Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tumaros

Lord Of The Rings--el Style

meh too i want a cameo role! :rolleyes:

Paladin...I would if I had it :rolleyes:

Anyway it's been updated...more stuff, up to about 60% thru the movie...them leaving for Helms Deep...erm...I mean...nordcarn ;) Many more opportunities for cameos, so don't worry B)

Oh, and LV, I trust you're happy with your role in this whole adventure :lol:

I will continue to work on this, but I've also developed another idea...s'pose I'll just present it now...

Using familiar EL personalities (i.e. Me as Legolas, Ent as thisperson, 007 as thatperson, Lord_Vermor or whoever as Sauron, you as him, her as thiself...bla bla bla), I'd do basically what I'm doing here with The Two Towers, only for the Fellowship of the Ring...

Basically...Eternal Lands: Fellowship of the Ring (Special Extended Edition)

It'd use familiar EL maps...beginning with the Hobbits in Isla Prima (The Shire), escaping the now-ebil wraith, moving onto the village of Lakeside (Bree)...joining up with Aragorn whos too sexy for j00 all...

Kinda a fantasy world adapted for...our fantasy world, you might say :lol:

People would have to sign up ahead of time...not now, but if you are interested, keep your eyes open :blink:

Edited by Tumaros

Aside from putting a bit of profanity in my mouth.. It's hilarious! xD I can't wait for The Fellowship, and Return of the King..

hello tum i like this a lot and earlier i was hangin with you and tiras at wraith. i just couldnt get enough its awesome even if it is more than the first time hearing it. i would also like to be part of the next scene or movie.i dont care if im the noob or the mentally wierd one. i would just like to see what you could do with desil. but if there are to many slots filled that ok too.

Ah, I can get you in, no problem :lol: I'll do my best :D

i just thought of this where most guys do there thinking... but do a Harry Potter thing... it'd rule

!!!!!!

Looks like ive found something to do.. hehehe

Arr matey matrixxxxx xD

Harry Potter...ooh...I had almost forgotten about that ;D

Rebooted seems like he needs something to do, though... ;) Plus he pm'd me and "called it" so... :D

So...let's see recent projects list (as of 1/2/05)

(-) World History cartoon/presentation

(-) Finishing Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Adapted for the EL addict in you!)

(-) Planning for Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (With all new player-personalities!)

(-) Possibly planning for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (New and Improved! Now, with MORE marshmallows!)

(-) The Hobbit, of course! (Enough dwarves to feed a llama!)

(-) Finishing the Great War stories

(-) OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n00b

(-) Eternal Lands: Dark Shadow movie (ha, yeah right...not gonna happen any time this century >_<)

(-) Life in a Box (doodling with my guy, making a h*r style site)

(-) South Park music videos (ahh, Linkin Park music + South Park alter egos = something I will introduce to EL after Lord of the Rings dies out B) )

oh yeah... (-) Helping newbies so I can be a role model

Jeez, and school starts up again tomorrow...

At this rate, I won't even get a chance to get into trouble...(confused? read "Life" in Flames) Instead of explaining the relationship between byzantine numismatics and Einstein's theory of relativity, I'll be jotting down the battle of Helm's deep, EL style... :)

Ok for this i will take a quote from a guy named KLOWN online BHD: KLOWN: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH THIS IS THE BEST THING I EVER SAW AHAHAHHAHAHA AWSOME AAHAHHAHA AHAHAHH AHAHA. Mid: God dang man you are worse than me at least i can tune down teh caps!

KLOWN: WHAT YOU DONT LIKE MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON?!?!? DOWN WITH YOU!!!!.

mid: MEHHHH you are worse than me!

KLOWN: AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

mid: ....im starting to know what i feels like from the other side of the conversation..

Mid: ahh screw it AHAHHAHAHAHA

KLOWN: AHAHAHAHAH

MID: AHAHAHHAHA

KLOWN: AHAHAHAHAHA

Dirty_French: GOD BOOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!.

-Mid

PS seriously LMFAO halirous this is awsome 100% GOLD