Eternal Lands Official Forums
Drakos7

[patch] side stats bars

In the control panel, HUD tab, "StatBars in HUD" right under "Stats in HUD"

Yeah perhaps I didn't apply the patch properly. Works great and looks great too, nice work :)

Like sardas said, first one was better, although the 2nd isn't bad, but it could be a little lighter so you can read the letters and numbers above it. Nice work anyway :D

Lighter? Can you elaborate? I am using the standard colors. If anything I think the bounding box should be made darker.

I also like the first one better, but this one works a bit better at 800x600 because I start running out of room (especially if you have the clock and digital clock on)

It might be the same color as the normal bar, but it looks dark with the font on it and the dark background of the hud, but nvm, I just have a dark screen ... (all brightness etc are on highest :huh:)

What's the status of the Mac OSX port on this? I can't wait to use it. I'm always switching between bloody stats.

Thanks!

What's the status of the Mac OSX port on this? I can't wait to use it. I'm always switching between bloody stats.

Thanks!

It's a patch, it works on any architecture...

And Tantu, please do not ask OSX questions about any patches unless they are directly related to the OSX port.

EVERYONE Using this patch on the live server is still a BANNABLE offense. Modified clients are not allowed yet. The patches I make are mostly for demonstration and possible inclusion in the future. You may test them out on the port 2001 test server.

Yeah, I just read up on the bannable offense post this morning. So I won't be using this or any other patches for that matter.

Thanks guys/gals and sorry about the wasted space.

Yeah, I just read up on the bannable offense post this morning. So I won't be using this or any other patches for that matter.

Thanks guys/gals and sorry about the wasted space.

That is part of the reason there is a test server, so people can develop and test patches to try to get them approved for the official client.

OK, I have updated this patch. It makes the code a LOT cleaner, though it looks different now. I think I do like the smaller bars better, but I do not want to move the skill texts around. Here is a picture

060131awnstatsbar3fk.jpg

This way we do not have to mess with the clock at all. It just puts the bars into the background.

I like it this way :P the small one were hard to see.

I found it easier to see how much of the bar was full when it was separate from the numbers (the smaller, first version).