So i've been talking to a certain someone (Won't name unless they'd like) and we've come up with an idea.
Option 1: Max overall with 2 skills over 150
Players who have 150+ a/d generally are really close to maxing overall~
Option 2: 5 Skills over 100 (Cannot be A/D or overall)
Is it easier to get 179 overall or 5 skills over 100? This will just give an advanage to lower levels to become better players later on.
Basically if you qualify for either one, you are eligable to get a stone, say form Wraith at Isla Prima, or from shop (Up to players & Radu). That stone works like a pickpoint/overall level. The Stone will have x amount of exp, say 50m-100m~ exp. You must also have the stone in inventory, it cannot be traded, soulbound (So players can't profit on alts). You need to get 50-100m exp to "poof" the stone, once you do that and the stone poofs you get 1 pickpoint, rinse and repeat. Also.. if it's not already obvious, can only get one stone at a time, once it's turned into a pickpoint, can get another.
- Excellent for players who are financially poor
- Great for players with max overall
- Good incentive to go and train instead of afking (Skarak can't hold all spawns )
- Excellent for people who mix alot, and not so much fighting
- Reduces the amount of gc sold ingame
- Another way of getting pickpoints instead of 1.75m~
- All lower level players will be better geared later on in the game
- Won't be as quick as paying 1.75m for a pickpoint, acutally have to do work
- All players who are maxed overall will be upset this wasn't ingame earlier
- When you #reset, it works like a normal pickpint, it's gone.
- Does not work with Invance, but it works with Dalies.
Thanks, discuss down below, or just vote
Edited by Alphabet, 10 October 2017 - 01:30 AM.