Grum

Well, What Do You Think?

Am I a bot?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a bot?

• Yes, Grum is definitely a bot
    • No, Grum is not a bot, noone could write a program that bad
    • No, Grum is not a bot, noone could write a program that good

Okay, recent events have led me to suspect that I'm a bot. I never knew this, but since I could be wrong: what do you guys think? Am I a bot?

if you are... can i market and sell the AI? it's good enough to make a lot of cash! :lol:

also... what are these events that make you suspect yourself of being not yourself?

Edited by ttlanhil

dont trust grum, hes a bot!!! he just sits at the fruit in pl and harvests ALL DAY!!! he's a bot programed to use the forums and respond to the question "hey, are you a bot?" with "...no..."!!!

ok, well maybe not, but that would be a really cool bot if you could make it!

Grums definately a bot. It's way to obvious.

I can't believe i'm the only one that's caught it... The government is obviously pissed at Entropy for his political views (since they are influencial in society) so they've placed grum within the game to gain or and destroy Ent's game.

I'm on to your game, Grum!

You just wait, it's coming...

"No, Grum is not a bot, noone could write a program that bad"

Well except me, and id dont remember writing him.... unless I was drunk at the time.

hmmmm, that could explain a lot........

If we had a cool bot in Portland, then it would be able to kill the Portland Gobbie and save the lives of countless visiting noobs.

Thus, Grum is either a boring bot or real. Since "real" is so unbelievable my choice is clear.

You guys just don't get it (SegV'ers) he's there to get your friendship...then Snap! you character is gone, your hard drives are deleted, and your bank account is drained. All thanks to the US Gov't!

The end is Neigh!

no one could write a program that bad except me and it seems anti can to lol jk u seem pretty cool but i like being negative

Hum, sometimes I think you are a bot but .. you have some cool *features* that are not bot-like, so I think you are not. :-)

Chose the last option.

The end is Neigh!

155292[/snapback]

The end is brought about by horses?

Anyway, I chose the middle option. I mean, who'd write a bot that doesn't know if it's a bot or not? Oh wait, I forgot about Microsoft...

I've known of Grum being a bot since I/him (can't remember who was in it first) joined GDC. I knew when I met him he was a bot. Can't believe you've all been fooled for so long.

:D i dont get it :P

After being tried in the Bot conspiracy Appeals court, Grum has been found to have "some cool *features* that are not bot-like", still there are also the statement of a drunken programmer, so the verdict is:

A non-bot with PLS (pixel love syndrome)

:D