Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nillyfeinn

marriage

it would be sooo cool...maybe even that proposal can be seen in blue message....i think that would give females a bit more power in this game....and if they devorced--->girl get half of his stuff(imagine if guy have 50 serps in storage :P ) that would pull another proffesion in game lawyers :P

and after in players stat it is written that he/her is married...anywayz would it be hard to make?

btw sorry if this topic is repeted,i didnt find it soo :)

and if they devorced
I thought that's what the ring of disengagement is for!

I've said this in another mmorpg which unfortunately got infected with marriage-crazy people:

Go play Sims Online...

Go play Sims Online...

haha...how would you know you're marrying a girl?...maybe some guy playing as a girl...*shivers*...

ya basically in this game you know who a girl is and not but I suggested this WAY back and Roja said no BECAUSE of divorcing and well she said it would be more like Eternal Sims instead of Eternal Lands :shock:

There is harm. If you'd only get yourself on a list with 'married couples', there's no harm. The harm comes when married couples get priviliges and advantages. People would marry to get a house (for example), then devorce (with some baaad consequences, I can imagine) when they meet a richer person. Femme fatale seems to pop up in my head.

Like Roja said, if you really want marriage, RP it. If you want it official, put it on the forums.

o no now we have same sex marriage scandal be4 marriage even exists lol if we are gonna do sumthin like marriage at least let them establish real game stuff first eg religions(game religions) and finding a use for nexuses and all that unsolved crap

the game has a religion system larry ...

and if there is a marriage system, it shouldn't give major benefits(if any) cause then people would do it just for the benefits ...

same sex marriages? ... *looks at CO* there will be a LOT of those...

hmm.. I wonder howmany girls would be chasin after me ;D

...and guys x.X *runs*

Ugh... same sex marriages...

May god smite those gays and lesbians

AND LESBIANS!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Ugh... same sex marriages...  

May god smite those gays and lesbians

Which god?

And besides, why?

Yeah... why?

What, if any benifits do you hope to recieve by being married? Just sleep around :wink:

Just RP marriage people you shouldn't get benefits if you marry just like you shouldn't get benefits if ur in a guild (ok maybe a few like a storage or something) but that is besides the point

u ppl went wrong way.... no benefits and no privileges from marriage, just to see it somewher that char is married with other char ... cmon dont make things bad like in RL with divorce and things, imagine first EL lawyers popping up :shock:

Sweet zombie jesus i hope not! babies? what were you on when you thought this would benefit the game?

Nilly, couldnt you just make a clan of 2 people and use the clan name as your last name? just trying to help :roll: