Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Amaara

da_tank aka cooldudes12

da_tank (cooldudes12 is his main) was bagjumping everyone in today's 40-60 invance. He admitted he was doing it, bragged about it the whole invance and said he'd made an easy 20k off of the team members. He probably made more than that because I lost my gatherer medallion to him, along with fast regeneration cape, he's, br's, etc. Sad thing, I was fool enough to lend him augmented leather pants when he arrived at invance naked :(

Due to this incident and the other similar incidents, I won't bother trying to invance again. Not worth the aggravation, it certainly isn't team work when you get back stabbed by a team member.

This happens way too often even in the 40-60 where there isn't much to be lost.

I certainly cast my distrust vote on /trustbot and hope other players will do the same.

as far as i know there are no invance rules for 40-60 and 60-80, but then again if a more advanced player takes advantage of that to cause harm on purpose that's wrong in my opinion.

maybe talk to a moderator and see if they can get him to stop?

Edit: nvm 40-60 and 60-80 have invance rules too except for the AP requirement.

http://www.eternal-l...=0

that's breaking rule 1 and 2b

Edited by Infamous

In case Aislinn decides to unban you at some point, know that I will no longer advise you on building a tank and you can be sure that Tank_Rabbit will never instance with you or one of your alts. Hope ~20k profit was worth losing 40k consistent gc.

Why do people do these illegal things? It sucks when everyday players screw up and get locked. If you are unsure about whether you are about to do something illegal or not, just ask a mod. Weve lost 2 players who are fun to have around, whether they scammmed or bent the rules or whatever doesnt matter to me. Losing more players in el matters to me.

cd12 and WR both play everyday, they like to pk, not afraid to die, they both give #pki and both active in channel 6 chat.

Hope you are both able to return at some point.

The standard invance-screw-up ban time is 3 days. Of course that is for a first time offense, and assuming they don't spend those 3 days making everyone's life a living nightmare.

I've already had a talk with cooldudes12, and he seemed sorry and regretted the action. Hopefully he will follow through on his promise to make amends.

I see no reason why he won't be unlocked when he asks to be when the 3 days are up. The rest is up to him.

In case Aislinn decides to unban you at some point, know that I will no longer advise you on building a tank and you can be sure that Tank_Rabbit will never instance with you or one of your alts. Hope ~20k profit was worth losing 40k consistent gc.

I won't go on instances with you (cooldudes12/da_tank/other alts) either because of this.

edit: could be read otherwise.

Edited by DonC

I will no longer instance with rabbitman either.

I won't go on instances with you either because of this.

My guess is RM is happy to hear this.