Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Random Spawns

Would you like Random Spawns?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Random Spawns?

• 1.Yes
    • 2.No
    • 3.Only bigger spawn areas, but not totally random.

:):) :lol: :D :lol: :D KOOOOOOLLLLL

With the new skill level all of the old players won't be like 800 times better than the new ones :)))))

This would rule :D:( :lol:

Ogle just because ur not a power player u want the random spawns :)

Kk if u train on cyclops/fluffy/chi wolf u r a Power player right ?!?. so leave the fluffys etc how they are! power players Happy, non-power players happy, cuz the fluffys dont mix with the Trolls and ogres!!

and let the 'weaker' monsters SPawnz0rs the rand0mzors!!

well, spawn areas of some monsters are pretty contained areas anyway, so it doesnt make much difference (votd gold mine=not very big, vc castle entrance area=not big, portland tit mine=not very big (gobs, gargs, and skellies) but grubani penninsula=big :P

ROJA ROJA ROJA ROJA

I have a GREAT GREAT GREAT idea

YOu could have 2 new skill lvls

One to make leather and stuff and the other to trap or whatever

Or u could make them one and the same :P:D:) :)

There is a said "troll cave"? Would you mind enlightening me on where this might be?

When I read this, I got about four opinions:

#1: More spawns, more monsters, random spawns, same exp. If there were more monsters, it would be easier to find even though they could go anywhere on the map.

#2: Same amount of spawns, more monsters (of course), random spawns, more exp. Kinda like shasso's way. Read his post.

#3: Same amount of spawns, more monsters, static spawns, same exp.

#4: More spawns, more monsters, static spawns, less exp.

I would like #1. #3 is closest to current system. #4 is like current system, but would be slightly harder to level. #2 would be easier to level if you could find them. #1 would be slightly easier than current system in my opinion.

Ogle, the edit button, like google and the search button, is your friend. Use it well and often.

Edited by freeone3000

There is a said "troll cave"? Would you mind enlightening me on where this might be?

I think he means Orvimon Crypt in Tarsengard.

I was thinking, what if you make small encampments for the mobs.. ^^ make a hut for the goblins, and 3-5 gobos sitthing there and chilling while some patrol the area, and then some random spawns elswhere on the map.. just an idea.

Kk if u train on cyclops/fluffy/chi wolf u r a Power player right ?!?. so leave the fluffys etc how they are! power players Happy, non-power players happy, cuz the fluffys dont mix with the Trolls and ogres!!

and let the 'weaker' monsters SPawnz0rs the rand0mzors!!

ye, it will rock when some1 willl be killing trolls in carmien trolls room and eeek, fluffster -- some1 has discovered one ring rules them all :o

I totaly agree. I think that the majority of players would like the change, but not yet.

OMG Placid you're anti-fighter how can you know what is good??! J00r stats are like 30/30 omg you know big nothing about training :o

I totaly agree. I think that the majority of players would like the change, but not yet.

OMG Placid you're anti-fighter how can you know what is good??! J00r stats are like 30/30 omg you know big nothing about training :D

LMAO, i've just started training a/d, I just suck at it.

Ever heard of the edit button Athos? :o

I was thinking, what if you make small encampments for the mobs.. ^^ make a hut for the goblins, and 3-5 gobos sitthing there and chilling while some patrol the area, and then some random spawns elswhere on the map.. just an idea.

This is a good idea!

And the ones in the camps/caves will spawn as before, but the partolling ones are spawning randomly - in large numbers :o

If you did this MM would be obtained by many more new players to reduce the danger

ok lets all move to crafting and alchemy..

c'mon atleast the rubies dun suddenly spawn at beam.. :)

And the problem with a deer spawning at beam would be...?

I think this is a good idea especially to slow down fighter exp to keep it in line with the new slowdowns in the other skills.

I think the Perception ability could be used to help a player locate the nearest creatures (some of which may be beyond the max viewing area - even farther away than the server tells the client about actors).

I think this is a good idea especially to slow down fighter exp to keep it in line with the new slowdowns in the other skills.

I think the Perception ability could be used to help a player locate the nearest creatures (some of which may be beyond the max viewing area - even farther away than the server tells the client about actors).

or... speed up the other skills :P if they slow down the fighting xp to compensate for the slowing down of other skills it will make the people that already have a ton of xp have an advantage over the ones who have less xp and even the ones who have a ton will have a disadvantage to the ones who have even more... the only solution if this were to be implemented: a total stats wipe

That's a great idea. I would love this :D Finally going around and looking for the animal or monster to kill instead of boring waiting on the spawn till it respawns.

This is a good idea!

And the ones in the camps/caves will spawn as before, but the partolling ones are spawning randomly - in large numbers

Like this :P Have a horde of goblins, spawning at the empty huts in the northern mm swamp, surrounded by a bunch of randomly spawning guards :ph34r:

Together with the building of groups/hordes it can be a good challenge to beat them :P I suppose it's even some fun for powerplayers if someone suddenly meets a group of 10 cyclopses

sry if this has allready been stated but i didnt feel like reading thru 6 more pages...

i personally think that with totally randomized spawns it would be rather unfriendly towards newbs...i voted for larger spawn area because it seems more balanced than anything.