Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Happy Holidays

In the spirit of Corporate America, we recognize that the Xmas is that special time of the year when you care about your loved ones, and bring them gifts, because you can't show your affection for them in any better way. So we want to help you do that by providing you with our fine collection of rare or very rare items, for a nominal fee.

So, Merry Christmas, and buy stuff from us

Seriously tho, this is a good way to support the game, and show your gratitude towards the developers.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/shop/

In the spirit of Corporate America, we recognize that the Xmas is that special time of the year when you care about your loved ones, and bring them gifts, because you can't show your affection for them in any better way. So we want to help you do that by providing you with our fine collection of rare or very rare items, for a nominal fee.

Seriously tho, this is a good way to support the game, and show your gratitude towards the developers.

Nice creative way to celebrate the holidays. Nice scam site too.

Good shop :angry: i hope to buy some stuff after bills and x-mas

buying is done.

Nice creative way to celebrate the holidays. Nice scam site too.

Why are you calling that a scam site???

That's just Ent trying to make a little money for there

hard work.

i want a Thermal Tit axe ^_^ *gets out $150* to bad you dont have any x.x

finally =) Tho something is wrong, see where the arrow points. Also, i cant find prices for the axes.

Full plate - fire ess prices are a bit off, because with 4 efe, some iron bars and a good manuer you can make a full plate. And usefull items that u cant get ingame in range 10-20$ are missing (except fire ess). Hmm, how about fluffy fight book 10$ and chiamera 15$. And a red cape that gives you +5% exp on everything you do or the dont fail thing like with masters cape.

shop.jpg

Nice shop, I already purchased a few things :D

oo watcha get?

FYI the axes don't have prices :D

Axe prices were always there when i looked at the page.

i always woundered, what is the red cape? theres one in the texture folder but i never seen one

I think the site is fine - looks like it's been put up in a bit of a hurry, but readable (well i understood it)! :P

Just spent 75$ (i think that's about £60)??? Please please please please hurry up with my ingame items (some of them are xmas presents for other players) but the iron plate is for myself. :D:D:D

ooo i hope someone bought me a pressie :P

finally =) Tho something is wrong, see where the arrow points. Also, i cant find prices for the axes.

Full plate - fire ess prices are a bit off, because with 4 efe, some iron bars and a good manuer you can make a full plate. And usefull items that u cant get ingame in range 10-20$ are missing (except fire ess). Hmm, how about fluffy fight book 10$ and chiamera 15$. And a red cape that gives you +5% exp on everything you do or the dont fail thing like with masters cape.

Same here, the page is totally screwed up and unreadable.

Im under Internet Explorer atm.

Piper

Try switching to 800 X 600 Everyone.

whoops. Thats a badly done page ent, looks like a scam site x.x

I'm insulted... I designed the site. It may not have any flashy frames or .gif images, no music in the background... But hey I tried. I know it's just a simple basic website, but I did the best I could and I did it as quickly as I could so that it could be ready for the holidays. If you don't like it, make one yourself and show us your mad skills....

NeoSeS

Your Mad Skills...

Either put up or shut up, if you can do better go ahead "I'm not a webdesingner and only have basic Webpage making skills" I would love to see some other versions of the store, some of you web desingers out there could most likely do a much better job, but I did it for free and to help EL out so,

If alls your gonna do is criticize then shut up *****.

FYI the axes don't have prices

Iron Axes $10.00 USD

Steel Axes $15.00 USD

Titanuim Axes $20.00 USD

Edited by Wolf_Lord

Um...does the internet add 10 lbs or something? or has merchanter been celebrating the holidays a little excessively? Looks like he put on a little weight

LOL Dwarfes always look a little bit Heavier on Camera.

Wrong audience, you should send this to my wife :D

Wolfie, the site looks fine, and it seems to work (not sure, didn't buy anything yet.)

I like how your model looks like Ant!

I suggest you add the services, like name change and being able to reselect your looks & gender to the store as well.

Just set the font size to be a bit smaller, then it'll work as it should.