Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FallenMikac

Looking for succesor ;)

Hello,

one person tried to scam me and "buy" my char for real money...But he was doing it wrong way and it was easy to say.Then I decided not to give him my account.

And I was thinking, I dont play Eternal-lands for some long time now, and not planning to do it in future.

So why not to give someone else who have time and nerve :lol: to play with it ?

My charecter isnt so good but its usefull, (especially for noobs) :)

So, if anyone is interested to get my account ( for free of course) name the reason why should I give it to you !

My stats : http://eternal-lands.solexine.fr/~radu/vie...ser=fallenmikac

Hope to find someone soon :icon13:

Edited by FallenMikac

Mikac i'm over here man, sad to see you won't be coming back but if you really want to give your char away, i will take it.

reasons:

1) keep teh co strong :)

2) i've known you for ages

3) i'll kick your ass on K.O :lol:

:icon13:

Mikac i'm over here man, sad to see you won't be coming back but if you really want to give your char away, i will take it.

reasons:

:)

I dont play KO anymore :lol:

Thanks for the support guys, but I really atend to work on my real life, so no room for games :icon13:

cuz it'd make a good training partner :) actually i don't want your char... you're a nice guy so i say you should keep it, i'm happy with my own char.

cuz it'd make a good training partner :) actually i don't want your char... you're a nice guy so i say you should keep it, i'm happy with my own char.

Thanks for compliments, but I really was ebul...Especially when *CO* was strongest :>

Anyway, from now on, no more pm's please, only offers here will be counting.

I would happily have your char!

If you are actually "giving" it away, you should pick me! I'd be perfect to take over from your position, and make sure everyone remembers your name for you! I will also level and maintane your character, and keep him amoung the elite of EL.

So pick me! :)

I agree with the people who say keep it.

If you keep the character, and so choose, you can come back some day. Or, were it me and I were to quit, I'd at the very least want to be sure no one took my name and my work and made it worth nothing.

Then again, I'm one of those that stands against character trading - it's such a stupid way to "be leet", IMO.

If you don't want it, then i'll take it :icon13: Personally, I say you should keep it just in case, but if you really don't want it, then i'll take care of it for you :) I also won't change the password, so if you want to jump in the game whenever you want, you can.

Edited by sora_barzahd

i R good at succesing so i should get it ;p

Hehe.

Your funny HC :)

I think you should give me the char, like m post above said. :icon13:

reasons:

:)

I dont play KO anymore :lol:

Thanks for the support guys, but I really atend to work on my real life, so no room for games :icon13:

Crap :) Neither do i but who cares?

it's good to hear from you fallen! haven't heard from you in ages!

I really think that you should keep your character. even if you do not plan on playing for awhile. cuz who knows, maybe you might have the sudden urge to get on EL and pwn someone in pk :)

If you still want to give it away, i wish you luck in finding that person, and hopefully that person will take care of your character well. But they can never replace you and all the hard work you put into it.

-Kat

wow I remember your name.

If you keep the character, and so choose, you can come back some day. Or, were it me and I were to quit, I'd at the very least want to be sure no one took my name and my work and made it worth nothing.

I really think that you should keep your character. even if you do not plan on playing for awhile. cuz who knows, maybe you might have the sudden urge to get on EL and pwn someone in pk :)...<cut>...But they can never replace you and all the hard work you put into it.

You should keep your character for all of these reasons. People will remember you. You are the one who worked hard for it, it is YOUR name somebody else will ruin, and you might want to peek in every now and then to say hi. Nobody can ever replace you on your character. Nor would they ever have the respect you do and did.

Heh, I was thinking why I have such strong feelings for EL, especially before BIG char wipe and now I see why...Its all about players,community...Eternal-lands is a game with best player-support,community, almost all players seems to be VERY nice, willing to help you any time... You guys are really the best and I mean that.

So I decided to take your advice in this way.

I will give my account to Lord Vermor so he can use it for variuos events and I will be glad to help at least in that way. However, he promised me I can get my char back if I decide to play again. And I trust him.

I think this is very good offer so I will take it.

So, Lord Vermor you finally OWN me :D

Have fun and THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORT !!!