Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soad7777

Tristran and WoC guild

want some cheese with that wine you crybaby grow up you got scammed get over it who's the idiot in this picture.......not tristran oh wait that leaves you:)

Gratz, I think now you have signed lots of pk lists with this comment. :)

want some cheese with that wine you crybaby grow up you got scammed get over it who's the idiot in this picture.......not tristran oh wait that leaves you:)

Gratz, I think now you have signed lots of pk lists with this comment. :)

yep

LOL i was not going to say that about nubbs when he defended Tristran..but he seems to be another fool who likes to stick his foot down his throat....

I think a person who tries to get on pk lists..is the biggest fool of all..

Gratz, I think now you have signed lots of pk lists with this comment. :icon13:

you read my mind :)

Alright.. alll... sorry to my old members of WoC.. times was fun.. sorry i let you all down.. AS most of you know.. i havnt allways been this evil.. but hey after this happened with Soad.. And all the people took his side.. and talked trash about me it was funny how people only pointed out the bad things ive done.. non stood up and spoke of how i really was.. I was very against bagjumping for no reason. and scamming.. i tryed to create a wonderful guild. which i did i had many GREAT members.. but after half of you that ive helped and returned DBs too.. i desided the hell with it.. you all want to make me look bad.. i will be bad.. but as some know.. im still a very trust worthy person.. im allways loyal to my friends.. just to the ones that run their mouth and i dont know yet get what they get. and soad.. thanks very much., ive found the evil life to be much funnier.. and the attention i now gain is unbelieveable. i was just about to quit this game before this happend. thanks much :D please people.. keep posting and makeing me famous :P

Oh pleeeze dont quit.... we need somebody to chase out of arenas.. :D

You should join LCS... make it easy for us all :P

Oh and it was not your Guildmates that made you look bad....You managed that all by yourself :P

LOL i was not going to say that about nubbs when he defended Tristran..but he seems to be another fool who likes to stick his foot down his throat....

Quote "I think a person who tries to get on pk lists..is the biggest fool of all.."

That of such would not make them a fool, rather then a very brave soul to attempt to take the whole game at once.. thats a true warrior. one who is not scared of anyone. :)

Tristran, better invest that money (any amount you have on your mind) in your own development, so you might kill Xanter one day yourself. That way you would learn respect, otherwize you will only strenghten bad opinions against you...

Quote "I think a person who tries to get on pk lists..is the biggest fool of all.."

That of such would not make them a fool, rather then a very brave soul to attempt to take the whole game at once.. thats a true warrior. one who is not scared of anyone. :)

I was wrong in the other post - 3 weeks.

A foolish warrior fears no one; a wise warrior lets not his fear show.

A foolish warrior wages war on all; a wise warrior discerns his true enemy from the masses.

A foolish warrior fights anywhere; a wise warrior knows the true battlefield.

A foolish warrior's blood is spent soon; a wise warrior may live to achieve his goal.

That of such would not make them a fool, rather then a very brave soul to attempt to take the whole game at once.. thats a true warrior. one who is not scared of anyone. ;)

If thats the case ..why do you run like a dog with its tail between its legs from me when I turn up at Arena? :D

I pity your sad attempts at gaining notoriety via the outlaws forum.. even refreshing an old post about yourself :icon13: You must lead a boring lonely existence in real life.

If thats the case ..why do you run like a dog with its tail between its legs from me when I turn up at Arena? :(

I pity your sad attempts at gaining notoriety via the outlaws forum.. even refreshing an old post about yourself :) You must lead a boring lonely existence in real life.

Only if you knew. :P

Alright.. alll... sorry to my old members of WoC.. times was fun.. sorry i let you all down.. AS most of you know.. i havnt allways been this evil.. but hey after this happened with Soad.. And all the people took his side.. and talked trash about me it was funny how people only pointed out the bad things ive done.. non stood up and spoke of how i really was..

I'll assume I'm one of the people that comment is going toward. I started losing respect for you LONG before this event. I loved the guild, just too bad the leader was an irresponsible duesch. You got greedy, you're going to get what is coming. You don't want me to speak of how you really are.