be their judgement as to return it, or keep it.

Let's get back to the topic at hand, instead of the name calling and making fun of people's english skills. What happened between jride and Ca$h has nothing to do with this thread.

I'm not your "bud".

Correct in one aspect, CA$H is the one who drudged up other things when I posted they got what they deserved.

Where do you see me making fun of anyones English skills? Once again people do not read, just twist and turn things all over the place because of their own guilty conscience.

Interaction between other people and yourself = your business, as they act differently with you.

For the most part, all I've seen CA$H do is bagjump, call people names, and generally act like morons. They have no guild policy, their guild info written by someone with dreams of knowing the words "honorable" and "mature".

It may not have anything specifically to do with this thread, but generally shows the attitude of this guild. Not many people care enough to read through all this, and most others in this game already know what a bunch of pigheaded kiddies are running this guild.

Anyhow, as I said in my first post before CA$H hijacked the thread:

Good job Phax.

You can have all the stuff in my storage as I am most likely hanging my hat up on this game. The element has hit an all time low since I started playing, and letting morons and irresponsible people (Shen, MrMind) run the market into worse shape is by far more than I am willing to tolerate.

Enjoy the character wipe in the near future.

i wonder if this will catch up to the "post a pic of yourself" topic :pinch:

EDIT: changed teh smily, didnt know the wink looked like this :icon13:

Edited by Phax

You're right, you aren't my "bud", I used it as a loose slang term. You were very quick to point out the Ca$h members language issues, in most of the off topic in this thread, all I have seen is a bunch of namecalling and bickering...about something that doesn't belong here.

Phax, you did what you thought was right, that's what matters hun.

Guest Enyo

OMG :omg: Everyone CHILLOUT!! For the record, Jride didn't start the name calling. His insults aren't any worse than all of the other sticks and stones being thrown here. Its grown WAY out of proportion. Phax's ego is happily going through the roof. :o OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinch::icon13:

EDIT: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Edited by Enyo

When i was at school i was constantly name called by this guy i was 14 he was 15 ,he would follow me around constantly name calling and generaly bad mouthing me ...just like someone on this thread :icon13: Then at 17 i met him again at a party what do ya know we got married awwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute all the name calling and all the time he couldnt think of how to express himself which just goes to show boys dont always say what they mean :pinch:

I wont react on jride posts anymore..he live in his own world...

Lady_wolf pm me in game if somebody from ca$h bagjumped u ...we have ''do not bagjump'' in rules (doesnt matter if enemy or friend...)so i can remove him/her from guild...

On a personal note I have found CA$H members and their leadership to be honourable to excess, they have even taken the trouble to lend an MM cloak to my wife so that she could return to her deathbag and retrieve it. (They didnt know she was my wife at the time, they just did this out of kindness, despite it being a valuable bag).

There are a couple of other instances also in which CA$H leaders have proven their honesty and their policy of no bagjumpers within their guild, but I wont list those as I was involved personally and have no wish to drag up old issues.

zaer is no scammer he pro

example toomas is serp scammer

and u got lots of akbuycuy zed people in u guild

scammerr scammerr

actuaky we have more then 2 members, its a bug

hey matess/toomass if i went into kf with full plate life crown and thermal serp without a ros stone and one of u killed me would u return my db i dont think so :D

Lmao.

PK'ing someone is different to finding a DB and taking it.

There are a couple of other instances also in which CA$H leaders have proven their honesty and their policy of no bagjumpers within their guild, but I wont list those as I was involved personally and have no wish to drag up old issues.

I'm assuming that was the "issue" with me. But I wont go into it either.

Edited by WoodeH