Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Krystal V

Ent look plx

PK server is more or less alive and well but the majority of EL don't play it :/

So...Create a new server with 100a/d cap on it and let people import their main chars onto it. If ur over 100 a/d on main it wont matter on this server.

Make only PK map KF and remove c2 altogether.

You can sell rosto's for 1$ and still make money (I would buy em <3) and if people forget rosto and lose all their stufs, BAM pay you 5USD and re-transfer their char over.

This would get all the pkers in one place. Balance it all out.

If you (person reading) would go for this, please reply so. peace out ;)

edit- these pk server guys are hardcore lol

Edited by Kharn

if people forget rosto and lose all their stufs, BAM pay you 5USD and re-transfer their char over.

Way to easy to abuse this. This would take 1 person with an alt or 2 people working together to get way to many items in-game.

Example: Lets say PlayerA is friends with PlayerB. They decide they want to get more stuff in-game..

PlayerA either

1. Gives all his items to PlayerB

2. Carry a ton of high level expensive items to a PK area without a rosto and lets PlayerB kill him and get the drop.

Then pay radu $5 and get a full character transfer with the same items PlayerA "lost".

Lets say each time PlayerA gives PlayerB all his PK items. Probably goes for at least 1/2 million gold coin or more (more than likely on the more side for higher lvl PKers)

$50 would get them 10 transfers (not very expensive)

Thus causing that $50 to become 5,000,000 gold coin or more! :D

Now if everyone could get 5 million gold coin plus for only $50 then it would be completely crazy ;)

PK server is more or less DEAD

Not for those with the guts to actually PLAY it. ;)

if people forget rosto and lose all their stufs, BAM pay you 5USD and re-transfer their char over.

Way to easy to abuse this. This would take 1 person with an alt or 2 people working together to get way to many items in-game.

Example: Lets say PlayerA is friends with PlayerB. They decide they want to get more stuff in-game..

PlayerA either

1. Gives all his items to PlayerB

2. Carry a ton of high level expensive items to a PK area without a rosto and lets PlayerB kill him and get the drop.

Then pay radu $5 and get a full character transfer with the same items PlayerA "lost".

Lets say each time PlayerA gives PlayerB all his PK items. Probably goes for at least 1/2 million gold coin or more (more than likely on the more side for higher lvl PKers)

$50 would get them 10 transfers (not very expensive)

Thus causing that $50 to become 5,000,000 gold coin or more! :D

Now if everyone could get 5 million gold coin plus for only $50 then it would be completely crazy ;)

Now that, is a very good point....Might have to limit it to 1 transfer per 1.5 months or so :/

Sorry to you pk server peeps :(

Edited by Kharn

... I claim it dead :/

As has been previously established in the PK-forum area, the opinions (or claims) of those who do not play the PK server are not applicable to it.

go back to your server please and leave us main-server peeps alone

ok, so you come and post a topic about the PK server (which you dont play on), and then when the PK server players comment on the thread ABOUT the PK server, you complain that THEY are the ones out of line?

the pk server is alive a well come over a check it out instead complaining about something that you have never played and i agree if you don't wait pk member posting on main then stay off the topics that deal with pk server and we will leave you alone

So basically, the idea is to make a mirror of the PK server, but with the posibility to transfer your character there?

Oh ffs people, how lazy are you? Most of the EL community are well capable of controlling 2 and more characters at the same time, so why don't you make one of them be a char on the PK server? Think about it.

Just out of curiosity, how does new player get onto pk server and actually level? Seems like it might be hard to do if you are busy getting killed all the time by ppl with 100+ a/d. I only imagine the whole of the game being as friendly as kf is. Nobody chats, they see you, kill you, no contest. Doesn't sound like much fun to me. But, since I'm not pk server player, I can't really have an opinion.

Oh, and I guess this reply is off-topic. Sorry.

Just out of curiosity, how does new player get onto pk server and actually level?

It's actually pretty easy. Most people leave new players alone. After all, it doesn't do the server any good if a new player gets upset and quits in the first week. Also, EL is a big place. With the PK server's smaller population, its not that hard to find quiet places to train.

And personally, I find the PK server to have a much better community (more friendly and helpful) than the main server. If feels a bit like one big guild at times. When PK activity does break out, it can bet pretty insane. Add things like no cooldown, legal multi-play, and the ability to find a free spawn, it's a pretty fun place.

