Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Kill LuciferX contest

I think something that is also missed is that myself and Lucifer were doing this primarially for fun and curiosity. Beforehand neither of us would have wanted to place any bets.

Lucifer did ask for more space, and I followed suit, unfortunatly we only got a tiny amount of extra face. This did really disadvantage Lucifer.

We know for future to make such things more private events, a few watchers and a filming man.

If it were not for the sheer cost of summoning giants, Id offer a fun match like this but taking him last time cost me ~75k in essence at friendly prices! (ok, I did oversummon, was too busy clicking to see his death message)

Back to point 1 though, this was a bit of fun and entertainment for me and Lucifer. I only regret that the lag made it so short.

Would you and Luci consider a re-match if the ingreds required could be donated? If so, I would quite happily embark on some Alch levelling to try to make some enriched essies for you. Failing that, I might even sponsor one giant or another monster of your choice if the idea is acceptable.

EP

I think something that is also missed is that myself and Lucifer were doing this primarially for fun and curiosity. Beforehand neither of us would have wanted to place any bets.

Lucifer did ask for more space, and I followed suit, unfortunatly we only got a tiny amount of extra face. This did really disadvantage Lucifer.

We know for future to make such things more private events, a few watchers and a filming man.

If it were not for the sheer cost of summoning giants, Id offer a fun match like this but taking him last time cost me ~75k in essence at friendly prices! (ok, I did oversummon, was too busy clicking to see his death message)

Back to point 1 though, this was a bit of fun and entertainment for me and Lucifer. I only regret that the lag made it so short.

Would you and Luci consider a re-match if the ingreds required could be donated? If so, I would quite happily embark on some Alch levelling to try to make some enriched essies for you. Failing that, I might even sponsor one giant or another monster of your choice if the idea is acceptable.

EP

With ingrieds supplied, i'd be more than happy. Pretty sure LuciferX would be also, though ultimatly thats his choice.

Just remember though, 2 eme and 5 ele per giant.....

no it wasnt, was like 70 a/d .. :S

I only levelled a/d for half a year and for A/D I hit 86/89 I lervelled a/d very fast... and as for levels (A/D is not everything in this game) here is my current ranking compared to yours Scarr:

Crafting: Dezm: 29 Scarr: 2274

Manu: Dezm: 96 Scarr: 1483

Potion: Dezm 96 Scarr: 310

Alch: Dezm 226 Scarr: 608

Harvest: Dezm 13 Scarr: 280

lol you have played EL prolly 2 years more then me yet all you beat me in are expensive skills that dont bring in any gc (Magic/summon/a/d)

So when you call me some guy paying and bribing his way through this game you are not very accurate in the reason that I have GC. I am a productive member of the community. I think the one who just sits around PKing all day is YOU! You are # 16 magic and # 99 in Summoning and thats some expensive levelling my friend. Maybe if you spent your time making stuff instead of PKing so much and training magic/summon you would have Branch and all sorts of little toys too.

question about this...

that's the dezm char that brings in money.. what about luciferx char?

no multiplay involved?

btw i do have money, earned it myself..

i guess it won't be necessary to discuss this topic!!

it's a known fact that real-cash affects the gameplay, community and game-economy in good ways and in bad ways. it's also a fact that you can never keep players from using real-cash to improve their ingame-items/cash.

aswell, it doesn'T matter if real-cash is used to buy items from a game-financing shop or used to buy items or chars from players, as balances are changing due to this.

and scarr, to be honest to your self.

you dont need 500 rostogols, you can even them out with your game-skills.

you dont need unlimited gold-coins, as you can have all items you need aswell.

and you dont need to spend real-cash to be the only player in EL handling taking all perks.

when i was still playing, i had all items i could need in such big numbers, that i could have fought fluffies at least 1 month, w/o restocking any single item. i had 200k gc free to spend, never built my own rings, armors, essies nor SR anymore in the last year of playing, didnt get any good drops on PK, and and and....

till, i could have done the same luciX is doing without spending a single $ ever !!

and getting 20k tele-essies or similar stuff isnt such a big deal.

go scarr!!

go luciX!!

and dont lame around about stuff that you wont change at all.... :D

question about this...

that's the dezm char that brings in money.. what about luciferx char?

no multiplay involved?

I have an ad for my GC to $/Donations on the websites top players area. That is how I make GC on BOTH chars. No need to multiplay when almost every day I have someone PMing either name at random for a name change/p2p race/etc... That is why I have never gotten in trouble for multiplay-because I do NOT multiplay or transfer items between accounts.

ok 1 question why has this turned into a flame topic against luci ..

i dont know the guy that well but i know he's helped alot of ppl get p2p/name change

yea he's made gc off it hell i would if i payed out a shit load of $

n i've never seen any multi play off him hell he wouldnt need to he could basicaly choose which player of his he wants the gc to go to.....

tbh i guess he's been a big help to el especialy with the new server just being brought (he probaly put a good bit of money into that)

ffs every give the guy a break n maybe find a way to make yourselfs some easy gc if your that bothered about it

Maybe if you all quit whining, bitching and flaming about this, you wouldn't get banned so often.

I too disgust his way of playing, how he became strong and how he gets his gc, but you don't hear me bitching about it here. And I usually stay out of trouble.

-Blee

*edit* He's not the only one doing this, I recall Stalag doing the same too and some others. But can't think of many names atm. So I don't see why you only whine over his case.

Edited by BleedingSoul

stalag? has new owner or ?

No, I was just saying, Stalag too had a business of namechange/p2p for ingame gc. Not sure if he still does that tho. Just making a point that Lucifer isn't the only one.

-Blee