Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kathkusa

New Items?

Well I heard one is a helm of mana...Adds 150 number to mana....Other is helm of health also adds 150 to health.....But I heard the cost is 200k not 150k.

Edited by Kathkusa

Sweet, i hope Roja makes them fullface, or some other new design, and not glow_color different :)..

Sweet, i hope Roja makes them fullface, or some other new design, and not glow_color different :)..

Yeah, fullface would be so cool :):D:D

i heard they break not sure how easily though

Yes I hear they have the same breakage as an normal helm...i hope not for 200k :) that would really ruin my day to have a helm break the same day i bought it, lol.

Odin

no critics at now from me. we will see if it helps improving the PK-environment or not. at this point it will make PvP and also PK for ppl that put thousands of dollars into EL alot more easy.

no critics at now from me. we will see if it helps improving the PK-environment or not. at this point it will make PvP and also PK for ppl that put thousands of dollars into EL alot more easy.
Nope.

1) You can't buy them for USD

2) They have the same breakage as a normal iron helm...anyone who trains with it is just stupid

I think Brom wants one.

::Starts hording his money and demanding payment for things he has lent out::

"Here is your prize for finding me newbie!"

"First pay me 20 thousand ::puts pinky to lip:: gold coins!"

Dun Dun!

Heh. Ok Ive never getting one.

Edited by Brom

Actually, they have a very low breakage (the lowest) which is 1 chance in 10K. If you have th no more tears perk, it's 1 in 40K.

As for the fullface, we'll have to see if it is technically feasable to do that.

Actually, they have a very low breakage (the lowest) which is 1 chance in 10K. If you have th no more tears perk, it's 1 in 40K.

still, there is allways the chance that someone will bring their brand new item into a fight and have it break on first attack. but thats the RNG for you :hehe:

As for the fullface, we'll have to see if it is technically feasable to do that.

i dont know how current helmets are done (reskin of the head? an external object?) but i realy dont see any showstoppers...

i dont know how current helmets are done (reskin of the head? an external object?) but i realy dont see any showstoppers...

Put one on, sit down, and zoom in. =d

Nope.

1) You can't buy them for USD

2) They have the same breakage as a normal iron helm...anyone who trains with it is just stupid

1) buying FE-packages or therm-serp and sell them for gc to re-invest in thos helmets, that like direct buying

2) 1/10000 is low and if ppl spend 100$ on rostogols a day you can afford 30-50$ for this too.

so i was right, but no judgement at this point, just a pointer ;)