Eternal Lands Official Forums
Lotharion

I Live...Again

OMG LOTH!!! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK!!!!

lol wb, I've been hoping you'd come back soon! I can't wait to start seeing you ingame again! (and your maps ;))

Guest Enyo

People come and go, some familiar and some are not.. but its always nice to welcome someone back. I don't know you but I welcome you back and hope to see you ingame sometimes. Ciao

Enyo

Heya Loth!

It's nice to hear from you :P

hope to cya in-game sometime!

-Kat

I guess I fall into the clueless catagory, but welcome back :icon13:

Holy Cow ! (thats because of godless)

Welcome back King of Beaver Society :-)

Good to see you again :-)

I remember the ancient times when i first time heard about #beavers... (long before most of you are starting to play :icon13:) first think was 'wt... masons ?' but Brian care to explain me ^^

All Hail !

Soon the Holy Brotherhood of #beaver will congregate again. We will than chant in praise of the holy guardian of damness, Since as #Beaver taught us; Blesseth be the Dammed, whence the water cannot run; it accumulates force. And should the dam subside, all shall be released and with it, chaos and peculiar fish shall flood the lands! Only those that turn to #beaver and it's icon, #Hat shall one day find tranquility and soothing in the mystical #under-the-#Gazebo.*

All procrastinate in praise of #beaver! Taste the Holy #Pie!! Bow to The-One-#Hat-of-Power and anticipate the coming of #Under-the-#Gazebo, where we shall rest and play croquet**!

Trice #Beaver!!

---------

*: Disclaimer: Any perceived similarities with any existing faith, denomination or religion is a figment of your imagination or an indication you suffer from Dissociative Association Disorder. Don't worry, it's nothing serious.

**: Disclaimer: Croquet is an optional feature.

Edited by Lotharion