Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Merrick

Please?

Is it possible to make the teleportal on the ship to/from Iscalrith/Idaloran a banner you have to click?

The silly bears and snow leopards are wondering around lost in Idaloran.

I, and others, like to hunt the polar bears and they keep disappearing from Iscalrith.

And Idaloran is huge! Very hard to find them to send them back to their homes. :evilgrin:

Pweeeease?? ^_^

Is it possible to make the teleportal on the ship to/from Iscalrith/Idaloran a banner you have to click?

The silly bears and snow leopards are wondering around lost in Idaloran.

I, and others, like to hunt the polar bears and they keep disappearing from Iscalrith.

And Idaloran is huge! Very hard to find them to send them back to their homes. :evilgrin:

Pweeeease?? ^_^

I always thought there were teles not flags was because they hadnt been devoloped yet.

Or perhaps even better, if the bears do wander onto the teleportal, can they respawn in Iscalrith?

They do that, AFTER you kill them :evilgrin:

It may be exotic to see a polar bear right next to "Bethel" sign... but it is annoying to chase animals from another maps on Idaloran. I have to agree with Merrick :hug:

It may be exotic to see a polar bear right next to "Bethel" sign... but it is annoying to chase animals from another maps on Idaloran. I have to agree with Merrick :hug:

yea if no banners are made yet then just use a blank one or something at least then they dont wander

Personally I think it's great they take the ship to go exploring. Adds a fun element to see a polarbear at Hugues :hug: I hope it doesn't get changed.

All the banners for maps aren't done yet, which is why they dont have them on the boats. I'm sure now since the maps have been developed and Roja knows whats in them and such, she can make alot of the banners and it can be fixed ;P

Make the banner cool, like a blue dragon against a feild of ice :)

oooo...I see :)

Sorry for maybe sounding impatient then. :P

I didn't know that was the reason for this.

And I think it's cool too, to see a polar bear at Hugues :P . It just bites trying to hunt down the spawns so that you can hunt them on their designated map.

Anyways, I won't be training on them much longer. But, perhaps for anyone in the future it could be a big help. :P