Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
triforce

The impossible

Heres one

arnold schwarzenegger has a long one, Michael J. FOx has a short one, madonna doesnt ahve one, bill clinton has one and uses it a lot

what is it?

Heres one

arnold schwarzenegger has a long one, Michael J. FOx has a short one, madonna doesnt ahve one, bill clinton has one and uses it a lot

what is it?

Last name

Way down in a deep dark dungeon

All sddeled all bridled, all ready to fight

I silks my bow, I hairs my fiddle,

I told you my name, three times, in this riddle.

Way down in a deep dark dungeon

All sddeled all bridled, all ready to fight

I silks my bow, I hairs my fiddle,

I told you my name, three times, in this riddle.

All or I

Heres one

what is it?

Last name

yep :blink:

I'm as tall as can be,

I'm as short as can be.

I'm as thin as can be,

I'm as stout as can be.

I'm as mean as can be,

I'm as kind as can be.

Who am I?

If if looks like a duck,

If it smells like a duck,

If it woks like a duck,

If it tastes like a duck,

It must be a duck.

Can Be?

Right :blink:

A form without shape,

I'm here and there.

When I'm cold I stay still,

Whem I'm hot, I'm air.

Edited by Dunian

Who am I? wait the better question is... Who are you?

Woman walks up stairs

turns off the light

walks downstairs and goes to bed

Wakes up and kills herself

Why?

2 guys walk into a bar...you could say they were so identical they were like twins. They both get the EXACT same drink. First of the two drinks it quicky, gets up, and leaves. Other guy sits down, takes his time and laughs while drinking his drink. He gets up to leave after awhile, falls in the middle of the bar and dies. Why didn't the first guy die as well?

Edited by BEAVER

2 guys walk into a bar...you could say they were so identical they were like twins. They both get the EXACT same drink. First of the two drinks it quicky, gets up, and leaves. Other guy sits down, takes his time and laughs while drinking his drink. He gets up to leave after awhile, falls in the middle of the bar and dies. Why didn't the first guy die as well?

it wasn't the drink that killed him

Ok...

He did die, just not in the bar :(

*takes off bartender mask*

Cause the bartender didn't put poison in his drink. ;)

A poison most dire,suffocating him,causing muscle spasms,paralysis and internal bleeding,leaving his brain intact so he can feel the horrors that befell upon his body :)

Oh don't give me that look i wouldn't do such a thing.

I would have used a better poison :(

Indeed, it was the drink which killed him - or rather, something in the drink.

The drink was poisoned - as in, there was poison in the ice cooling the drinks.

As the first drank his quick, the ice hadn't melted enough to release the poison. But the fate of the second was sealed in his idleness, as the ice melted and his drink became poison.

As the first drank his quick, the ice hadn't melted enough to release the poison. But the fate of the second was sealed in his idleness, as the ice melted and his drink became poison.

Ahh...but what if the drink was beer. Who puts ice in beer? However, I think you are correct in your answer.

Woman walks up stairs

turns off the light

walks downstairs and goes to bed

Wakes up and kills herself

Why?

She is trying to get back up the stairs, trips and falls down the stairs, the fall breaks her neck and thus she dies.

New one:

You have two islands, Island A has a Chicken, a Fox, and Chicken Feed. Island B is empty. You have one boat and must transfer each of the three things from Island A to Island B by moving one at a time. *The catch* if you leave the Fox and the Chicken alone the Fox will eat the Chicken. If you leave the Chicken and the Chicken Feed alone the Chicken will eat the Feed. How do you get all three from A to B?

Edited by sbarstow

New one:

You have two islands, Island A has a Chicken, a Fox, and Chicken Feed. Island B is empty. You have one boat and must transfer each of the three things from Island A to Island B by moving one at a time. *The catch* if you leave the Fox and the Chicken alone the Fox will eat the Chicken. If you leave the Chicken and the Chicken Feed alone the Chicken will eat the Feed. How do you get all three from A to B?

I heard that one from my riddle book. But it had a goblin, a dragon and an orgre instead. But I wont ruin it for the rest of you.

Actually I forgot the answer, but I can always go get it from the book.

take chicken to B, go back to A,

take feed to B, take chicken back to A

take wolf to B, go back to A

take chicken to B

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

Edited by jhunlemon

Very good Atahn :-)

And my other riddle??

**Btw...heres a new one for you**

I have been almost everywhere.

Seen the world and so many places.

But the whole time..I never left my small corner.

Who/what am I?

Edited by BEAVER