Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grearien

DIE! guild

What the fuck, you PvP with corpus protecting you, making you safe, so yes it is.

If u didn't spend all money on so many name changes you could have your own map with a guard bot;*)

I don't PvP, wouldn't be much use would it?

Or maybe, cos I spent like "1,000,000$" on this game, Ent would let me put fluff n yeti and chim spawns in my own map? Cos I spend so much? :D

To PKG: It's really lame to leave guild in war time so you can train safely, you're scared or smth? :icon13:

What the fuck, you PvP with corpus protecting you, making you safe, so yes it is.

I do pvp but rarely, most of time i train on monsters but with DiE! tag in total war time, and lot of ppl who saw me can confirm it.

EDIT: lot of other pvp places are safer than *co* map imo.

To PKG: It's really lame to leave guild in war time so you can train safely, you're scared or smth? :icon13:

Both sides lame :icon13::confused:

Your guild didn't even enter total war so you can't say much about it :icon13:

Edited by grearien

To PKG: It's really lame to leave guild in war time so you can train safely, you're scared or smth? :confused:

I never left guild to Train, im in yeti cave all the time or Looking for you :icon13: PLX find me

Edited by mufossa

To PKG: It's really lame to leave guild in war time so you can train safely, you're scared or smth? :confused:

I never left guild to Train, im in yeti cave all the time or Looking for you :icon13: PLX find me

She was talking to me.

It's funny, when Total War came out, DiE! mae a diff guild to go to whilst they trained, and so did ^v^, which was all fine, and now I do it, it's like omfgosh n00b!111

Get over it plx, kthx.

Well, basicly. You could both be called newbs for doing so. Only:

1. When they made a second guild, there was no option for combatant/pacifist yet. And they didn't want to get rid of their weaker people by toggling the Total War option on.

2. You were all good about Total War because you could kill harvesters, mixers, etc. When they changed that, you chickened out. Because you couldn't hit the weaker people any longer and only get to the fighters who, in most cases, will kick your ass.

Maybe this clarifies the point they're making.

-Blee

She was talking to me.

It's funny, when Total War came out, DiE! mae a diff guild to go to whilst they trained, and so did ^v^, which was all fine, and now I do it, it's like omfgosh n00b!111

Get over it plx, kthx.

Well as far as i see the problem in EL is everyone wants to have "the final say" and everyone wants to make everyone else look so "stupid" or "bad" I say WHO cares do what you want play how you want BUY what you want and if they dont like it thats too bad....You all can say whatever you like from now on about me I dont care I wont respond, i will only play how i want and do what i want cause it is my RIGHT. Thats what PKG is ABOUT FREEDOM i know you may not see it that way but WE have decided NOT to put restrictions on our guild BECAUSE it is a GAME , And we want people to do what makes them happy .

Well, basicly. You could both be called newbs for doing so. Only:

1. When they made a second guild, there was no option for combatant/pacifist yet. And they didn't want to get rid of their weaker people by toggling the Total War option on.

2. You were all good about Total War because you could kill harvesters, mixers, etc. When they changed that, you chickened out. Because you couldn't hit the weaker people any longer and only get to the fighters who, in most cases, will kick your ass.

Maybe this clarifies the point they're making.

-Blee

Well why wont ^V^ make war with us? and if you are so Pr0 why wont you make war with us?....Hmmm clarifies??? can we get an un-bias opinion plx...wait we cant everyone hates us and will side with whoever is against US...LoL PKG we should not post at all cause everyone will just go against whatever we say .....lets not give them something to do

Edited by mufossa

Wow Mufossa, you are quite .. Hmm I'm not even sure what you are but. Freedom.. Happiness..

How do you justify the freedom and happiness that you give to your members, if all they use it for is screwing up other peoples happiness? :confused:

I think its good to give others freedom and happiness. But if that means they will abuse their own freedom to screw up the happiness of other people, sorry I disagree. That's just a stupid thing. You might want to revise things about your guild.

A few changes might really be great and make other people happy. Why not do it? You and PkG are about happiness after all, right? You just said so anyway.

