Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Trojan_Knight

I need a siggy

Guest Trojan_Knight

This is a EVENT.. So please treat it as such.. If you took part in my "I need a new avtar EVENT". Then you may want to take part in this event as well. Since in principle their identical. Though this may be a lame event some may think.. Yet it could put some GC in ya storage if ya win :evilgrin:...

Rules:

Must follow ALL forum rules on size and etc.

Must not have any player names included in it.

Must have guild name The Legacy included on it.

Must go along with guild theme.. Can find more info and get a idea of the theme By Clicking Here

All enteries must be entered by no later then November 26th 2008 gmt -5hrs 23:59 pm (aka 11:59 pm for some others that dont know military time)

How this will work.. Each contestant enters 3 different signatures.. No less, and no more then 3.. This is, this way due to sometimes people in a guild, may not wish to use the same signature as person so and so.. So this gives options..

Can only be 1 winner.. The winner will recieve 90,000 gc.

~ I reserve the right to cancel, or not pick a winner, based on if there are not enough entries present prior to event closing time.

One last thing if I may ask. Please include all your enteries into 1 post. So that it is easier for me to view. "Edit is your friend"

~~> me <~~ :sneaky:

And you may pick 3 siggies from different entries? Splitting the prize in 3x 30k?

Just a question, I will probably start drawing for you soon :evilgrin:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well then, here you go:

sig_legacy1.jpg

sig_legacy2.png

sig_legacy3.gif

(I hope this one isn't too close to the theme :sneaky:)

Edited by Cyprom

Guest Trojan_Knight
And you may pick 3 siggies from different entries? Splitting the prize in 3x 30k?

Just a question, I will probably start drawing for you soon :evilgrin:

No, I will pick 1 winner that has entered 3 signatures. :) I hope this helps.

~~> me <~~ :sneaky:

Guest Trojan_Knight
So something red with clowns? :evilgrin:

lolz.. I honestly can't tell ya anything.. Its your imagination.. However I will give everyone 2 hint of "theme" in question form..

"In your opinion, what kind of clown is represented?"

Edited: "Its not only what you may see that could be the theme. But is it possible it could also be what you dont see?"

No more hints will be given.. Because I don't want this to be about "me".. Rather about the guild, and your imagination. I could make my own siggies. But I am a lazy bastard and I perfer to keep it that way if I can do so :sneaky:

~~> me <~~ :)

Edited by Trojan_Knight

All enteries must be entered by no later then November 26th 2008 gmt -5hrs 23:59 pm (aka 11:59 pm for some others that dont know military time)

a bit offtopic...

uh, i'm not even sure you know the military time, it's should be 23:59 (without that pm thing you put at the end) :D

legacy.png

Can I only enter one sig? Too tired to make more. Also it would really help if you could be less cryptic about what you want, the guild page doesn't tell us anything.

[edit]If guild members want a choice of signatures I could change it to any colour they want I guess.

Edited by Peeves

Guest Trojan_Knight

lolz yeah.. I know.. the PM didnt need to be included. Its been a long time since back then.. Just thought theres some places that use that type of time verses some others.. lolz.. :pickaxe: But wtfe lolz

And Peeves.. You have a good point.. I'll allow this.. So long as those that enter a entery.. State the following, I'll let them slide :) "I only wish to enter 1 entry, and have no issues making different colored signatures apon request"

Edited: Forgot this part.. ~> But if you only include 1 original signature, and only wish to edit the colors of it. Then the prize for "if was to win" will be reduced to $29,000 for that individual. Based on a "if" was to win.. Since surely are not doing as much work as the others that take part in this event. You may say "wtf, why not 30k" Because that would make it to easy for everyone to do same ordeal.. This is more then just a event. This is a contact for if in the future, I wish to aquire more siggies. I already would have someone in mind that I know I would have no issue with the type of work they do on siggies.. :) No offense meant :)

Sound fair?

~~> me <~~ :D

Edited by Trojan_Knight

if you only include 1 original signature, and only wish to edit the colors of it. Then the prize for "if was to win" will be reduced to $29,000

Damn, I sure wish I only submitted 1!! :D

Guest Trojan_Knight

Bump'n & thinks,,.. Doesn't anyone wanna dip into my storage and take some of my gc if they win? 90,000 gold coin if you submit 3 different signatures and win.. Or a low, but very easy 29,000 if ya submit only 1 and wish to change the colors of it. If was choosen as the winner.. Events don't get any easier then this lolz..

~~> me <~~ :P

Here you go, TK:

Image 1:

thelegacy1jd2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Image 2:

thelegacy2bq3.th.jpgthpix.gif

Image 3:

thelegacy3bz4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Let me know what you think. :P

#Edit - Added the final siggy.

Edited by Liquid

I finally added the third image. (I saved the .psd files, so I can change anything on them, color/text.. if you would like.) :pickaxe:

Just short info. The size of this forums siggy is at max: 640x80 pixels.

Some of the posted siggies are way too big.

<edit>

and some are gross, but it's just my taste :(

Edited by Iori

Just out of curiosity, which ones are way too big? The biggest are mine I guess, exactly 640 x 80.

Fryslan's - including his personal signature, which is, apparently, the biggest between them. The difference is nearly 25% from the allowed 80pixels.

Guest Trojan_Knight

Hijackers :) wtf?.. And another person saying bs like "some are gross". Good thing ya opinion honestly really doesn't matter here in this event.. But then again, thats only my opinion as well.

Here is my siggy:

Color corrected :-)

legacy_siggy1b.jpg

And yes, no clowns :) but can put some if really needed ;-)

Added another one with clown (took some hours to draw :-))

legacy_siggy2.jpg

Another one (Trojan style ;-))

legacy_siggy3b.jpg

Edited by csiga

Guest Trojan_Knight

Only 3 days left if you include today.. So hurry and get your "artwork" turned in on time ;)

Also, Iori is correct, some of ya siggys do not pass.. You need to fix that bs so that it is with in the rules of 640x80.. You will be disqualified if your siggies are not within the correct pixel range. Just trying to help ya, no offense intended.