Benvolio

Eternal Lands CTF

Read the post first  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post first

• INSANE IDEA ILL PARTICIPATE
    • Wow maybe a cool idea
    • This is a retarded idea, NFW

ok this may sound a little stupid at first but what if there was a giant game of ctf* in EL

2 guilds at a time match using one of those thingys that look like this

http://www.jbc-pool.com/tourreport/2004-ar...sai-1-chart.gif

where each guild moves on. so like there are forts in a custom made map for this (or kf using the premade forst) and the only people allowed in are the guildm8s, maybe to ensure this mods would have to #tp them

it would be intesting, to see if a HUGE guild like rich could beat a guild of strong fighters with few people

also everyone could participate almost, no matter what theyre skill. they could summon protectors, etc, magicians could harm and stuff and heal other people, it would be a cool thing. also maybe huge castles and stuff with secret rooms etc so ppl arent familiar with map at begining.

anyone vote on the poll on this idea

*= capture the flag for those who have never heard it

lol that link i jsut googled like tourament chart or somethign thats why its in japenese

We have done this, not exactly CTF but we have done it. Read up on the wars we had. a few major downsides, we need to Ban summoning because if 10 Chimeras come after you and your guild, its over. Then again, if this event will go through a lot of guilds, they really wont have that option will they. If its a war, Im up for it, though I know 20 of me could not kill one of the higher level monster players :huh:

we could use Learners Ant Slaves as Flags. If a team captures the Ant, it follows the one who has captured her until he dies and then follows the one who killed him :o

Edited by kl4Uz

Being a PK map, probably not a good idea to use the Ants as the flags. What happens if someone kills the flag?

Might be easier if the first team whos ant/flag gets killed first loses.

Or, have the flag being an object in a bag. your Team needs to guard that bag with all its strength :D such as one team with a moon med (blue team) and one with a Stars Med (red team) Its still a battle, but its not all to the death. Players would be on the Honor code, game players who break that Honor code would be punished severly.

Edited by Brom

pretty close to my idea, except we need a way to make it so the medallion etc can't be picked up, and won't poof in the bag. cuz in real CTF can you run away from your opponet with your own flag? no

well i think it's really difficult to do that with a game item, since you actually can't see the items and you don't know who's got the item atm.

I believe it could be done with the ants, if they could have demigod mode.

Another solution would be to use our little gnomes Placid and Moonshadow as the "Flags", since they can go to Demigod mode :unsure:

Being a PK map, probably not a good idea to use the Ants as the flags. What happens if someone kills the flag?

Might be easier if the first team whos ant/flag gets killed first loses.

168758[/snapback]

demi god the ant =)

it sounds fun, ^_^

whenever it is, i'll participate, unless i have something other to do.

-kat

couldnt you just use a chain armor as the flag? just make the chain for one team red, and blue for the other, and could you make the chain auto-equip when you pick it up? that would be awesome :huh:

Edited by Alderan

I personally like the idea of using the two Gnome mods, TirasHazor and Placid :P

yeah UT2004 in EL MORE FUN ill join

CTB Capture The Bag or CTA Captere the Ant or just an item (Ent neeeds to make a sword with a flag on it :D

173695[/snapback]

No, that would be Roja.