Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
violater

Stivy teh Scammer

[09:38:41] InCuBuS got healed a little because of his/her armor!

[09:39:10] Drop: 36186 Gold Coins

[09:39:10] Drop: 1 Vegetal Removal Stone

[09:39:10] Drop: 2 Orange

[09:39:13] stivy: :D

[09:39:14] Violater: woot

[09:39:15] InCuBuS: \0/

Isnt that a wonderful feeling? for the team Incubus, inferno, stivy and me

Well not too good in expressing myself, but i just got scammed by stivy my share for nexus stone, coz he always split the share and i asked him to tell me his calculation.

Well so if u going instance with stivy you cant even ask how much were the drops? is that bullshitting if u or me do?

He said he would pay if i say sorry to him? for what? for asking him the calculation or for going instance with him?

Thank you for your time...and i can farm that share of gc in one day ...w/o ur help Mr. Stivy

I was there for some conversation about this with stivy. he seems to be providing no reason for holding back vio's share other than vio was 'talking bs', however stivy talks more bs-crap-flames himself than anyone else i've ever gone to an instance with.

Unless stivy pays Vio his share or provides a much better reason for holding it back, i will not join any instance team of which he is a part of.

Edited by Korrode

no matter what happens you all are supposed to get equal share if you participated. And you do have the right to know what the drop calculations were. No reason for anyone to be scammed. Not cool stivy :cry:

Hello,

this story not about calculation, about something else he did..

Well.. he knows what to do, but he prefer to cry and go this public.. i don't care

Anyway, Merry X-mas to all of you. <3

-----

3bUl t3h sc4mz0r 3v4h :)

So care to tell us what he did that warrants you stealing his share?

Hello,

Well.. he knows what to do, but he prefer to cry and go this public.. i don't care

Anyway, Merry X-mas to all of you. <3

-----

Roflol that is what your story is? Cmon try giving us a better one ? Community should know that you are wrong?

Enjoy

To be honest this is one huge dick thing to do.

Honestly, Violater as well as Incubus, myself and Stivy worked just as hard in that instance killing crap. IT was a team effort. We did it together and thes plit should be even and given no matter what the hell the justification is for why he shouldn't.

I'd also like to point out that the "BS" that was supposedly said was a night or 2 after we got the nexus drop. The only one I saw being assanine and rude in the entire instance conversation was you Stivy. What you call Violater "bsing" was him looking out for us. because he thought you were trying to rip us off.

When He called you out on every little thing you tried doing, you claimed it BS.

So maybe you don't consider this scamming but what about.. not tallying up scales, or even not throwing in the 200gc p2p shop coupon. Wtf is that? Even if that takes away 2kgc from us that can be a make it or break it type of thing. It can determine whether I break even or if I make a little over.

So seriously, lets not make this about vio's bs because really the only bullshit I saw flowing from anyone was you.

FYI Kaddy I always do screenie after every instance on ip or inside instance (depends on how fast it kick us out) :P and vio knows it very well ^.^ so don't talk bs :P

anyway I don't care what ya all talkin' there <3

Oh and BJ'd AMAR's DB today <3 pr0 drop (nmt, rdholam, rad rapier, mol, gatherer, elven, bdc, rdg,.. ). thx amar u almost beat lanfeust :D gz me :P

-----

Regards.

If I may ask... how do you get the drops to display in chat?

Sorry it's off topic... but I was reading... got me curious...

FYI Kaddy I always do screenie after every instance on ip or inside instance (depends on how fast it kick us out) :P and vio knows it very well ^.^ so don't talk bs :P

anyway I don't care what ya all talkin' there <3

Oh and BJ'd AMAR's DB today <3 pr0 drop (nmt, rdholam, rad rapier, mol, gatherer, elven, bdc, rdg,.. ). thx amar u almost beat lanfeust :D gz me :P

-----

Regards.

Just for the record you have never showed any screenie of any of the instance we have been with , so stop talking your bullshit

Hello Mr. Vio.

I won't say much.. bcuz I already tired about u..

