Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Noc Laf

MrMind178 Reduced to Harvesting Lilacs

all of you people... stop destroying the plants! you're hurting the poor things through over-grazing!

NoClaf the paparazi strikes again.. <grumble grumble>

The point of that picture is the fact that I've never harvested lilacs since I started the guild.

As a former EL Screenshot of the Week winner Shivar - what do you reckon? MrMind's portrait got a chance? :D

Edited by gadai

y'know... if yawl keep harassing the poor plants... you hve have that place stripped bare in just a couple more weeks... please remember to water and feed your plants!

just a thought.....if A equals time spent and B equals financial betterment per 1000 GP....... and if this is taken at level 39 harvesting and this does not take into account any overall points accrued. Make the equation on say Phys at,,,ummm 20

you know what dip stick????

8 mins per 1000GP!!!! you go make "real money" just leave me a space at the lilac bush....... lol :D

just a thought.....if A equals time spent  and B equals financial betterment per 1000 GP....... and if this is taken at level 39 harvesting and this does not take into account any overall points accrued.  Make the equation on say Phys at,,,ummm 20

you know what dip stick????

8 mins per 1000GP!!!!    you go make "real money"  just leave me a space at the lilac bush....... lol :icon13:

180458[/snapback]

And 8 minutes per 1000 GP would mean 4000 lilacs in 480 seconds.. 2000 with excavator. It's not -that- fast. :P

y'know... if yawl keep harassing the poor plants... you hve have that place stripped bare in just a couple more weeks... please remember to water and feed your plants!

180440[/snapback]

*big grin*

180440[/snapback]

Well, since this is ETERNAL LANDS, I would assume that all resources are also eternal. ;)

Well, since this is ETERNAL LANDS, I would assume that all resources are also eternal. ;)

180565[/snapback]

I keep wondering how X number of people can pick 1 apple for 100's of fruit, and still have an apple sitting there...

I can see it....

well, what's so bad about harvesting lillacs, like, has it become a national crime or something, geeess.....

oh, btw, that lillac bush there, that aint gonna be there no more, muahahahah........

Am i the only 1 that can't see the pic? :)

181207[/snapback]

i cant either ..cries i wanted a laugh

181221[/snapback]

if you cant see the pic right click it copy it and paste it onto a document program ex microsoft word. That worked for me.

Edited by warmastermage