Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jowwow

End of the Premieership Season.

Well, anyone who has an interested in English football will know of the Premiership, and anyone who knows of the premiership, knows that the season ended this weekend. If you have no idea what im talking about, just click the little red X at te top right hand corner of your screen now.

Well a friend of mine, obviously a Spurs fan, was very annoyed when spurs lost fourth spot on the last day of the season to Arsenal, the BEST TEAM EVER; they lost partly to 7of their players having food poisoning.

So my friend got a pic of Arsenals best player and put him in a chef hat..im sure you can see what this implies. :whistle:

Here is the picture:

chefhenry7bd.th.jpg

(click on it to enlarge it)

Edited by jowwow

LOL!

Yaaa, buuut.. Newcastle got to teh Intertoto.. :) Weee!!

:D

Good way to finish the season too. :)

:D

Good way to finish the season too. :)

Unless you support Spurs, of course. They are calling for a replay, but I reckon all they'll get is a few bob off the hotel that made the grub.

Say what, who do you guys think will lift the (FA) cup?. And ManHunt, what do you think of the Henry vs Ronaldinho final? I'm going for Barca there, I'm afraid!

I support United, btw :)

Lmao!!

You wish.. I'd pick Ronald over Henry any day, sorry. :( As for the FA cup, Hmmm, not sure really.. :D

Hmm, anyone watching the Boro game? :P

I was hoping to see either Barca or Arsenal in the finals...

There is old chinese (I guess) curse:

"May you get what you hope for"

now... I have no clue who to support:(

Go Barca

Go Arsenal

Go Henri

Go Ronaldinho

I'm sure that two best teams in Europe (of course they're best - I :D both) are in finals.

hmmm, you know that you want to support Arsenal in the Champions League..look at how difficult their season has been..its worth more to them than to Barca :D

It doesn't matter if you don't know who to support because ffs this final will be great. Personally, I'm a neutral and I won't be supporting anyone (maybe I'll lean towards Barcalona) but even still, it should be a great match. I hope you all remember what happened last season...

BTW, did anyone happen to catch the FA Cup final with Liverpool vs West Ham? It was the GREATEST FINAL I've ever watched since I was alive :P. I felt gutted for West Ham because it was afterall a bad way to lose in penalties. As for Liverpool, well done.

And as for the Toon, did anyone watch the Alan Shearer testimonial on ITV4 a few days ago? It was ssuupper!

Edit: I would probably pick Ronaldinho over Henry, just because he is world player of the year and won the Ballon D'or too.

Edit2: Has anyone heard what happened to Juventus? OMG it must be the mafia in action :rolleyes:

Edit3: I heard that Chelski are going to buy Ballack and Shevchenko. :P

last one

Yeah the toon are going to the Intertoto lol wohoo. And having watched the Alan Shearer testimonial it was really sad and emotional :P

Edited by MagpieLee

Hmm, the final will be great; even though im a total Gunner and know that arsenal will win. :rolleyes:

I feel gutted for west ham too, they deserved it more IMO.

Chelski are gonna end up buying everyone whos anyone, fair enough they have the money but it just ruins the game buying all these Top players because matches become boring.

Just my 2cents..

Poor Shearer ;)

May the legend live on. :D

hammers should ave won!!! :(

but they still in premiership so i'm happy!!! :evilgrin:

I must assume that's a joke :P

None of the three WHU goals deserved any merit! One OG, one goalie error, and even the 3rd was a mis-hit cross!

Ok, they all count, but compare that with the 3 superb Liverpool goals :D That's class for you, Gerrard's second goal from about a mile out, is probably the greatest FA goal I've seen, and I'm not that young!

Of course, you have to feel sorry for WHU losing on pennies, but the thought of WHU lifting any cup really makes me cringe for British soccer. Maybe they should be playing in the boy's events like the 'Toon are! :dry: Much respect to the great AS. He will be missed. BTW, Magpie, How's Mr Owen's foot doing?

As for Arsenal, I wish them luck, but I think the neutrals like myself will be they only ones able to enjoy the ocassion without stress. :)

C'mon United! Let's show Chelski that it won't be easy next season!

BTW, what happened to Juve? Anyone got a link?

I must assume that's a joke :D

None of the three WHU goals deserved any merit! One OG, one goalie error, and even the 3rd was a mis-hit cross!

Ok, they all count, but compare that with the 3 superb Liverpool goals :D That's class for you, Gerrard's second goal from about a mile out, is probably the greatest FA goal I've seen, and I'm not that young!

Of course, you have to feel sorry for WHU losing on pennies, but the thought of WHU lifting any cup really makes me cringe for British soccer. Maybe they should be playing in the boy's events like the 'Toon are! :P Much respect to the great AS. He will be missed. BTW, Magpie, How's Mr Owen's foot doing?

As for Arsenal, I wish them luck, but I think the neutrals like myself will be they only ones able to enjoy the ocassion without stress. :)

ok wtf dude...?

:(:P:o

Edited by MagpieLee

I must assume that's a joke :D

Of course, you have to feel sorry for WHU losing on pennies, but the thought of WHU lifting any cup really makes me cringe for British soccer. Maybe they should be playing in the boy's events like the 'Toon are! :D Much respect to the great AS. He will be missed. BTW, Magpie, How's Mr Owen's foot doing?

As for Arsenal, I wish them luck, but I think the neutrals like myself will be they only ones able to enjoy the ocassion without stress. :(

ok wtf dude...?

:D:icon13::confused:

Hey ok, I meant football!

Sorry, I'm about 0.001% American!

It's SOCCER

Juve is about to be degraded to second ligue for long term corruption issues.

Edited by Vanyel

It's FOOTBALL

Juve is about to be degraded to second ligue for long term corruption issues.

You're right there Vanyel :devlish:

And tonight, Arsenal vs Barcalona! Can't wait.