Well u didn't asked for screenies.. but well for this topic i've got a nice screenie (this was after last bula). Gonna luv veggie in my inv *rolleyes*

u've to look at: http://i52.tinypic.com/8x33oi.png

btw we had 3 ice scales, they were sold for 2.8k (current max bot price for time we've done an instance) thats 2800*3 = 8400 gc bcuz I remember u bad with math

so feel free to check.. if u remember every1 gc's :P ask 'em

P.S.: plz don't ask me about guild colors :P so if u see brown it isn't brown tagged :P they r somethin' special for those who care :P

P.P.S.: this topic became more likely as flames.. so I say sorry if I did flamed :x and goodbye. :dry:

btw I still think u shouldn't edit ur post, Kaddy *rolleyes*

btw vio what did u expected after callin' me in PMs a scammer? :P "don't say what you mean you might spoil your face" :rolleyes:

all what you had to do is just say sorry. :P but u made this topic..

ciao.

-----

Regards.

3bUl t3h sc4mz0r 3v4h :) Have a nice day.

Hello Mr. Vio.

Well u didn't asked for screenies.. but well for this topic i've got a nice screenie (this was after last bula). Gonna luv veggie in my inv *rolleyes*

btw we had 3 ice scales, they were sold for 2.8k (current max bot price for time we've done an instance) thats 2800*3 = 8400 gc bcuz I remember u bad with math

P.S.: plz don't ask me about guild colors :P so if u see brown it isn't brown tagged :P they r somethin' special for those who care :P

P.P.S.: this topic became more likely as flames.. so I say sorry if I did flamed :x and goodbye. :dry:

btw vio what did u expected after callin' me in PMs a scammer? :P "don't say what you mean you might spoil your face" :rolleyes:

ciao.

-----

Regards.

So what should i call a scammer ? So u admit u scammed me and thats all i care ..lol, and dont roll your eyes too much it might pop out ..haha

@Stivy:

Most of your post is irrelevant to scamming Vio.

Nice fail to change topic.

Ok finally you give a reason.

You are in fact holding back Vio's share of the instance loot over some comments he made... so you are just acting like a baby.

As i said, personally i won't be going to an instance with someone who'll scam people of their share at the drop of a hat.

Hello Mr. Vio.

ciao.

-----

Regards.

So what should i call a scammer ? So u admit u scammed me and thats all i care ..lol, and dont roll your eyes too much it might pop out ..haha

Concerning this post. Stivy, you and I have been friends. and i have known of you as a scammer for a long time. But. in reality concept, you shouldnt do that, considering without vio, you wouldn't of even made it that far in instance with only 3 ppl, let alone yourself. Give him the share, and then try to 'really scam' him, instead of doing this. this isn't a scam, its just not right. and shouldn't be tolerated. it will be people like you, who cause enough grief that Radu, would want to take instances out of the game, and ruin the fun for everyone. Atleast when you scam, do it to where the person who is getting scammed, is being a idiot about it... like "lemme use your thermal" or something, you don't go on a instance, depend on your fellow team mates to keep you alive, and then at the end, say "fuck you vio, you hurted my feelings." TBH i think this is bullshit, and again, it will be people like you who ruin it for everyone. You were a fun guy to talk with, and mess around, not to mention that tag games ETC, was all fun in games, but this is just not right.

-Thats my 2 cents in the situation, you do as you please, but just remember what i said.

-Have a good day, and Merry Christmas to all :)

Entreri

For what it's worth ill add my 2 cents here as well.I don't agree how Stivy has gone about resolving his personal problems with Violater.I believe in order for a instance too be successful,people need to work together as a group,irrespective of your personal differences if u don't like the guy don't do an instance with him,it's very simple.In my opinion Stivy might have gained some gc's which is no big deal and maybe he made his point,but lost more than that,I for one wont do an instance with him again because who is to say he wont decide to pull the same underhand move on me?

Drop: 16186 Gold Coins

Drop: 1 Vegetal Removal Stone

Drop: 2 Orange

And 2 HOLAMS with an EFE drop to boot :>

So vio finally got his share :D

Sure i was lucky enough to again get a nexus removal

BUT

STIVY still holds the share from the previous drop,

So he is still a scammer

Drop: 16186 Gold Coins

Drop: 1 Vegetal Removal Stone

Drop: 2 Orange

And 2 HOLAMS with an EFE drop to boot :>

So vio finally got his share :D

Sure i was lucky enough to again get a nexus removal

BUT

STIVY still holds the share from the previous drop,

So he is still a scammer

Oh ofc. Just a little face rub.

Every creature with 10,000 or more material points "says" its drops in local chat after killed.

Every creature with 10,000 or more material points "says" its drops in local chat after killed.

Thanks for letting me know :D