Eternal Lands Official Forums
SweetThang

Just another bag jumper :(

;) My guild mate charmed was in Vermor castle and died.In result GryFret took her MM cape Mirror cape empty vials and greaves! So watch your bck if GryFret is around. :angry2: :pirate::P

:P My guild mate charmed was in Vermor castle and died.In result GryFret took her MM cape Mirror cape empty vials and greaves! So watch your bck if GryFret is around. :angry2:  ;)  :P

180774[/snapback]

Thanks for the headsup sweets, will point burny to this thread....etc etc

:pirate:

:confused: Ok Charmed got ALL her stuff bck from Gryfet.... But still I personally dont know him just watch your bck :P

dude, READ THE SIGNATURE AT THE BOTTEM!

u die u lose yr stuffz, im sorry but unfortunatly it is the game, but still thxs for the warning appriciate it :bow_arrow:

I've been training with gryflet and he always returned my armor. He doesn't seem like a bag jumper... I'm glad to hear he returned it if he did.

Wanna hear the story well i lagged out as soon as i got it for her got on then lagged again got back on then lagged again about 2-4 times so i left it got next evening and Calenhad asked for the deathbag and i said no I'm gonna returnit and so i did when Charmed got on and no problem the big K!!! :battleaxe_rune:

My god, learn your facts before you post things, Gryflet was very nice when he was in Hell so damn, and if he does scam WHO CARES?!?!?! It's a game, get over it

My god, learn your facts before you post things, Gryflet was very nice when he was in Hell so damn, and if he does scam WHO CARES?!?!?! It's a game, get over it

185211[/snapback]

But 1) I dont scam and 2) When are you gonna get your ass online on EL?!?!?!?

I believe that is called "morales", which is something that some people seem to lack. I try to tolerate Gryflet, I really do, but sometimes these little jokes are just pushing things too far.

Eh, well Gryflet if you browse around the forums more, you would see that I don't play... the community has gone to hell

Well me and lady wolf have had a little talk and I have decided that I will try to be on my best behaviour from now on :D

Edited by Gryflet

it has worked because I seem to be helping people who have actually been bagjumped by tother people.

it has worked because I seem to be helping people who have actually been bagjumped by tother people.

185603[/snapback]

You know, it may be better to let others say that about you, Gryflet. Generally, I find it more believable when someone else talks of how a character has changed, than when they say it themselves.