Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
extrapolation

non fighter got the loot drop

3 of us were fighting a jegos and there were no other monsters nearby, let alone any other monsters engaging one of us in combat, but when the jegos died Morath (who wasn't fighting) managed to walk onto the drop bag before the game auto-walked any of us onto it.

It's not new.

Some years ago when I was training chims in RoT came a newbir with MM perk and jumped my bags.

He must have attacked when he could see only 1 hit was left,because when I started to heal the chims at this time, did the chim turn to him and kill him. :)

I don't know who gets the bag if 2 attack at same time.

Don't know if this has anything to do with this case, but in instances, I got the bag few times when I clicked it right after monster died. Normally I never get them because I'm tank with low att lvl (I'm pretty sure the person who did most damage, gets the bag).

So I think there's small delay before game autowalks someone on the bag.

lucky guy had gatherer,but still...

elscreen303.png

#edit > u can still see animation of sword/monster and map is single-combat

Edited by KoDdy

Chims attack from 2 squares away so I can understand how someone might manage to quickly get on the bag before the fighter, but jegos are 1 square away. Why does the server delay in moving the strongest fighter onto the bag after the monster's death? Why not move the fighter immediately?

don't know, shouldn't matter how many squares does monster takes,even if that would be tank taking 10 places,who might go on bag should go and not anybody bj him or how to call it before he might goes there...

I think is possible to do it pressing Home key quickly. ... you should let the Jegos attack to morath :icon13:

They break D: but yeah alright, I'm tempted to invest in another one for this specific purpose; I would only need to wear it for the last second of the fight.

well, gathermeds dont work exactly that way

They break D: but yeah alright, I'm tempted to invest in another one for this specific purpose; I would only need to wear it for the last second of the fight.

well, gathermeds dont work exactly that way

?? if he did the most damage and he wear the med before the fight ends he should get the drop...