Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fryslan

Titanium Plate of Freezing

well you DID paralyze me when we were fighting TD. i allready wondered why im not atting you till

i noticed the message oO maybe it only works against Players?

no it doesn't, i hit him and there was the message i got paralised but i keep attacking, i had freeze plate too, and wasn't working either.. so i ended up selling it

it doesnt work, many weaker players paralyzed me and I never missed ... and when I had it, I paralyzed something 2x in row, I think it was in mortos challenge, so it cant work, lol

edit: from log (mortos event)

this was surely 1 dragon:

[22:06:37] Red Dragon got paralyzed for 3 turns!

[22:06:38] Red Dragon got paralyzed for 3 turns!

I noticed it doesnt work on mortos many times, but it was my only pl8, so I spammed with it whole event.

Edited by Marwen

I have it as well and have fought a freeze plate wearer (albeit its been a while) and I was frozen

each time (in the flee like state). I also fought someone wearing and I am 80% certain they froze,granted

in the chaos of a fight memories can be vague unless you record it.

I guess we need to confirm this by multiple people and if its a bug fix it.

You tried to access the address http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=EAZt7edmcJc, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Edit: Odd, it did that with Opera but worked with firefox. Disregard unless you use opera :pinch:

:hiya: hmm.. did test it again.. didn't see any paralyze movement

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=EAZt7edmcJc :pinch:

You won't see any special effect. When u are paralysed u keed fighting but u cant hit the opponent.

Only with spiders u ll see the special paralyze effect-movement.

Then why did the chim hit me..?

Message did come but it still keept hitting me

This has been posted a few times now.

From what i know its some client side "bug". Your opponent does get freezed for 3 turns..just the animation doesnt always work or smth.

Do a search..there are at least 2 other topics about this.

Would be cool tho if the animation did always work...would give some more confidence in the plate and would raise price a bit...its pretty cheap atm (cuz of this "bug" prolly).

EDIT:

Hmm just checked out your movies...specially in the Chim one you do take dmg a few times right after the freeze mssg.....dunno.....might be bugged after all.

Edited by Ambrosius

Maybe there is a server delay and the message is appearing too late.

Did u press the home button during the fight?

ehh.. no was just testing it

Yeah Dist and me fought in NC north cave, his plate supposedly paralyzed me twice... we were under an arch so i was zoomed in quite close, i'm pretty sure i didn't stop hitting him for 6 turns... i'm quite sure i was getting every hit in actually ;)

As said a few million times already, it works but there is a client bug (which is more of a feature). The problem is that the animations are cut short if a player doesn't move, to compensate the lag.

If you don't believe me, do a test:

Go on some safe area (guild map or whatever) with a friend, and fight for like 10 minutes with and without the plate of freezing (substitute it with a normal plate when not using it).

Then look at the damage overall.