Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

New server bug reports!

I just logged on (as Aisy) onto the new server and I was in the underworld and kept dying over and over again. I can't stop it. I tried typing #dbg and nothing happened. I lost all my stuff and just keep dying over and over and over...relogging doesn't help either.

Ok, I logged out and stayed out for 3 minutes...that stopped my dying but I still am in the underworld and lost all my stuff. :)

i caused a death loop bug :)

i was fighting a big garg. hes stronger. so i used disengage ring when my pots were used. but then he attackd me and killd me. and i was in deathloop. then i logd off and on and then aisy had deathloop. then she logd off and on and then looser had deathloop. hes a newb and got beamd to fireplace :)

my id when i fought the garg was 11. so was loosers id when he was in death loop.

i also have the monster magnet perk. so the garg should not attack me. but maybe the disengage ring caused that bug. like it dont quit the fight correctly.

ok, I managed to get Ant_2 stuck in the death loop by contantly logging it in until it got the bad ID. Now we just need Entropy to find and fix it.

When manufacturing something, (I'm making silver bars now, but I think it's for everything), if the manu fails the food level is updated (as it should be), but if the manu succeeds the food level doesn't update so you don't realize how hungry you are and whether you need to eat again or not.

huston we have a problem...

it seems that generic rings building and generic medalions building askes for gold mineing, not gold smelting...

figures, i thought i read wongly after looking at the graphs on that info page someone put up but it seems i had it right...

It seems that generic rings building and generic medallion building asks for gold smelting , not gold molding (the knowledge tree says it should require gold molding)

oh and nidan got stuck when he went there to get my bag :'(

i had self_id = 0, so maybe that was the prob, when i logged i was free again :D

Now all the combat bugs should be fixed...

Let me know if you find others.

BTW, the manufacturing not showing proper food level and the rings requiring bad knowledge is fix0red, but i'll have to update the server.

Harvy says he is going to take 6 gold for vials, but then only took 15 for 5 vials (which is 3 per vial). I know the price was reduced, but it looks like the message may still be wrong?

I'm sorry if someone allready posted this, it's like 2:30am here and i'm not going 2 read the entire topic, anyway ent will know :)

Sometimes in some cases it is possible that more players attack same target

example: VOTD @ wolfs, happend few times when Mikac, flexo and mehself trained there...

basicly from what i've seen, it happens if we're close 2 wolf and click attack on wolf at the more or less same time..

that's basicly it :)

i just found this, i made some steel bars, went to lakeside smithy to sell them, clicked sell, then steel, then the price nd name titanium came up nd i cudn't sell...

anyone else find this?

i just found this, i made some steel bars, went to lakeside smithy to sell them, clicked sell, then steel, then the price nd name titanium came up nd i cudn't sell...

anyone else find this?

I thought I'd seen this before, found it in my 22 April chat-log :
[Nidan2]: damn i found a bug

[Nidan2]: if i wanna sell steel bar, he thinks its titan

[Nidan2]: and when i try to sell i sell 0 titan bars

[frak]: does he pay for titan then? :)

[frak]: oh

[frak]: sux

[Nidan2]: titan will sell for 60 each

[Nidan2]: i guess, according to this bug

[rolan5]: nidan, you sold iron bars ok?

[Nidan2]: yeah iron bars were sold ok

[Nidan2]: btw sultan already reported about this steel/titan mix up

according to this, sultan has already reported it: Not in this thread! (maybe thru #dbg ?).

Ok, thanks, found the bug (steel bug), fixed it, I'll upload the fixed version tomorrow.

crus, you'll have to show me that bug.

Guest bruceblade

only able to fill 35 of the 36 spaces in inven even with plenty of load left

btw this is bruce2 in game

to make a polished gem you need:

gem

sandpaper

water ess's

gem hammer and chisel in INVENT,

when you mix these, the hammer and chisel can be put in the mix window, but to get the right combo, u dont put it in, jsut in invent. usually items dont show up in mix window if you never mix them right?

crus, you'll have to show me that bug.

Oka i'll log into test server often during today and pm u untill i catch u online :)...

to make a polished gem you need:

gem

sandpaper

water ess's

gem hammer and chisel in INVENT,

when you mix these, the hammer and chisel can be put in the mix window, but to get the right combo, u dont put it in, jsut in invent. usually items dont show up in mix window if you never mix them right?

Yeah, that's true.

I also noticed that the ring mold appears in the mix list.

Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but during the day the medium garg didnt go into a ball like it does on the old server.

That's not a bug. He just freezes in the position he was when day came. Was he moving or attacking anyone in the middle of the day?