On a final note, how do you give freedom by killing everyone? :icon13:

-Blee

P.S: To your last post above here: I NEVER stated I was a pr0 and I never claimed to be one either. And making war is not up to me, its up to -EF-. Complain to my leaders if you have a problem with that.

And besides, if you're aiming for me, give up. I'm not that much of an easy catch. :icon13:

Edited by BleedingSoul

Wow Mufossa, you are quite .. Hmm I'm not even sure what you are but. Freedom.. Happiness..

How do you justify the freedom and happiness that you give to your members, if all they use it for is screwing up other peoples happiness? :confused:

I think its good to give others freedom and happiness. But if that means they will abuse their own freedom to screw up the happiness of other people, sorry I disagree. That's just a stupid thing. You might want to revise things about your guild.

A few changes might really be great and make other people happy. Why not do it? You and PkG are about happiness after all, right? You just said so anyway.

On a final note, how do you give freedom by killing everyone? :icon13:

-Blee

I know i said i wouldnt post but i couldnt resist...How do you gain freedom by killing people STUPID question i think ask any PRESIDENT or COUNTRY that ever went to war .....i believe that is how freedom was won...have you ever heard of the "civil war" or how about the "american revolution".......and freedom to do what they want which causes them happiness I think people come here to escape everyday problems and restrictions, Not create a new set of them

Edited by mufossa

Woooow, wait a second there, Mr Mufo!

This is a game, not Real Life! You can't compare those two with eachother so easily. Why don't you find a new way to express yourselves about freedom.. Or you could just take back your words. :confused:

-Blee

EDIT to above post: I think people come here to escape everyday problems and restrictions, Not create a new set of them

OK agreed. So why do you create such a hassle for others by screwing their fun and putting restriction to them when it comes to PK and not allow them certain things? Silly example: a newb enters KF with MM cape because he'd like mercury, you kill him for the cape.

Edited by BleedingSoul

Woooow, wait a second there, Mr Mufo!

This is a game, not Real Life! You can't compare those two with eachother so easily. Why don't you find a new way to express yourselves about freedom.. Or you could just take back your words. :confused:

-Blee

Na you proved my point that you are only her to try and make someone look stupid or feel bad ..I feel neither by the way ......yes you are smart enough to twist my words to suit youre purpose, oh well But you also are smart enough to see the real point i make... so you can look however you want in front of the forums readers, But inside you know the truth ..ok over and out ...say whatever mean rude thing you have for me BUt this is officaly my last post ...

Edited by mufossa

Ok, lol.. well I'll just be happy and now go boast that you called me smart. :-P Btw, maybe if we discuss things, we should do it ingame, we're spamming. ;-o

-Blee

What a borring thread...

Well, PkG has demonstrated once again their hipocracy.

Firstly, YOU posted on a thread that people should declare war to you, because you think you are so invincible.” We made a guild to use while we PK (you while you train, because you PK more than train) and you cried about vulnerability; stating that you were able to be attacked all the time and us not.

DiE! has the balls to declare war on your guild, and the fighters train with DiE! tag, but you guys leave guild every time you want to train. (what we did, result == you make peace.)

pkg16gq0.png

It begins :w00t:

pkg11mv5.png

So easy....

pkg12oa0.png

Again :)

pkg13xs7.png

On a roll xD

pkg14tv8.png

boring now..

pkg15bt7.png

They made peace cuz i was getting us too many frags :)( Go PkG! xD

Edited by BEAVER

It's not first time they made peace. I found out couple days ago they made peace, and then mufossa suddenly made war when i was near him and attacked me. War didn't last much, they made peace again 1-2 hours ago.

There should be like 30 min delay before you can att someone after declaring war and server should send a message to the guild that war has been declared, I suggested this long ago before it was implemented...

There should also be delay after you declare peace for it to actually take effect.

pkg16gq0.png

It begins :)

pkg11mv5.png

So easy....

pkg12oa0.png

Again :)

pkg13xs7.png

On a roll xD

pkg14tv8.png

boring now..

pkg15bt7.png

They made peace cuz i was getting us too many frags :P( Go PkG! xD