Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fullmetal_aj

ELE Price!

ELE was (once upone a time) for summoning "only" .... they was 1~2kgc pc ..... but now that they are in the ing of Crown of Life .... they r soo expinsive .... i mean 4~5kgc .... and rare too ...

i dont want things 2 be cheap , but summoning skill was expinsive enough ... why u wana make it more exp ??? there is hardly 90~100 player who can summon chims (i guess they r less than that)

when i added the 5 animal nex i didnt realize that they would be that expinsive ..... like if u wana summon 5 chim (i can summon chim after i take blessing) u used 2 pay :

1.5 * 10 = 15kgc ....... but now its 4.5 * 10 = 45kgc !!! and its rare 2 found 2 (no 1 will sell u ,try ch3 :laugh: )

i ve seen players reset coz of this ..... 5 pp is the important thing , coz no 1 will summon if ELE stay @ that price (exept some rich guyz)..... so i guess the recipt of the COL must be changed

ty all

FMA

P.S .. sorry bad english :P . not my 1st languge

Why don't you make a batch of LE's, also used to summon so you can increase your Summon Level + Alch and have a chance of getting a ELE, for yourself, there not hard to make, or expensive..

Why don't you make a batch of LE's, also used to summon so you can increase your Summon Level + Alch and have a chance of getting a ELE, for yourself, there not hard to make, or expensive..

if u want 5~6 ele ... u have 2 make about 2~4k LE ... and that what all player do 2 buy there own COL ... so now LE pc is becaming low (4gc each i guess )

so i guess something must get changed in the col recipt

You pay 4-5k for ELE? :blink:

I never paid more than 4k ... I don't want to advertise LuciferX/Dezm's service here but if you use that, ELE is just a bit more than 4k from shop.

Another source for ELE are enrichment stones, they were 3-3.5k last time i checked.

I also agree that making LE yourself is the best and cheapest source for ELE and you need way more LE anyways (or are you planning on leveling with mountain chims? :P) I made about 11 ELE from making my own LE and I'm not a "real" summoner :)

Your post has no point.

I got 17 ELE atm. 12 from mixing and 5 from Desert/Forest Chimerans.

ELE are not at all hard to make and you should get 1 per 1k LEs minimum. And thats without artificer perk.

And yes, maybe mixing is boring, but I have mixed almost 10k LEs now and I got bored of mixing stuff loooong ago.

Oh btw, I think ELE is the most easy Enriched Essence to mix sooo... ya.

-Blee

When ele was used only for summoning, I could not give my ele away. No one wanted it I offered it on the market channel many times. I finely had to sell it to a bot for much less than they are worth. It is nice that the price is going up and there is a demand for them.

so u sugesst that i buy from shop/dezm to summon ?? ... that will be the same price that i said 4~5kgc ... and its not a solution .... and enrichment stone = 3~3.5kgc + 100 LE = 3.9~4kgc same (thats work 4 high alc ppl ... but anyway np 4 me .. am 63 alc.. but there is still a problem in the market price for the ELE)

btw am not gona summon chims 2 lvl :P , but in pking (i guess u know that .... do u ??! :blink::) )

Just make your own and stop moaning for christ sake, that or don't summon, or pay the price, it's not hard...

plz befor u replay that my post have no point & and am too afraid on my money .... do u weast 5 pp in animal nex ??? i guess not .... now summoner r reseting .... i guess that is the good move 2 do ..... but i though i must post here about the problem ... coz its not only my problem .. i guess

so u sugesst that i buy from shop/dezm to summon ?? ... that will be the same price that i said 4~5kgc ... and its not a solution .... and enrichment stone = 3~3.5kgc + 100 LE = 3.9~4kgc same (thats work 4 high alc ppl ... but anyway np 4 me .. am 63 alc.. but there is still a problem in the market price for the ELE)

btw am not gona summon chims 2 lvl :P , but in pking (i guess u know that .... do u ??! :blink::D )

No, I suggest you make your own LE and get them as a nice by-product. The shop option just basically limits the ingame price at 4167gc, which is far from 5k.

Yeah, I do know that chims are summoned in and for pk :) ... but from what I hear pk is dead, so no need for your chims :P

*cough* Chims need 2 summon nexus *cough*

I wouldn't advise resetting, you'll need 5 Animal Nex if you want to level, Fox's and Beavers wont get you far, and Chims give ~200exp.

chims need 5 animal nex ......

and why my post r in market place ???? am i buying/selling/asking price check of anything ??? and its not aginst any rule in general :blink:

the goal is 2 change thing in the game ....... so here is not the right place , right ?

if u want 5~6 ele ... u have 2 make about 2~4k LE ... and that what all player do 2 buy there own COL ... so now LE pc is becaming low (4gc each i guess )

so i guess something must get changed in the col recipt

i made 4 ELE's in under 500 LE's with the artificer perk, they r easy to make and im glad that the value has increased. i dont think the CoL recipe will be changed, the fact that the ELE's have another use other than chims and Fluffs is wonderful. btw i have 6 ELE's and if i make any more id be more than happy to sell them to you, but these 6 i need for the CoL prize of the upcoming THC contest

We were complaining about ELE and EFE were to expensive, Radu made some changes, and now we complain about what he did. What are we trying to do here? In an earlier post we said the market was "Broken", Same changes happened and in 3 months we complain again. I have made 4 ELE in 500 LE, try making LE yourself, it will save you money.

Stop complaining

Edited by The_Knight

We were complaining about ELE and EFE were to expensive, Radu made some changes, and now we complain about what he did. What are we trying to do here? In an earlier post we said the market was "Broken", Same changes happened and in 3 months we complain again. I have made 4 ELE in 500 LE, try making LE yourself, it will save you money.

Stop complaining

* Nobody complained about ELE price before that I am aware of, and the concern with EFE price was that it was too low and not too expensive, the change that was made was that their price at the shop was increased afaik. Anyways, just because there were complaints 3 months ago doesn't mean there can't be complaints now.

* This was probably moved to market as it is a price discussion, other prices were discussed in this forum before...

* Anyways, I wanted to add that the ebul bot that raised prices to 3k by buying ELEs at that price, sells ELEs at 3.5k each... I wouldn't know about other bots but Charn because the few others that I don't ignore don't deal in ELEs.

Stop complaining

who need your oponion anyway ?? and u said "we" a lot ..... u r just a forum spammer 600post wth !!! ....

i wish u have that exp in the game ... go back train on spiders then come talk about ele&efe ... why do u care anyway ??r u a manu/sumoner/crafter ? ... u just made a post yesterday that the bot r in danger coz of the acid rain :) .... how pr0 is that.....

so plz dont say 2 stop complayining ... plz stop spamming unless u have a good point ....(or @ least know what we r talking about)

and about the topic i guess nothing will change about ele price .... coz there is no more summoning (not worth it) ... but anyway i may reset then the problem will be solved :P (80 oa :( )...

and thanks yasser dont want that much eles .... that was an example (an expinsive example) ;)

u have 5 animal nexus right, unless you want to reclaim all 5 of those then it would definately be faster and more benificial to just lvl up once or twice, taks what a million points at that OA think of how many youll have to get to get back there then that million to the next OA wont seem so bad. if u want to quit sommoning all together then maby a reset but i still dont think that few number of PP in animal nexus is enough to reset over. faster to gain more.