If more people tried it rather than just assuming what it's like, there'd be a lot more people over there. :ph34r:

what bkc said, and the PK server has a 100 a/d levels cap, so no uber strong people.

@Kharn: some of the EL community have better reading skills than you. Nowhere in my post did I mention I am controlling more than 2 characters. FYI, I only play 1 character, and VERY rarely a harvesting alt.

So basically, the idea is to make a mirror of the PK server, but with the posibility to transfer your character there?

Oh ffs people, how lazy are you? Most of the EL community are well capable of controlling 2 and more characters at the same time, so why don't you make one of them be a char on the PK server? Think about it.

Kharn: some of the EL community have better reading skills than you. Nowhere in my post did I mention I am controlling more than 2 characters. FYI, I only play 1 character, and VERY rarely a harvesting alt.

So you call me lazy for somthing you don't do? And then you try to diss me about my reading skills. :)

Edited by Kharn

I played PK server for like 2-3 weeks, got bored out of my mind. It's good if you like playing, and talking to yourself. other then that it's more fun watching paint dry then waiting for 1-4 ppl to search for where you train lol. most fun I had there was on a friends char, PKed lots of nice st00fs, and then had the "community" bitch at me for actually player killering!?!? zomg no waiii.

oh, and just lol @ dht, he obviously has no idea again :)

And yes kharn, it might temp some players. although, you would need to tempt radu that he will get some income out of it without pwning his income from main server.

Edited by bigkav

Ya know bigkav, that is horrible advertisement.. sorry, But to get people to the pk server.. people need to quit whining about what the community says and start playing.. lvl a character, and be proud of your accomplishments and if someone bothers you.. #ignore FTW!!! End of story.

I absolutely love the pk server..I started there with nothing.. and worked my rear off to get where I am.. I love to help the newbs if I can, And Often you will find me giving them MANY MANY items Including gc to get sigils. I Want the pK Server to succeed.. but its comments like yours that Push people away.

"PATIENCE Is a VIRTUE." I also have to say Since there is no cooldown on fruit, pots, rings... it is a slight advantage to the main server. You can spend more time leveling a character than on main.. Which means you can easily supply yourself and fight in the same day.

Okay sorry I went on a soap box, Just wanted to say, That people can talk bad about the pk server but I have come to call it home.

Edited by kit_gw

Perhaps if your friends from the PK server didin;t keep bringing this thread to the surface we wouldn't have that problem :wub:

(yeh my fault for making em post :) )

@Kharn: This was my reply to all "omfg we need to start a char from 0 on the pk server it takes time oh no!"

I started my char by playing main server AND pk server at the same time, but eventually i quit main, when I got the levels i needed.

So yes, your reply is based on bad reading, because what I said was meant for those starting a char, not those who play there for half a year already.

@big: lol? "waiting for 1-4 people to search for where you train" is plain stupid. if you want to get pked, it's easy, just say so. if you want a good fight, however, get your levels first and stop bitching. but seriously, name "PK server" doesn't mean you actually have to pk everywhere and everytime. it's just like main, but with no cooldown and empty spaws, how cool is that?

Edited by DHT

Ya know bigkav, that is horrible advertisement.. sorry, But to get people to the pk server.. people need to quit whining about what the community says and start playing.. lvl a character, and be proud of your accomplishments and if someone bothers you.. #ignore FTW!!! End of story.

I absolutely love the pk server..I started there with nothing.. and worked my rear off to get where I am.. I love to help the newbs if I can, And Often you will find me giving them MANY MANY items Including gc to get sigils. I Want the pK Server to succeed.. but its comments like yours that Push people away.

"PATIENCE Is a VIRTUE." I also have to say Since there is no cooldown on fruit, pots, rings... it is a slight advantage to the main server. You can spend more time leveling a character than on main.. Which means you can easily supply yourself and fight in the same day.

Okay sorry I went on a soap box, Just wanted to say, That people can talk bad about the pk server but I have come to call it home.

Yes but kit, but there are different types of players, 80% of players won't get a kick off playing with such a small player base, especially when there is already "community rules" in place. I don't want to train/mix in a place that soo dull. Even with skype & PK server I was bored. At the end of the day, your better of spending 5$ for a rostogol stone on the main server. Maybe if the player base gets higher then 100 avg, and there is actually people around to PK rather then waiting for them to accept a call out, maybe then I'll have another go.

For all those who enjoy that sense of a server, get in touch with kit, she gave me a great starter kit and really will try to help :)