Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix.Riva

ghost member

after looking through the members list to see who is active and inactive i come across a name, Sekhmet, aint ever seen him online so i do a check with him on the players online site and get this:

http://eternal-lands.solexine.fr/~radu/vie...hp?user=Sekhmet

asked a friend and he said he must have deleted, if he did delete surely he must get removed from the guid, any idea wats going on

Edited by Blaki

i have something strange too, it still says chickengeorge is in =EF= when i do #list_guild. When i do #remove chickengeorge it says: Umm, removing someone from a different guild?

i have something strange too, it still says chickengeorge is in =EF= when i do #list_guild. When i do #remove chickengeorge it says: Umm, removing someone from a different guild?

Maybe the character was deleted, then re-created, and the guild list just didn't realize that the character was deleted?

(TC) members list also has a ghost member, but it is not possible to #remove ithe name. One of our members changed name a few months ago but we still have both names on our list. The name changed worked ok for other members though (no double member).

Edited by LadyReni

Same with The Mercenaries

I was going to suggest a #remove_nonexisting_members command that would check the #list_members list against player names and remove any that don't exist but I can foresee technical difficulties. . .

I guess the best way to avoid this would be to implement character renames in the client so these lists can be updated automatically . . . it doesn't seem right to have mods/devs go through them manually and correct the lists . . . there probably isn't a clean solution to this . . .